Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Black Knights Album Coming Soon" All Skills No Luck "

i think this gonne be dope because everytime i see them in interviews rza is next to em...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravediggaz View Post
    I still need a retail copy of Every Night is a Black Knight....anybody know where I can buy retail copy from??? been hunting for this for years!
    Chambermusik still sells copies I think.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

PRODIGAL SUN

Chambermusik sells cd-r copies and not retail, think they sold out

yeah amazon sell cd-r copies too.....I need retail copy!!!

Those are the retail.....the only copies ever sold retail were cd-r. I think at one point the Knights had some copies pressed up that wernt cd-r and they were selling themselves at shows and shit but that was a long time ago. So unless you get lucky and find one of those copies on e-bay or you bump in to Crisis or Monk a cd-r is all that there is.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Those are the retail.....the only copies ever sold retail were cd-r. I think at one point the Knights had some copies pressed up that wernt cd-r and they were selling themselves at shows and shit but that was a long time ago. So unless you get lucky and find one of those copies on e-bay or you bump in to Crisis or Monk a cd-r is all that there is.

i got 2 original copies (no cd-r) and no iam not selling those

PRODIGAL SUN

One sold on Amazon is also sold by chambermusik so it is CD-R. And no CD-R are NOT the retail version, Retail version exist unless sold out. Keep looking and you will find it. Try ebay, gumtree or Amazon but make sure it is the original one and not CD-R

I may be wrong but its my understanding that the copies that wernt cd-r we're never sold in stores at least not outside the L.A. area. You could cop one from Black Knghts like I said. But the only retail version was the one the The Knights put out thru Chambermusik which was cd-r. I could very well be wrong tho, either way your right there are regular cd versions of the album floating around, but they are rare.

PRODIGAL SUN

Yes you are very wrong., Chambermusik did sell the retail version in the begining and when they sold out they started to press it themselves as cd-rs. The retail ones still exist and Black Knights members still have them as i saw Monk selling them sealed on a tour last year.

I looked on there myspace but they don't sell them there...would be dope if they did

Quote Originally Posted by Gravediggaz View Post
    I still need a retail copy of Every Night is a Black Knight....anybody know where I can buy retail copy from??? been hunting for this for years!
    I got mine from Monk after a Rza concert like 2 years ago. Ten bucks from a cd that was never officially released I thought was a good deal.