Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: God or Gods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prince Rai

Default God or Gods

is there one God or must there be more than one?

History shows it was believed that there have been many Gods... and this belief still exists..

and there are obvious faiths which believe there can only be one God..

how does one detrmine this??

well i say...

that if there 2 gods... noone could be allmighty.. cos u need 2 be one to be ALL mighty.. it expands more but dont wanna write an essay or sumin.. what ur thoughts

G...

Default Re: God or Gods

No proof of any gods, might be one, more than one - who fucking knows. I guess we might find out when were dead, or we might not - if our spirit and soul dies with our corpse. Knowledge dropped. ONE

i dont even know man.....all this shit must of started sum way but i'd say gods

There is one god, im careful of what i say but there is one true god.

Veteran Member

Main today its like no one believes in God we got cats tryin to say God is the sun cuz the sun gives us light? Fuck that there gotta be A God I mean if there are Ghosts an aliens an shit there is a God
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187
    Main today its like no one believes in God we got cats tryin to say God is the sun cuz the sun gives us light? Fuck that there gotta be A God I mean if there are Ghosts an aliens an shit there is a God
    thats the most RADICIOULOUS SHIT IVE EVER READ
    cpz their are ghosts and aliens their has to be god?

that just shows your understanding on the 4th dimension is pretty wank
    ghosts are not of this dimension.. onlysome peopel can feel and see them or they let themselves known.. where their is a signal that can be recieved and decoded ( like how their are microwaves going through us right now for our TVS sat nav radios.. u cant see the,m. but they are their.. u can only recieve them if u got the right decoder.. i/e tv set radio sat.. subscribe to the sat nav company)

same goes for some SOME ufo's the ones who just dissapear.. its coz they are phaseing out of this time/dimension

people who know how to use their right hand side minds.. and ones who use them daily in thought.. can pic and see these things and FEEL them.
    if you are on a low vibrationary level.. i/e 3d level ( your mind and heart send out electro magnetic waves the higher the frequency.. the ) then u will see less and feel less. especially if u r killing ur self with these man made chemicals and drugs and cremes and foods.. do ur body right. and u see it all

the ones in power know all of this// that is why the put shit like
    flouride /sls/mono sodium glutomate in our foods..to dumb u down..
    what u cant see or touch or smell or hear..
    it doesnt exist.. that is the conditioned mind state that they have u trapped in..
    when they know theirs so much more out their

modern research shows ( i will provide links/books for this layter)
    that their are many alien races that has bread/grafted with humanity over the years.. yes it sounds fucked up. but every religious book.. every holy book shows and prooves this.. and the symbols used in the world ( the medical logo the double helix as snakes again shows this )

theirs so much to know, but if u r conditioned in ur belief your beLIEf will always come out on top

peaCe

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187 View Post
    There's got to be an invisible god because aliens and ghosts exist? Where???!!! I mean have you seen either one? Lol, I had to entertain this!

Peace.

Man I tell you that god can be found within or without us

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I lean toward the idea of there being One ultimate being of some sort...but not quite in such a "there is ONE god" sort of way...but more like we are each the "one", seperately, and yet we are all that "one" together....^^sort of like how roth said...within...without...but who knows!

Sometimes it seems cheezy talking about stuff like this because it feels like you will never know....like were all talking about whether or not the cow really jumped over the moon.
    Not that I mean to downgrade the topic at all...because it is interesting to see others thoughts and it was a good question.

Ultimately, though, I am a huge skeptic deep down...but yet I always feel like I can not deny the existense of one ultimate "something". Like I almost feel it in my bones and breath or something...as much as I want to deny it sometimes.
    I wish I knew more! Or maybe I wish I knew less.

there is one father god and he got his demigods doing their jobs for him. three most high demigods there are. one is the preserver, the energy supply. one is the the creator, building from the temptation growing in him and third is the destroyer who in to take material to death with fire. they all get theri energies to do that from their father. HE (the father god) has three different aspects. 1.he is an individual person like we are individuals and like that, he is living in spiritual heaven, outside off this material world. 2. he is all the energies existing 3. he has parted himself into many and can be found in every heart as witness to the individual soul while we travel through times and places, getting reborn over and over just to get home to Him. back to eternal heavens.

one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?
    or are u on about the serpent gods of china? and iran?

they was pretty evil also..

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peace

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peace
    you know what, nevermind...
    ________
    Nash-kelvinator specifications
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller

peace
    Do you know any reliable religious History>?

it seems you bin reading too much David Icke -

Yes people in ancient times took their messengers/visitors/legends/myths as gods, only because they were different from their plain 'humanself' -

what we see is though is that their 'gods' did not stop their cities from turning to dust - by the Almighty. Thats becauese their gods have no power.

You made a claim that the GOD around Muhammad pbuh time was an 'evil' one?

do you know what happened in Makkah around this time?

Prince Rai

one God is the encompassation of everything he created.. he is everything be it evil be it peace...

we perceive evil to be the end of mankind.. but through evil its opposite is born... which is peace.. this phenomenon is called Natural Balnce where one opposite equals out another..

if there are more than one God... none can be almighty as there are more than one God.. God represents supreme knowledge and understanding... if there are more than one God.. could it be that there is a God with more powers than others??

even if there were many God like creatures... none can be as mighty as the OnE

Peace and Blessingz

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    one God is the encompassation of everything he created.. he is everything be it evil be it peace...

we perceive evil to be the end of mankind.. but through evil its opposite is born... which is peace.. this phenomenon is called Natural Balnce where one opposite equals out another..

if there are more than one God... none can be almighty as there are more than one God.. God represents supreme knowledge and understanding... if there are more than one God.. could it be that there is a God with more powers than others??

even if there were many God like creatures... none can be as mighty as the OnE
    yep! god is not really involved into this world. good and bad.. itīs all steps in an elevation. god gave us the freedom to do what we wanna do... wars and all the evil stuff.. .itīs just our faults cause we wanna do that instead of getting at him and strive for higher things. this is like thousands of years the same shit. people donīt know what they do... politicians, presidents, kings... they all raised in their time and by deminish and false teachings.. thatīs why its fucked up, but god isnīt the reason for that. he is the origin for all, but he not the one who make this world a mad place.

i know people on here are into koran, bible and other religions... but yo... i said it before and i say it once more... thereīs this one oldest holy scripts (9000yearsplus) the vedic sanskrit verses - in which GOD TALKS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN RHYME FORM! he statin in these verses that he is known to have endless names and some of them are christ, allah or jehova or bhudda... but he also state in these scriptures that he has an own personality and his name is krishna - what means īallmagneticī ... he callin himself the supreme personality of godhead... and in these scriptzs he explains exactly how this material world works, what a soul is and how the relationship between him and the individual soul should be...