Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    i thought that was tha point

of course it is. but the american public doesnt give a shit, they just react to it like its another action movie or something. people got mowed down by m-16s during Katrina and no one really thought much of that.

Veteran Member

What about just locating the cop responsible and *POW* - issue settled.

But NOOOO!!

All them so called gangstas who are quick to put a bullet in a regular cat just minding his business would not dare take on an opponent who is a cop.

Real gangstas in Brazil, Nigeria, Italy, Columbia, etc. put bullets in cops and politicians.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

At least we out doin somethin. Don't b mad cuz Cali breeds live niggaz and your state breeds a bunch of cowards.

Banned

At least we out doin somethin. Don't b mad cuz Cali breeds live niggaz and your state breeds a bunch of cowards.
    Please...the Bikers and the Mexicans run shit in Cali. Everybody knows this.

Meh, I use the word nigga interchangeably. We got the livest humans period. From the realest white boy bikers to the realest latin gangs to the first blood and crip gangs ever formed. Real niggaz come from Cali. Who can tell me otherwise.

{>____<}

^^You will not shut the fuck up about that thug shit, will you? I know you want to be like them but your changes of succeeding are very low. You're just a good boy who wants to become a thug but don't have the balls. You're just a sad individual who talks big shit behind a computer screen. Shut the fuck up and grow up! Thanks.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^You will not shut the fuck up about that thug shit, will you? I know you want to be like them but your changes of succeeding are very low. You're just a good boy who wants to become a thug but don't have the balls. You're just a sad individual who talks big shit behind a computer screen. Shut the fuck up and grow up! Thanks.
    I was responding to diggy's post where he was trying to belittle my people. You swear I just woke up this morning and said "lemme let these niggaz know how real Cali is". Get the sand out of ur snatch faggot.
    Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 01-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Banned

Meh, I use the word nigga interchangeably. We got the livest humans period. From the realest white boy bikers to the realest latin gangs to the first blood and crip gangs ever formed. Real niggaz come from Cali. Who can tell me otherwise.
    Cali is fucked up if you ask me. Buncha meth heads and weirdos and gangs.

Most meth labs are actually found in places like colorado, utah, arizona, new mexico...basically places where people have absolutely nothing to do..... we have meth here but it doesnt get more shine than any other drug....weed is still king in cali

-

There is nothing cool about being in a gang and being a thug Speakonitgod. I would never go to the hood in California because i'm not trying to get killed by a blood or a crip because i'm wearing a red shirt or a blue shirt. Them thugs and gangbangers in Cali are crazy and they will die and end up in prison because the criminal life is no way to live. The sad thing about these clowns is that they don't even live past their 20's because they aren't afraid of death. These fools would rather take the easy way out and be a thug because they don't wanna get a job and go to school so they can learn something. Their stupid asses constantly get harrassed by the cops because they hang on the corner all day and harrass and beat up good people. They refuse to do the right thing which is going to school and getting a job. Only thing their dumb asses think about is getting cash by any means necessary which is selling drugs, robbing banks, rapping or doing whatever to get that money instead of trying to get money the right way which means having a job. Then blacks wonder why they get stereotyped like they do by racist white people. Hispanics aren't that much different than blacks. They're just as ignorant. But i do see more hispanic men and hispanic women working than black men and black women. Another thing that ignorant hispanics and ignorant blacks have in common is that they like to have a lot of kids and they like living in the hood hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    There is nothing cool about being in a gang and being a thug Speakonitgod.
    Never said there was...

These fools would rather take the easy way out and be a thug because they don't wanna get a job and go to school so they can learn something.
    its only seems like the easy way because you're looking from the outside in.

Their stupid asses constantly get harrassed by the cops because they hang on the corner all day and harrass and beat up good people.
    I rarely see an innocent dude gettin his ass beat. Chances are if u gettin mopped up u was doin something u wasn't supposed to be doin. Granted innocent people do get caught up, but that happens everywhere in the world, not just the hood.

Only thing their dumb asses think about is getting cash by any means necessary which is selling drugs, robbing banks, rapping or doing whatever to get that money instead of trying to get money the right way which means having a job.
    Smh. You can't fault people for surviving. That's the underlying point here. People in the hood don't have the same outlets to success that others do, so we have to do what needs to be done to survive. I laugh at you people who always talk about just dropping whatever we are doing and going to school lol. That ain't gonna stop tha babies from crying. Drug money will though.

