Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Black Man's 10 Job Commandments...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default The Black Man's 10 Job Commandments...

Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i know yall not black on here but damn...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

the guy sounds like he got bullied as a child..

This nigga is funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Pep whats the new policy?

ima bout to go get some sleep but please elaborate.
    all type of regime changes right now...

yeah boy

Veteran Member

Alot of this stuff is just lessons you learn on the job and common sense, but still good advice for the slow ones.

Yeah it is.

what is this, house nigga 101?

some of it makes sense and is common sense but alot of it sounds like your trying to stay employed in Nebraska.

ya'll live in NY and atlanta and shit, white ppl don't exist there. and you shouldn't suck dick across the globe 24/7.

the late shit is TRUE as fuck lol. I use to wonder why my friends never go to work on time and work there for like years.

and the radio shit lol!

good shit tho

There is a black dude who lives in the apartment below me that doesn't work. I don't know how they afford the apartment, unless his girlfriend works, who knows. All he does is play rap music and video games all day long and act a fool.

hahahah just finally peeped this.

that shit about the only black girl and how you dont flirt with her in front of any whites...

"go ..fucking...figure.." ahahahahaha

this shit is great

I have to agree with the playing the loud music in the parking lot thing. lol I know some people around here that blast their music in their cars right outside the apartment building, and it makes the windows of the building shake and vibrate. It's about respect for the other tenants.

all that shit is true. all of it.

but I laugh just cuz the way its presented.

Yeah, the way he presents it is funny as hell man. You should see his other videos about his fear of strippers and other shit. If you not black you might not understand where he's coming from but it's still funny to watch.

{>____<}

Srgt. WilliePete tells it like it is. That guy is awesome!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty