Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    I wouldn't use it as an excuse to vandalize shops and steal stereos from honest people in my own community.
    Another common misguided quote. Did you ever wonder why there is no money in the Black and Latin community? Did you ever think that maybe the fact that Asians and Indians make all their money in our hoods and bring it back to theirs is taking away from us? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we don't give a fuck about a Koreans business? Cuz if not you need 2 think about that.....

And @ CoolDan, you still haven't put forth a solution to how we should deal with the situation besides rioting.... How should the working middle and lower class voice their opinion in a place where talking simply doesn't get the point across? And don't give no cop out answer like "Focus on the family" fuck that I want a real answer

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    And @ CoolDan, you still haven't put forth a solution to how we should deal with the situation besides rioting.... How should the working middle and lower class voice their opinion in a place where talking simply doesn't get the point across? And don't give no cop out answer like "Focus on the family" fuck that I want a real answer
    No, you want an Easy answer. There are none. There's no magic bullet answer. Motherfuckers like you like to complain and talk shit, but don't want to take the hard steps necessary for real change.

It starts with the family on a basic level. There are too many single-parent families in the hood. The incarceration rate is too high.

But it goes beyond that. It's about accepting a community as a family. It's about working hard. It's about fighting to improve schools. It's about looking out for your neighbor, regardless if he's korean or white, and him doing the same for you.

It is about educating yourself and accepting that hard work is the only way out. But it is a long process made difficult by society, conditioning and a prison culture.

I'm assuming you're all going to attack my answer, because it is an inconvenient truth, and I think you guys have to know that.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Another common misguided quote. Did you ever wonder why there is no money in the Black and Latin community? Did you ever think that maybe the fact that Asians and Indians make all their money in our hoods and bring it back to theirs is taking away from us? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we don't give a fuck about a Koreans business? Cuz if not you need 2 think about that.....
    I'm starting to doubt you are black. You're entire view of the black community seems to be based on Menace II Society and Do the Right Thing.

I do not claim to be from "the hood" or a "hood expert", but I have spent time there and have had friends who lived there. And based on your comments, I am really starting to believe that I know more about it than you.

I'm not even attacking you, I'm just saying that your views sound like a cliched hood movie.
    --youreallfags.

Its not inconvenient its unrealistic at this point. I'm asking for a solution now! And guess what, you don't have one! We do! So why bash us for getting steam off our heads when you yourself mr. almighty nuclear household family bullshit is putting forth plans that can take centuries to act on.....

And u can quit that shit about looking out for your neighbor cause the people who run businesses down here don't care for us... they just sell us their shit and run back to their gated community while we keep losing out on our hard earned money...black people work hard too cooldan, we're all not selling crack ya kno........

get past ur unrealistic views and come forth with a solution that can be put forth NOW or dont speak at all, because we have already found something that works for US

Banned

The sheeps mere sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    I'm not even attacking you, I'm just saying that your views sound like a cliched hood movie.
    Well I dont wanna be the one to put it to you like this, but black people don't tell white people everything, especially in regards to how it feels to be black, to be poor, to live in a community that literally rotting away. Blacks have learned to put a smile on their face in front of whites and kind of sugar coat their situation, but when those white folks aren't around, niggaz have worse mindsets then I do... But I dont understand why this surprises you.... we are at the bottom.... This is a byproduct of our role in society..... You cant treat us like animals and expect us to act civilized when the shit hits the fan.......your ancestors created a problem that wont be fixed for a very very very veryv eryeryeyreyryeryeryey long time

Its not inconvenient its unrealistic at this point. I'm asking for a solution now! And guess what, you don't have one! We do! So why bash us for getting steam off our heads when you yourself mr. almighty nuclear household family bullshit is putting forth plans that can take centuries to act on.....

And u can quit that shit about looking out for your neighbor cause the people who run businesses down here don't care for us... they just sell us their shit and run back to their gated community while we keep losing out on our hard earned money...black people work hard too cooldan, we're all not selling crack ya kno........

get past ur unrealistic views and come forth with a solution that can be put forth NOW or dont speak at all, because we have already found something that works for US
    l o mutherfucking god damn l. a solution that works for you? riots? wtf could that possibly mean? you seem like a fairly intelligent guy. you can't possibly mean that...

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The sheeps mere sheep.
    ^obsessed with every thread i create

How does rioting work? How is it working?

I am not saying that things are easy for black people now.

But I am saying that it is undeniable that things are better than they were 200 years ago, 100 years, 75 years, 50 years, 25 years.

And it isn't from rioting and acting ignorant.

Great black leaders have literally changed the government.

A lot of it comes back to personal responsibility.

Sorry.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    l o mutherfucking god damn l. a solution that works for you? riots? wtf could that possibly mean? you seem like a fairly intelligent guy. you can't possibly mean that...
    ^You don't get it because you don't lose friends on a daily basis. Marching does nothing. Petitioning does absolutely nothing. Handing out flyers does nothing. It only makes it all the more in the norm forcing people to pay attention for a short time out of respect, then let the story fade away. Not this time. Out here the only way the cops will listen to you is when you fight back. This has been proven so many times throughout american history yet you sheltered children fail to open your eyes. You guys are so quick to judge someone for setting cars on fire but when it comes to a solution no one has anything to say.

Banned

^obsessed with every thread i create
    I gotta put you in your place punk.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    How does rioting work? How is it working?

I am not saying that things are easy for black people now.

But I am saying that it is undeniable that things are better than they were 200 years ago, 100 years, 75 years, 50 years, 25 years.

And it isn't from rioting and acting ignorant.

Great black leaders have literally changed the government.

A lot of it comes back to personal responsibility.

Sorry.
    You act like we have time to take "responsibility" when cops are shooting us in the back for no reason! Have you forgot what all this is about??!

Banned

^You don't get it because you don't lose friends on a daily basis. Marching does nothing. Petitioning does absolutely nothing. Handing out flyers does nothing. It only makes it all the more in the norm forcing people to pay attention for a short time out of respect, then let the story fade away. Not this time. Out here the only way the cops will listen to you is when you fight back. This has been proven so many times throughout american history yet you sheltered children fail to open your eyes. You guys are so quick to judge someone for setting cars on fire but when it comes to a solution no one has anything to say.
    you are in dire need of a history lesson.

Did you even go to school??? what grade did you drop out in??

Like I said, you'll be dead in 3 years and no one will riot.

the cops aren't the ones killing your friends everyday. and on the occassion that they do, they should be prosecuted and punished if it was unjustified, like in this case. that's all. good luck with your riot, i hope it works for you.