Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang on Illuminati

Default Wu-Tang on Illuminati

Rza says "Stand perpendicular to the square" in "Triumph" with has to do with Freemasonry. Also U-god says "get your shit together 'fore the fuck Illuminati hit" in the song "Impossible"....

My question is, what is there stance on the Illuminati? Do they believe in it? If so, are they for or against?
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

by ugods line im guessing against it, but those are about all the references to it that i can recall. Oh and if you examine rzas verse a lot on 4th chamber u can see a lot of illuminati references, and judgin by that verse they are against it, why else would they be trying to enlighten the people.

very true
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

most of their illuminati shit is in wutang forever.
    especially a better tommorow, INS and U-god are clearly against it.

^ dont forget masta killas verse about human experimentation, theirs been other mentions but they dont really expand too much on it. Maybe theirs mentions of it in Street Corners too.

Freemasonry and Illuminati are two different and somewhat opposing things.
    Freemasonry is nothing more than a glorified fraternity, there's nothing inherently diabolical about it.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Freemasonry is nothing more than a glorified fraternity, there's nothing inherently diabolical about it.
    wrong

smh come on.
    Hip Hop in general are against Illuminati. From the Goodie Mob to Nas, to Prodigy to WUTANG
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
    Rza says "Stand perpendicular to the square" in "Triumph" with has to do with Freemasonry.
    why?

what does that mean anyway

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    why?

what does that mean anyway
    It means he stands with the truth or with what is true. square means true or fair. You know like when u was a shorty and you'd say something like lets play fair and square
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    ....What? No dude... WAY OFF. Freemasonry is much more than a "glorified fraternity", I wouldn't doubt that all high degree Masons are involved with the Illuminati in some way.... they either support it or are involved with it...

Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    smh come on.
    Hip Hop in general are against Illuminati. From the Goodie Mob to Nas, to Prodigy to WUTANG
    Not so sure about nas, but prodigy outkast goodie mobb mf doom and nas were all followered of malachi z york, wikipedia him, his theories are far out and just strange, involving aliens n stuff, but if youve read prodigys letter where he talks about how jayz helped to frame malachi z york with yorks son, and how nas sold out later on but now seems to be regretting it, you'll see that nas was once on the dark side. AZ and Pete rock are also against illuminati, just check the song we cant win. but the illuminati does manipulate the music business to dumb down the population and bring the simpler music to the mainstream, this could account for the downfall of the wu mobb deep and other acts, i probably will get flamed immensely for this but thats just what I think. Theirs tons of artists that have spoken against illuminati, but i cant list them all, just a few that ive mentioned like outkast, goodie mob, mobb deep, mf doom, wu tang, AZ, pete rock, big daddy kane, chino xl, immortal technique, killarmy, sunz of man, Public enemy, paris and so on.

A fraternity is what? Simply put, a group of men who get together and help each other out. If you apply for a job and your interviewer is from the same fraternity , he will most likely help you. Freemasonry is the same thing. Now I'm not suggesting that within the higher degrees there aren't shady things going on, but that has more to do with them being rich powerful people in the first place.
    As far as the Illuminati and freemasonry being the same, no. If they were why would George Washington, a well known Mason, denounce the Illuminati?

"I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati..."

I know it's fun to believe in these conspiracies, but that doesn't make them true.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

^ free masonry has its own spinoffs as well, i personally don't think that the masons are bad, but their are connections with the 33rd degree masons and the higher ups in the illuminati such as the rockefellers and the rothschilds, the sect that most comes to mind with illuminati is the skull and bones wihich is probably the dark side of freemasonry. It could be all a cover up too though, i watched a documentary that talked about this stuff on the history channel, they said the first thing they ask is if you believe in a higher power, they mean a creator most likely God, and the illuminati are supposed to be satanists, so that does take away from freemasonry and illuminati relations, but this could all be made up just to show to the public, theirs always 2 sides to a story.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

just to let the heads know, HIstory Channel is not a credible source of information.

it has been proven that shit they air cannot always be taken as truth.

just fyi

peace
    We do it for the people.