Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too Many fucking sequels?

Veteran Member

Default Re: Too Many fucking sequels?

whoa, whoa, whoa, there are some haters here.
    first off, 360 will not flop, microsoft learned its lesson, they got alot of third party support this time. Nintendo, they just need to stop making the same mario spinoffs, other than that their games are some of the best out there. I mean Metroid Prime 2, are you kidding me. I have all three systems and I still think that was the best game of the year... oh, wait I forgot about resident evil 4. Damn that game was fucking crazy. Love Halo2, but the single player was weak. Sony doing their thing, their sequels are the worst though, but they got good games too. Lets just look at the new gen shit and leave these systems in good memory.

Peace

Oh, and I like Pikmin 2, hard as shit though cant pass it.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

One more thing, the ps2 got a game coming out called okami i think, looks like it would work for the ds also, but the graphics are amazing on that. you're a werewolf or something, I dont know. Oh, and BLACK looks good.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

thing is microsoft too cocky that keeps people in japan (the games wallhalla) away from that machine. they dont get accepted there which makes them fail.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”