Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    Nah but foreal I just think you don't wanna accept tha fact that a hood nigga posts on wucorp because it makes you sad that ur siggie isnt true
    I never claimed to be an expert on the hood. i have never lived there.

But I have been there, done business there, andI have had friends who lived there.

The plight of the person in the hood is different and usually more of a struggle.

There are good people and bad people in the hood, just as there are in the suburbs or anywhere else in the world.

Your attempt at trying to characterize all people in the hood as being the same is offensive and leads me to believe that you are portraying a character you know nothing about.

I also think you and I have different definitions of "real".

Either way, it is my assertion that you are pretending to be something you are not, and in fact, know nothing about.

Not from the hood.

Not from the hood

Not from the hood

I see you, homey.

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

What am I supposed 2 say to that. You're right? I'm not from tha ghetto? I don't understand what you're getting at. You've already said twice you don't think I'm frm the hood. OK. That's great for you. How many more times do I have to hear it before you shut tha fuck up?

'

yuck

me n my niggaz was on haight once and seen a kid with that shit on his shirt and lets just say when we were done with him his shirt had an extra color on it

What am I supposed 2 say to that. You're right? I'm not from tha ghetto? I don't understand what you're getting at. You've already said twice you don't think I'm frm the hood. OK. That's great for you. How many more times do I have to hear it before you shut tha fuck up?
    I would guess quite a few times.

I got stamina, son.

Of course, if you would just admit that you weren't from the ghetto, that you don't do work, and that you are portraying a character, we could just put this to bed.

But if you want to keep up the charade and spit rhetoric, and then insult an entire class of people by claiming that you are a "typical" representative of their group, then I will be forced to continuously pull your hoe card.

If I had to guess, I would say that we will constantly go around in circles, mainly for entertainment purposes, with you occasionally getting upset.

It will be a long and monotonous cycle.
    --youreallfags.

Banned

lol...i bet you pick on parapylegics

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    Of course, if you would just admit that you weren't from the ghetto, that you don't do work, and that you are portraying a character, we could just put this to bed.

Ummm please point out where I said I put in work on the streets because I can't recall ever saying that.

You know whats funny though, most of my posts in recent memory have been me saying "please point out where I said that because I never said that" and yet you and Nicky almost NEVER respond to them, and when a new page starts, you go back to the same argument and again, I have to say "hold up, when did I ever say that". Why don't YOU just admit that you do a little too much assuming for your own good.

me n my niggaz was on haight once and seen a kid with that shit on his shirt and lets just say when we were done with him his shirt had an extra color on it
    That's the type of shit I'm talking about. That story is a fabrication.

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone knows people in San Francisco only wear shirts like this:

--youreallfags.

I don't care if you don't believe me. Hood niggaz got hood stories. Deal with it

Ummm please point out where I said I put in work on the streets because I can't recall ever saying that.

You know whats funny though, most of my posts in recent memory have been me saying "please point out where I said that because I never said that" and yet you and Nicky almost NEVER respond to them, and when a new page starts, you go back to the same argument and again, I have to say "hold up, when did I ever say that". Why don't YOU just admit that you do a little too much assuming for your own good.

You have constantly said that you are more qualified to discuss the struggles of the inner city because you have lived an inner-city lifestyle.

You said that you participated in riots.

You have said that you would rob white people if they came to your hood, which implies that you have done it in the past.

You have said numerous times that you are a "real nigga" who does "real things".

You talk about your "graf crew".

I am not assuming, I am inferring, and that is only because you do so much implying.
    --youreallfags.

NO no no, when someone says you put in work that only means one thing, nigga either u work on tha track or you sell drugs.........that's hood slang, so dont try 2 throw different little meanings into that shit........I am a writer first and foremost. The work I put in is on walls, not in pipes stoopid

Banned

lol..tryin to flip words like he's Slick WIllie

flip words? I never said I sold drugs nigga, what type of fuckin idiot goes online and says they sell drugs.........niggaz do monitor these websites....that shit aint no conspiracy that is simple mathematics

Banned

u went online and said you'd rob me. Than you said you attacked some kid for wearing a shirt.

you have lived an inner-city lifestyle.
    you participated in riots.
    you would rob white people if they came to your hood, which implies that you have done it in the past.
    You have said numerous times that you are a "real nigga" who does "real things".
    You talk about your "graf crew".
    I am not assuming, I am inferring, and that is only because you do so much implying.
    All you are really inferring is that I am an active member of my community. That's it.