Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Athiest...where did everything come from?

Prince Rai

Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan42o
    the only thing that gets me about atheism is that you would 1st have to acknowledge that there is no god to believe in... it's really quite weird... I'm not against or for any religion, but to say there is no source of the inner soul just seems sorrowful....
    indeed sorrowful

however if ur convinced of ur atheist beliefs then you try and seek bliss elsewhere..

atheism is another way of life... i doubt it can contribute to my own as i belief in God...

but just to say.. there are many atheists being happy as they are..or at least so they seem and try 2 convince themselves..

good post
    peace

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

I am humanist i belive in human life the human mind that has no knowledge creates this beliefs of god inthe sky but instead of looking to ppl around you u are dissagreeing with each other about ALLah god jesus mohamed moses but each action that people take come a reaction and thats how the world goes round because of people all this war and hate i am 5% GODBODY NGE but because life and i am a part of life it will go on because of our actions not god becuase of u and me

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    religion to me, is a system of control used by men to group the masses together

i dont care about gods etc and beleifs as long as u aint zionist scum

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen
    Another point - god has no "image". Isn't his "image" omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience? So wouldn't to be made in gods image to share in god's qualities? To be God? I really don't know how Christians look at that statement, I'd be interested in knowing actually. I dunno where life came from on your comet. Anyways I'm not religious or athiest, neither make sense to me.

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

i'm more of a deist than monotheist polytheist or atheist, it goes by the natural laws as determined from nature itself and by discerning those laws shown by nature become a law of land and man makes laws only when neccessary by discerning whats to be determined. example watch an ecosystem like a food pyramid then see how people act around others. the rule of providence trumps the fate of what god has in store or what destiny fortune has ensured you.

the whole bit about created or evolved is dumb created means everything at once no befores bo afters no inventions for evrything is already just waiting while with evolution theres a priori and posteriori things were better and worse as will be better and worse on the scale of evolution with the spiritual and material so the material was created but spiritual evolved to leave while material just there got left for mental didn't care.

Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religion
    what makes u so sure?

and if u dont believe in God what u think about all the miracles thats been goin on in the world..all the healings and such

^^^ ROFL

on a side note
    did u mean mary was a virgin or a vegen?

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace
    Ignorant statement. Sorry.

I know very little about the meddles of human life. I was simply a protostar when the Big Bang occured... Rest assured.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up

Albert Einstein believed in God. Stephen Hawkings believes in God and even claims to have mathematically proven God's existence. Basically people much smarter than you, experts in mathematics, chemistry, and physics believe there is a God....but you don't. Why? Because dinosaurs existed? Because a comet with life on it struck the Earth? Where did the life on the comet come from? Not believing in God is the easy way. The path is wide my friend. But the gates are narrow. Don't take the easy route in life. The meek shall inherit the Earth.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

the truely meek don't boast about it.