Then blacks wonder why they get stereotyped like they do by racist white people.
    Haha a nigga like yourself would be concerned on how otheres view your black ass.

Hispanics aren't that much different than blacks. They're just as ignorant. But i do see more hispanic men and hispanic women working than black men and black women.
    ^worst type of nigga is a self hating nigga off top

Another thing that ignorant hispanics and ignorant blacks have in common is that they like to have a lot of kids and they like living in the hood hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    hahahahhahahahaha omg thats so funny charles jones hahahahhaha lol @ the thought of humans that aren't white having babies.... lololol hahahahaha..... hehe @ the thought of poor women wanting to experience the joy of motherhood lololol
    Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 01-11-2009 at 02:28 PM.

-

I don't see a lot of white people with a bunch of babies like blacks and hispanics. I don't agree with that bullshit you're talking about that blacks in the hood don't have access to things that will help them have a successful life. There are some blacks in the hood that got good jobs but for some reason they don't move outta the hood and i don't know why. Ever heard of a library Speakonitgod? The hood does have libraries and the library has any information you want about jobs. Ignorant blacks refuse to read and go to the library so therefore their dumb asses will be trapped in the ghetto because they aren't trying to get out. They think that if blacks live in the suburbs, you're trying to be white and that's the dumbest ass mentality i've ever heard. How are you gonna have a better life if you sit on your ass all day and hustle to get money instead of having a job? Poor ignorant blacks think money is supposed to come to them and that shit will never happen. They're fucking lazy and that's always been their problem. I didn't know that white people were the only ones allowed to have a lot of money and live good. I thought every race wanted to be like that? You know why rich white people got what they got? Because they go to school and they read and that's why they're able to live in nice neighborhoods, drive nice cars and have good jobs.

I don't see a lot of white people with a bunch of babies like blacks and hispanics.
    What is this based on? You are a fuckin moron

I don't agree with that bullshit you're talking about that blacks in the hood don't have access to things that will help them have a successful life.
    I do.

There are some blacks in the hood that got good jobs but for some reason they don't move outta the hood and i don't know why.
    So glad you brought this up. Now a few pages back you were crying about community and how we should respect it and cherish our neighbors and all that good shit, but now you completely switch sides and say that we should do what we can to get the fuck out. You can't have your cake and eat it to. But I will answer your question as to why some people have a hard time moving out of the hood. IT IS ALL WE KNOW. thats the point doofus. you swear its an easy task for someone who has been living at the bottom their entire life to jump into this new side of tha world that is foreign and they know nothing about. Its sad but some people are truly comfortable in the hood, suffering and all. thats why I laugh at people like u cuz u just dont get it. Its the exact same thing as a prisoner who will do everything he can to STAY in tha bing... there are mental hurdles as well. You think everything is so cookie cut clean but you fail to realize that there are many elements in hood life that have been ingrained in us so long that to remove us from it would be to remove us from ourselves in a sense

Ignorant blacks refuse to read
    CharlesJones................shutup

Poor ignorant blacks think money is supposed to come to them and that shit will never happen.
    The more I read the more I envision a white man typing all this shit. A racist ignorant white man at that.

They're fucking lazy and that's always been their problem.
    Another self hatred post that is well misinformed

You know why rich white people got what they got? Because they go to school and they read and that's why they're able to live in nice neighborhoods, drive nice cars and have good jobs.
    You forgot to mention the number 1 reason tho.........they're white

-

There's no point in arguing with you because your a idiot. Rich black people got what rich white people got. So how do you figure rich black people got what they got? They worked for what they got dumb ass. You wouldn't know nothing about that because your punk ass ain't probably never worked in your life. You probably one of them thugs who hang on the corner all day and hang with your bitch ass friends who are gonna die in their 20's and be in prison soon. Let me give you some examples of rich successful black people who grew up poor. Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, what's that black guy's name that is a doctor in Baltimore?(i only know his first name which is Ben.), Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and i'm sure there's more black actors, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, businesswomen, sport athletes who grew up poor and they became successful because they wanted to be somebody. They didn't let distractions and ignorance like gangbanging, drug dealers, violence in their poor neighborhoods stop them from becoming successful. Some of these people also came from single parent homes.

-

Speakonitgod i bet if you and i were to take a vote to see how many people on here would agree with what i'm saying and agree with what you're saying, i bet i'd get the most votes.