Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang on Illuminati

he was referring to the square tool in that verse i think, it wouldnt make much sense to me if he was talking about the shape of a square.

Meth shows "Square and Compasses" with his fingers.

It was the masons! (jk) :P

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    ''...until you realize that u and the sun are one, like the knowledge'' was pro illuminati, don't you think?

ofcourse i don't think that Illuminati would ever let RZA or somebody like him enter their circle, and this line says nothing.
    They let Jay-Z and Kanye West in. I dont see why they wouldnt let RZA in too.

Quote Originally Posted by InsurgenT View Post
    They let Jay-Z and Kanye West in. I dont see why they wouldnt let RZA in too.
    you must be joking man..

Paranoid cynics think its this longstanding evil, demon-worshipping group of politicians or whatever. Illuminati and 2012 rumors spread more fear and get people like us paranoid and ready to fight when we have no idea who the enemy even is, if there EVEN is an enemy. But its just human nature that people on top will hold those under them down. Its not so much a conspiracy as abuse of power. Corporate media make stupid movies because they sell, not to purposely dumb us down. The reason people don't like stuff like Wu Tang anymore is because people don't like grimey shit or conscious/metaphysical lyrics as much. Not evil organizations who hate hip-hop. Modern culture just outgrew it. Now people want to have a good time with more party-friendly hip-hop and stop being angry at eachother. I used to believe in some far-out shit like Nebiru and stuff RZA said in "Impossible". And the gov't fucking killed JFK. But its silly and theres no way to prove the Illuminati exists. A main princible of metaphysics is knowing that if we believe in negative shit like unseen controllers, it will happen. If they exist, all we have to do is keep being positive, progressive and united people and they'll fall out of power anyway. That might be what Obama's election was all along

I watched the YouTube vid but I cant really catch his view on them... is he for or against?
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by samtheseed View Post
    A main princible of metaphysics is knowing that if we believe in negative shit like unseen controllers, it will happen. If they exist, all we have to do is keep being positive, progressive and united people and they'll fall out of power anyway. That might be what Obama's election was all along
    I have a different take on that. I believe if we unplug from the system, then we have more control over our lives. By unplugging, I mean becoming more "self-sufficient" and not depending on government for all of our needs. Stop using the televised media as a bible on how to live, live for a higher purpose not just for making more money, educate yourself (just cuz you got diplomas and degrees does not mean you are knowledgable - it just means you are well trained!), practice healthy eating so that you rarely have to go thru the medical establishment and be put on medicine which does not cure disease but treats it's symptoms, etc.

Stop putting energy into the system as much as humanly possible and thing would get better.

jiwjwwe

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Freemasonry and Illuminati are two different and somewhat opposing things.
    Freemasonry is nothing more than a glorified fraternity, there's nothing inherently diabolical about it.
    false. wrong. fail.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

You backpacking sheep have a lot to learn. A LOT. Square is a 5% term.

The higher degree masons are illuminati. Use your logic, not youtube or jones.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

damn, this site is full of retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    You backpacking sheep have a lot to learn. A LOT. Square is a 5% term.

The higher degree masons are illuminati. Use your logic, not youtube or jones.
    most ppl get their info from youtube.
    In some sense its the station for ordinary people waking up

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Agreed. But. The Freemasons are deeper than some think.
    i agree with that also
    We do it for the people.

yea, people who use youtube vids as their "source" are funny as fuck... Most Freemasons are probably just normal people with normal lives who are just part of Freemasonry for some personal or social reason. However, there's no doubt in my mind that the higher ups in Freemasonry are involved with the Illuminati...

Like I said, I watched that vid with True Master speaking on the Illuminati, but I can't tell what his stance is on it... He doesn't really elaborate whether he's for or against it.
    "If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

Quote Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
    yea, people who use youtube vids as their "source" are funny as fuck... Most Freemasons are probably just normal people with normal lives who are just part of Freemasonry for some personal or social reason. However, there's no doubt in my mind that the higher ups in Freemasonry are involved with the Illuminati...

Like I said, I watched that vid with True Master speaking on the Illuminati, but I can't tell what his stance is on it... He doesn't really elaborate whether he's for or against it.
    ya ur first paragraph is exactly wut i think