Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    u went online and said you'd rob me. Than you said you attacked some kid for wearing a shirt.
    thats different than me saying that i have illegal drugs in my possession and that i sell them to people...

that will get sum1 knockin at ur door, thats jus stupid

Banned

right...because robbery and assault is legal.......

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    right...because robbery and assault is legal.......
    take a law class at whatever college u go to and get back 2 me

Banned

I don't need to. I learned that before i hit 10

i will slap tha shit outta u

'

San Francisco?

I heard theres a few bad parts but i know ppl who moved out that way said its pussy and gay as andy warhol's lap dog. what the fuck you guys lootin' out there? IKEA and Abercrombie and Fitch?

fuck I'm probably movin' westward within under two years and hopefully going some place that doesnt reflect the shit i see in the news

nigga tha riots were across tha bridge in oakland.....if niggaz tried so much as to break a window in san francisco gavin newsom would have tha fuckin marine corps down here in an instant, smakin niggaz over tha head......niggaz can get down in oakland because they dont have a rep to uphold, unlike tha great safe city of san francisco...but u right there is mad homos here, but im an optimist, i just see that as more hoes for da god

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle
    fuck I'm probably movin' westward within under two years and hopefully going some place that doesnt reflect the shit i see in the news
    man all u gotta do is stay away from los angeles county and oakland as a whole lol and u will b alright.....every city has their bad areas but its only live here when cops pull sum dumb shit, its cali u kno...niggaz would rather chill out anyday

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    nigga tha riots were across tha bridge in oakland.....if niggaz tried so much as to break a window in san francisco gavin newsom would have tha fuckin marine corps down here in an instant, smakin niggaz over tha head......niggaz can get down in oakland because they dont have a rep to uphold, unlike tha great safe city of san francisco...but u right there is mad homos here, but im an optimist, i just see that as more hoes for da god
    hahah I bet this lame nigga has the sweetest and softest voice

He ACCUALLY talks like that in real life?

you actually listen to d12 in real life?

Wu Vatican

riots are an effective form of uncivil protest if they are done for the reason of trying to garner attention to your cause. if a problem is bad enough and builds to a head like the LA riots, it usually happens for a reason. the LA riots showed the LAPD was on some fucked up shit and things needed to changed. looting and taking advantage of the situation for personal monetary gain is pretty gay. thats just being a low life and taking advantage of a situation.

but in the end, the aftermath of a roit the core issues still stand. why is the community in the situation at hand? honestly stuff that is happening now really is effected by the last couple hundreds of years. no doubt about it. however, there is no simple answer out of it. thats what speakonitgod and others like him want. you don't learn physics in a day, you don't get to the nba in a day, you aren't the world's greatest cheif the first time you pick up some ingredients. what i mean by that is, all that shit takes time. just like the problems that took lots of years to build up, they will take lots of years to break down. riot all you want but in the end thats not going to fix your situation. it may be a start, but you get out of a situation that which you put in. so get to work.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    How could you be proud of gangsters who destroy their own community?

Are gangstas real or just tools of the devil?
    damn how did i overlook this post....i dont understand wat u sayin dog

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    How many rivers do we have to cross, before we can talk to the boss?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    i will slap tha shit outta u

i think i'm high

fuck the police....sean bell...this shit....thank god for cameras....

some of you really need to get your heads right. turning this thread into a bullshit argument about who is and isn't "hood" and shit. what type of crap is that. come on brothers and sisters don't be deceived by the devil. lets stay focused.

Realness