Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: God or Gods

Default Re: God or Gods

Brahma, tell me the stuff about the blue cowherd boy

well let me hit you with some knowledge

but im watchin the toilet right now get the anchor inside a cave with ufos and ghandi the one wheeled security guard and award winning knife and other stabbing weapons

oh yea.. he also explain how illusion is working and why people think god is this or that and why people donīt find him all at once and why he canīt be seen by many... the souls are just on different steps of evolution and some just canīt understand the absoluteness and the supreme form. for those who not that far, for them is .. jesus, mohamed scientology and all that. thereīs truth in all these kinds of beliefs and religions... even a satan worshipper is on one hand an intelligent person, cause he knows that therīs a higher force (the devil) and prasie him... thatīs not the way to heaven for this life for that person,,, but he will advance while he doing so... if he does it right and donīt become a real evil person... cause what we do is what we will earn in future. kill a man, you gon get killed by another one.. sooner or later. maybe next life... you hate white people so much? well.. next life you gon be a white skinned person cause you gotta learn that shitz not right... thatīs karma

Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    ...you are too sweet!
    no homo. that was him! a father can say this to his beloved son, canīt he...

and thatīs what you are brova. again--- no homo!... i do this like five years now. thatīs when god came to me ... since then... hm.. except cliffbanga (fists of the white lotos) i canīt hardly remember one male asking me to do that. :-( only girls showed lil interest on him, on that personal aspect. i donīt wanna ruin this thread like its mine so maybe i make it a thread yo. maybe you hook me up on messanger.peace

I think people attribute allot of things greater then themselves to God...

I also think there's only one God...the Eternal Living...who niether eats nor drinks...who niether gives birth or was born....and is before the first and after the last....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

brahma..

what do u know on the 13,000 years of negative energy we currently reside in.. (that the mayans and khemetians spoke of ) that was pre ceeded by the 13,000 years of postive energy...

the 13,000 years is up on dec 21/22 making the complete circle around the central point of the universe.. coming full circle.. on that date the planets will be in line wit the sun towards the centre of the universe..

what do u know/feel about the shift in conscioussness coming?

peace

ehm.. i hope the date in december is wrong, cause i really doubt that iīm still in between the living entities then...

Interesting point soul controller. This view is not uncommon one around many places in the world. In fact, one can attribute such changes in the earth's magnetic field as caused by this. However, going back to the topic at hand...
    The Buddha was asked many times about the existence of God or Gods and if there is a life after death....the Buddha answered this in the parable of the man in the forest. A man is struck by an arrow but rather than pull it out he decides to analyze what kind of wood it's made of and who could have possibly shot it...bottom line, the Buddha expresses that while many of these philosophical inquiries are nonetheless very interesting, they are not relevant at the present moment. We must first grapple with pressing issues such as the ending of suffering (if it can truly be ended) and other such circumstances. Confucius also summed this up very briefly by saying "How can you expect to know the world beyond this realm of existence when we haven't even fully comprehended this one".....my guess is I doubt we ever will......David Hume's idea of the "unanswerable questions".

i heard of 1000 years ... never heard of 13000.. but .. okay. then let there be 13000 positive years. iīm on it

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic
    Interesting point soul controller. This view is not uncommon one around many places in the world. In fact, one can attribute such changes in the earth's magnetic field as caused by this. However, going back to the topic at hand...
    The Buddha was asked many times about the existence of God or Gods and if there is a life after death....the Buddha answered this in the parable of the man in the forest. A man is struck by an arrow but rather than pull it out he decides to analyze what kind of wood it's made of and who could have possibly shot it...bottom line, the Buddha expresses that while many of these philosophical inquiries are nonetheless very interesting, they are not relevant at the present moment. We must first grapple with pressing issues such as the ending of suffering (if it can truly be ended) and other such circumstances. Confucius also summed this up very briefly by saying "How can you expect to know the world beyond this realm of existence when we haven't even fully comprehended this one".....my guess is I doubt we ever will......David Hume's idea of the "unanswerable questions".
    nive very nice peace mosaic..

thats the truth... i am aware of the analects very much...

though while he says we must focus on earthly life.. confucius also believes in the Way and the Heavens which are concepts unseen yet believed in firmly..

thats what most believers do.. they do not doubt Gods existence and thus only focus on life in general..

however critical philosophy would still target the ideas of god etc.. just to get a better and educated idea of these realms

peace

Ishmaelic

Who knows?
    The Church of Ishmael

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?
    or are u on about the serpent gods of china? and iran?

they was pretty evil also..

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peace
    you know what, nevermind...
    ________
    Nash-kelvinator specifications
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:36 PM.

^^ nah please tell me
    i want to know, which god will help u

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?
    or are u on about the serpent gods of china? and iran?

they was pretty evil also..

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peace
    Do you know any reliable religious History>?

it seems you bin reading too much David Icke -

Yes people in ancient times took their messengers/visitors/legends/myths as gods, only because they were different from their plain 'humanself' -

what we see is though is that their 'gods' did not stop their cities from turning to dust - by the Almighty. Thats becauese their gods have no power.

You made a claim that the GOD around Muhammad pbuh time was an 'evil' one?

do you know what happened in Makkah around this time?