Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

The Saga Continues.....
    Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 01-08-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Banned

shits goin down in Oakland and your sittin your ass up in the burbs of SF.

Bitchass

you should be proud of yourselves. burning down your own communities.

You Faggot!!!! I Went 2 Tha Town Right When I Got Off Work Last Nite At 7pm!!! I Been Out There Ever Since!!!!! I Was At Tha Murda Dubs Most Of Tha Night Tha Jakes Did Not Step Foot Into One Hood Last Nite!! Please Believe It!!!! Tha Cops Didnt Even Start Showin Actual Force Until It Got Bright In The Morning Time Thats How Pussy They Are And Thats Tha only Reason I'm Home Right Now......... A Nigga Cant Even Sleep Cuz Im Still Hot From Last Night But I Thought Id Come On Here And Let Niggaz Kno Wats Goin On..............obviously U Are Still Emotional From Tha Last Thread Cuz Ur First Post Already On Sum Hatred.....square Ass Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    you should be proud of yourselves. burning down your own communities.
    NIGGA A COP SHOT MY YOUNG NIGGA WHEN HE WAS ALREADY DETAINED.....22 YEARS OLD.... FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THA SITUATION......... NIGGAZ B OUT MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN WHILE U ONLINE WATCHIN THA SHIT UNFOLD.......GET A LIFE FAGGOT

Veteran Member

real life. pz to all the soldiers survivin in the struggle!

"Stay awake to the ways of this world 'cuz shit is deep"

"Those who die today are reborn tomorrow, those who die tomorrow will live again. Those who live Ma'at do not die"

Veteran Member

When the showed the video on the news, it was hard to see, but here is one.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

That shit was all kinds of fucked up. I dont even know how the cops are going to try and justify that shit. I heard some "he thought it was his taser" bullshit, but he better do some time.

However, predictably, dumb motherfuckers are rioting. Way to fuck up a peaceful protest and take away everyone's validity.

There is nothing as divisive and counterproductive as people tearing up their own communities and making themselves look like animals to protest cops hurting their community and acting like animals.

Either way, that is some of the most brutal shit I've seen, a US cop shooting somebody in the back while he lay face down on the ground.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    However, predictably, dumb motherfuckers are rioting. Way to fuck up a peaceful protest and take away everyone's validity.

There is nothing as divisive and counterproductive as people tearing up their own communities and making themselves look like animals to protest cops hurting their community and acting like animals.
    Well what the fuck you expect us to do, write a fuckin letter???!? March???? Cali niggaz hold shit down regardless, we got a history of fightin back against the pigs.....

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    NIGGA A COP SHOT MY YOUNG NIGGA WHEN HE WAS ALREADY DETAINED.....22 YEARS OLD.... FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THA SITUATION......... NIGGAZ B OUT MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN WHILE U ONLINE WATCHIN THA SHIT UNFOLD.......GET A LIFE FAGGOT
    i saw the video, faggot. i never the cop was justified, i think it's fucked up, terrible. but you loot your own communities over the shit. that does you no good. go tear down the police station if you wanna make a fucking point...

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Well what the fuck you expect us to do, write a fuckin letter???!? March???? Cali niggaz hold shit down regardless, we got a history of fightin back against the pigs.....
    When something fucked up like this happens, I think it is more important to focus on the victim.

Rioting takes away attention from the victim, his family, and the community.

Fine. Riot all you want. All that does is help to make sure that there is still a ghetto. That very mentality is what separates a working class community from a ghetto.

I'm against rioting, call me crazy. Random acts of violence in order to protest a horrible act of violence?

I understand why it happens, but it seems childish to promote it and to "lol" while doing it.

THat being said, this is worse than Rodney King, and I am disgusted. If that was my fam, I would be probably be ready to kill somebody.

But I wouldn't use it as an excuse to vandalize shops and steal stereos from honest people in my own community.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

I agree with the rioters, someone needs their ass handed to them.

Banned

A pig would be doin everyone a favor by puttin a bullet in your back. Corrupt cops, senseless rioters, your all the same.
    Your life is a waste, I doubt you see your 25 birthday. Its tragic when you really think about it.

So goes it.