Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

dude u are an ignorant fuck.

and who do u mean when u say its "our" problem?the community,minorities or who?ur talking to ppl like theyre 2nd class citizens..and fix it?how the fuck?isnt that the governments job..and why arent they able to understand the problems,youd think its a part of their fucking job to understand problems going on in their own country.

yes cops get called pigs but does that give them the right to kill somebody?or be a racist?or treat some ppl like theyre less worthy than others

if a cop cant handle the pressure then quit ur fucking job

u really think this shit is as simple as u make it sound?easy to give opinions from where u are

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

nickytooch is an impostor to hip hop and he does not understand our culture

this has been proven already.

i dont know why yall are getting heated over his ignorant comments

he is a racist and support racial profiling.

his opinions on situations that revolve around the communinty and the oppressed are void.
    We do it for the people.

ok im new here so i was like whathefuck..lol i noticed that hes a racist whats he doing on this site if he doesnt listen to hip hop..

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    "what the difference if a cop does it or the kid next door." don't try to justifiy it. Police officers are supposed to protect and serve the people of the communities. thats the difference.

and nicky tooch you ask who do you want policing the streets drug-dealers? no thats crazy. what people want is good police officers. police officers who are for the community and understand it. however 9 times out of 10 you're not dealing with a good police officer.

like bacdad said the shit isn't simple..but shit isn't right. that shit was not right point blank.
    So you want officers who under stand the community

but all you say to them is "fuck the police" and call them pigs.

i dont fuckin give a shit, cops are pricks they use there position in society for leverage, thats how it is, from getting a parking ticket to getting shot.

Whats the communities need to do is not riot and be negative, put yourself in a cops shoes, and have cats sayin fuck the police, its gonna piss you off no?

same as if say fuck you to you right now, it might piss you off no?

and i didnt justify shit, i simply laughed my ass off at some ROOKIE cops failure to do his job

lol thats the point

he posts in general chat all day and here where he pollutes proper discussion with his ignorance and fox new talking points

he never posts in wu chamber or hip hop shop.
    We do it for the people.

Banned

i aint racist. Im just bein real.

your just a bunch whiny bitches.

just like food for thought said...if whites can't understand your culture, why would you expect them too??

Its not the governments job to fix all your problems. This aint communist Russia or China. And you see how well those places take care of there own right??

keep cryin about the 'white man' this amalgamation of everything you think is wrong with the world.

See how far it gets you.

^ see what im saying lol
    We do it for the people.

just like food for thought said...if whites can't understand your culture, why would you expect them too??
    lmao when did i say that shit, fuck boy?

i said you are an impostor because you are against anything that has to do with minorities or struggle but are on a hip hop forum.

this means u know nothing of hip hop culture or its essence
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    ^ see what im saying lol
    lmao

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    So you want officers who under stand the community

but all you say to them is "fuck the police" and call them pigs.

i dont fuckin give a shit, cops are pricks they use there position in society for leverage, thats how it is, from getting a parking ticket to getting shot.

Whats the communities need to do is not riot and be negative, put yourself in a cops shoes, and have cats sayin fuck the police, its gonna piss you off no?

same as if say fuck you to you right now, it might piss you off no?

and i didnt justify shit, i simply laughed my ass off at some ROOKIE cops failure to do his job
    thats not true. i say fuck the police because of what their actions. ive never tried to start shit with a police officer ever. i wouldn't be saying fuck the police if they were doing what they're supposed to be doing. i don't know how you found humor in the situation at all but whatever....as far as nicky goes you're a lost cause...

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i aint racist. Im just bein real.

your just a bunch whiny bitches.

Its not the governments job to fix all your problems. This aint communist Russia or China. And you see how well those places take care of there own right??

keep cryin about the 'white man' this amalgamation of everything you think is wrong with the world.

See how far it gets you.
    its their job and what the fuck u mean my culture im not asking for anybody to understand my culture im asking for the people who are responsible for my security & health to do their job and understand the problems & situations their work & surroundings involve

u really dont think theres room for a lot of complaintment?u really think the system works?

^ cuz it didnt look intentional, and the cops face was priceless, if i thought it was on purpose i would have found no humour in it

all im sayin was you dont need to fuckin riot over the situation, look how far it got when they fucked up Rodney. Which wasnt funny at all, just plain ridiculous, i dont care black or white or blue, something like that shouldnt happen

and i know someones gonna say fuck the police or we holdin down

cuz you know, fuckin up innocent people and destroyin city areas is gonna make them love all that much more

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    its their job and what the fuck u mean my culture im not asking for anybody to understand my culture im asking for the people who are responsible for my security & health to do their job and understand the problems & situations their work & surroundings involve

u really dont think theres room for a lot of complaintment?u really think the system works?
    you act like black folks are the only people cops kill. YOu act like this shit doesnt happen to other people. IT HAPPENS. Its been happening and it used to be alot worse.

I kno white people that have been shot and killed by cops. I know of cops that were killed by criminals.

Do you really think saying 'fuck the police' and rioting is going to end that??

I really don't care, say and do what you want, its your right.

If you don't like the 'system' go find another system that works for you.

Maybe Baghdad??

Well i just found a news report and it shows alot more then i had previously seen

the one i just watched was absolutely fucked, i retract my previous comment upon the humour, that wasnt funny.

but i stand by statement that rioting is not the correct response

Banned

this rioting shit is old man.

THe time and place for it is gone, vanished into history.
    Were passed that shit. ITs counterproductive.