Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: DuRoc-CrazyWorld

Default DuRoc-CrazyWorld

I can hear a Mef influence

lol i actually learned how to rap by reciting and changing the words to methodman lyrics when i was in elementary

my the first thing i heard that made me wanna rhyme was that freestyle with Gza and Ghost where he goes
    "It's the mef pass the roach, the only way you hang is by the neck, represent yes comin to ya projects, take it as a threat, better yet it's a promise"

and gza goes "when i begin to rock a mad rugged tune the crowd reacts immediately if not soon"

it's on youtube ill find it, but yeah, meth has been a huge influence, i've learn a little something from each member of the wu

Dope shit for real, in spots the flow was super ill but I enjoyed the whole joint, that sounds a million times better quality wise...

I didnt think it was too bad of a track but I cant really follow that fast of a flow at times. It depends on the speed of the beat and whatnot.

I just tried listening to some Holocaust/robot tank and I cant take it.dude is on some other shit.

this was a good track though. You werent all pissed off like a lot of others that post tracks here. You know , you turn the track on and these mf's are mad like somebody fucked they mom in front of em and the shit dont even sound slick.

you didnt front about guns or try to act like you are moving big drugs. there was that part about you "callin up the mob on the phone" or whatever but that was clear , I understood that.

I cant understand half these sorry mf's in here bumping they own shit like its really fly. You'll see em come out when they read this.

from now on I'm callin out pussy. I aint fixin to be nice no more (like boss). If anybody really wanna waste they rent check to travel down here and get they throat punched then its whatever.

good track though D , stay productive.1

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I didnt think it was too bad of a track but I cant really follow that fast of a flow at times. It depends on the speed of the beat and whatnot.

I just tried listening to some Holocaust/robot tank and I cant take it.dude is on some other shit.

this was a good track though. You werent all pissed off like a lot of others that post tracks here. You know , you turn the track on and these mf's are mad like somebody fucked they mom in front of em and the shit dont even sound slick.

you didnt front about guns or try to act like you are moving big drugs. there was that part about you "callin up the mob on the phone" or whatever but that was clear , I understood that.

I cant understand half these sorry mf's in here bumping they own shit like its really fly. You'll see em come out when they read this.

from now on I'm callin out pussy. I aint fixin to be nice no more (like boss). If anybody really wanna waste they rent check to travel down here and get they throat punched then its whatever.

hahahahahha...Inf is wildin', this should be entertaining

lmao, oh dear.

I agree with everything except that extremely corny bolded part.

this was a good joint though TSA...good flow through out, I like how you experimented with alot of schemes making your content stand out even more. props...

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

yes yes this one was nice!!! The mix was so much better so you could pick up every word clearly!! This was a dope track to listen too and you do have a sick flow IMO props!

Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    I agree with everything except that extremely corny bolded part.

I know its corny but mf's ....hold up.....certain pussies already said they would come on down like this shit was price is right.

I'm just lettin it be known.

Dont nobody gotta watch the way they type in here. Aint nobody runnin shit.

hahahahahahahaha

I know its corny but mf's ....hold up.....certain pussies already said they would come on down like this shit was price is right.

I'm just lettin it be known.

Dont nobody gotta watch the way they type in here. Aint nobody runnin shit.
    those certain cats would never get on a plane over a cheesy internet scrap. lets be real yo lol.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    lol i actually learned how to rap by reciting and changing the words to methodman lyrics when i was in elementary

my the first thing i heard that made me wanna rhyme was that freestyle with Gza and Ghost where he goes
    "It's the mef pass the roach, the only way you hang is by the neck, represent yes comin to ya projects, take it as a threat, better yet it's a promise"

it's on youtube ill find it, but yeah, meth has been a huge influence, i've learn a little something from each member of the wu

LOL listen to this obama talking like he's being interviewed by The Source.

I hope the radio edit part was a joke. If not please tell us which radio's are playing your music.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    those certain cats would never get on a plane over a cheesy internet scrap. lets be real yo lol.

oh I know they wouldnt. they know it too but they wanna keep on playing that tuff guy shit in the only place in the internet they hang out. they fixin to fuck that up for themselves for real.

on topic though - TSA , why you make 3 more threads? Just have Chek merge em all into a Duroc thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

and gza goes "when i begin to rock a mad rugged tune the crowd reacts immediately if not soon"

hahahahhaahahhahahahaha *saves this post for future reference*^
    ok so what happened to all that ''us in the audio booth, we bitin wu tang styles n shit?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!