Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

NeonGenesis

Robotic let's think optimistic<--Maybe he took optimistic from optimus prime
    Who knows this dudes imagination is out of this space

There has been a many of bands/artists that have abstract songs. although you do have some people who just said/say whatever like, Syd Barrett. I'm sure most of the lyircs mean something and if not, you can always chalk it up as the dust talking lol
    singodsuperior.com

billyanalogue

"Wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
    Slam dance, tarantula style, youse a fan of the
    Monopoly king, Slavic poetry
    Carnegie Hall's off the hook, let's push through the armory"

"You 14 karat gold slum computer wizard"

i don't think this is all that.. it's just sorta like gibberish with a few words that seem to link up.. also mentioning monopoly and slavery is a bit weird coming from a nigga

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by billyanalogue View Post
    "Wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
    Slam dance, tarantula style, youse a fan of the
    Monopoly king, Slavic poetry
    Carnegie Hall's off the hook, let's push through the armory"

"You 14 karat gold slum computer wizard"

i don't think this is all that.. it's just sorta like gibberish with a few words that seem to link up.. also mentioning monopoly and slavery is a bit weird coming from a nigga

i always took it as

"im takin out trash mcs, i will fuck you up things are not they seem(nback jack mulligan from canada but i think hes sposed to be a big tough texan)we'll wrestle up and ill be all over you and take out my competition
    im the king, i talk tough and show it. the crowd gonna be cheering we're gonna take the fucking city over"

ghost in general just describes shit in a whole new way like ya with ya friends describing shit

"yo im the wax janitor now, these corny motherfuckers taking all the radio play. "

Non Ignorant Math Team

http://rapgenius.com/Ghostface-killah-nutmeg-lyrics according to this the first 2 lines of nutmeg is about ghostface rolling a blunt
    Last edited by cj wisty; 05-30-2012 at 04:12 AM.

NON-IGS

scientific my hand kiss it robotic lets think optimistic you probley missed watch me dolly dick it scotty wotty copper tip it big microphone hippie hip poughkeepsie crispy chicken broad from up on stone richie chop the o sprinkle little snow up inside a optimo swing the john McEnroe rap rock n roll tidy bowl gung hoe pro starskie with the gum sole hit the rum slow parole kids live Rapunzel p-tone stizzy really hot the vivid laser eye god jump in the harley ride clarks i freak a lemon pie bout it bout it lord forgive me miss sally shot it tracy got shot in her face my house was over crowded you fake cats done heard it first on how i shitted on ya turf that time cuban linx verse check out the rap kingpen summertime fine jewelry dripping face on the box i see ya ear twitching as soon as i drove off capp came to me with three sawed offs give one to rae lets season their broil lightning rod fever heater knock kneeded Cheever faheever diva got rocked from the reciever bleeder portfolio looking fancy in the pantry my man got bigger dimes son ya shit is skimpy base that throw it to ya mouth dont waste that see ghost lamping in a golden king tut hat. i could break most of it down

Quote Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
    'Hold me down, hand me my cake, dusty, bake, activate
    Fuck your corny debates
    I'm like cake or maybe like $10,000 rabbits
    The kid walked thru, switch up his accent "Now I'm from Paris"'

someone please explain why ghost feels hes maybe like '10,000 dollar rabbits'

this song is the shit, but maybe sum1 can shed sum light
    I always thought this was a reference to ppl acting brand new when they get a little money...

Someone wearing a fur coat may think they sohisticated all of a sudden and start talking differently, when meanwhile they the same dude from the hood

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target