Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    There's no point in arguing with you because your a idiot. Rich black people got what rich white people got. So how do you figure rich black people got what they got? They worked for what they got dumb ass. You wouldn't know nothing about that because your punk ass ain't probably never worked in your life. You probably one of them thugs who hang on the corner all day and hang with your bitch ass friends who are gonna die in their 20's and be in prison soon. Let me give you some examples of rich successful black people who grew up poor. Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, what's that black guy's name that is a doctor in Baltimore?(i only know his first name which is Ben.), Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and i'm sure there's more black actors, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, businesswomen, sport athletes who grew up poor and they became successful because they wanted to be somebody. They didn't let distractions and ignorance like gangbanging, drug dealers, violence in their poor neighborhoods stop them from becoming successful. Some of these people also came from single parent homes.
    I agree. Some people just don't believe in education. There's college and job training schools. People who live in ghettos have an excuse because they've be in the type of situations where they feel like life is crushing them down. Others look beyond what can hold them down and go for what they want. We all have a choice. For some people, the choice is easy, for others it's not.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    Speakonitgod i bet if you and i were to take a vote to see how many people on here would agree with what i'm saying and agree with what you're saying, i bet i'd get the most votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    This whole website is predominantly white
    CharlesJones I agree wholeheartedly..

And as for that stupid ass list you made of successful blacks, so what. I never said it was impossible to make it out of the hood, I just had to put you in your place because you speak as if its as easy as 1-2-3. If it was so easy to rise above, why are there still hoods in 2009? According to you its because blacks are lazy, but only a fool would buy into that. And that is exactly what you are, a misguided fool who can't relate to your own.

...you and Ironman share one milkshake wit two straws

-

Ironman thanks for agreeing. Speakonitgod is a faggot and all he does is make excuses and defend ignorant blacks because he's ignorant. "Imitates a ignorant black man from the ghetto speaking about his life"Oh look at me, i'm poor and i can't get outta the hood LOL. So instead of going to school and trying to get a job, i'm gonna be a gangbanger/drug dealer or a rapper so i can make it outta the hood LOL. Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL. Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL.
    Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

I think if you are going to attempt to associate me with those statements you should at least provide quotes from myself which validate it. I'm callin you out.

Found a great post regarding the rioting on another site:

It's easy to damn the protesters because of course those actions don't make any sense. I'm sure it was an isolated group of people actually doing the damage to property. Nonetheless, those are actions of desperate people who have nothing left to lose. Sure they need to pay for their crimes but the larger question is what level of despair and powerlessness does one have to feel before deciding that this is good thing to do... If their lives had not been touched previously by similar events to the Fruitvale shooting, they would not have been out there breaking windows and burning cars. I'm not saying they should have done it, just saying I understand. Most of us have the luxury of thinking practically.
    suck on that

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

speakonitgod, you are not a "real nigga"

You have created an online persona for yourself.

This persona appears to be what a person who had never seen a "hood" or urban area thinks that people from the hood are like.

I'm pretty sure it is offensive

I am not attacking you, but this is how you come off.

Please stop calling yourself a "real nigga", as that is offensive to anybody who is even the slightest bit "real".
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

you just cant stomach tha fact that you will never b associated wit duh strugoo

dont hate tha playa..................

Banned

hahaha....CharlesJones just killed it yet again.

I vote CHarles.

Why would I want to be associated with the struggle? Struggling is for the poor and indigent. I don't think that there is anything wrong with them, but it certainly isn't something I would strive to be.

That is the difference between us.

You desperately want to be associated with a struggle that you do not appear to be a part of.

Now, I don't know you. I am just saying that you come across as extremely fake, like a poorly-written character.
    Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 01-11-2009 at 08:37 PM.
    --youreallfags.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman thanks for agreeing. Speakonitgod is a faggot and all he does is make excuses and defend ignorant blacks because he's ignorant. "Imitates a ignorant black man from the ghetto speaking about his life"Oh look at me, i'm poor and i can't get outta the hood LOL. So instead of going to school and trying to get a job, i'm gonna be a gangbanger/drug dealer or a rapper so i can make it outta the hood LOL. Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL. Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=154

im callin u out too bitch......

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    Now, I don't know you. I am just saying that you come across as extremely fake, like a poorly-written character.
    And you come off as a bitch, but u dont see me runnin around yappin about it do u? so keep it to yourself ya negative nancy

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    And you come off as a bitch, but u dont see me runnin around yappin about it do u? so keep it to yourself ya negative nancy
    "Real niggas" don't say "negative nancy".

And yes, you are always runnin around yapin about me.

You think that Menace II Society is real life and you think that leaving the "g" off of your gerund verbs makes you "street"

"You, I be computin and teachin, god"

--youreallfags.

Nah but foreal I just think you don't wanna accept tha fact that a hood nigga posts on wucorp because it makes you sad that ur siggie isnt true

Veteran Member

How could you be proud of gangsters who destroy their own community?

Are gangstas real or just tools of the devil?