Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang on Illuminati

ehem, this thread is getting a little out of hand i can tell we have beleivers of the truth and people who just dont know.. i am not here to discuss its "existence", but to shed some light on wu-tangs clans movement and its involvement concerning the Illuminati and its stranglehold which plagues our music industry today.

We must remember what was one of the Wu's very first singles. C.R.E.A.M. right. well that message alone in the chrorus would be a clear indication for those of you who know money to be the root of all evil. if money rules everything around you including your soul then what is there to live for...imean this is the message of today. deep materialism and coincidentally enough this track was all over the place just like today's mainstream music. the difference is that wu were never pop stars meaning they wrote there own lyrics so the message was always from the heart.

on heavy mental Priest says "Cash Rules this Rotten Apple, it got a Worm in it. Corrupt senates, in my mans jeep....."

killah priest is the one of the only people in Wu-Tang who has courageously spoken out against this Elite and he continues to do so. the problem is they keep him off the radio. the people who tune into these stations will never hear the truth.

money was created by man

Vendetta Kingz Feat. Killah Priest - Rise And Fall (The Brotherhood)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvXJFG-Xf8
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 05-19-2009 at 01:22 AM.

wow i never noticed this obvious one. here we have G-clef and Metatron (Lost Secret) standing between the infamous masonic pillars. the album starts with a women screaming (mowie kei) which symbolizes a sacrifice. this album is PRO. listen to this album and tell me that G-Clef is not a fucked up freemason / satanist.

keep in mind he is the CEO of one of the Biggest Wu-Tang Record Lables, and that being said, on the 2nd track he brought "Christ Bearer", "Warcloud", and "the RZA" on the cutz, making it seem as if they are also pro masonic. i doubt christ bearer and warcloud are down with them or they were trying to expose something else. rza i couldnt tell....

killah priest - "I Judge Wisely, between 2 Pillars of Ivory"

the sacrafice would always take place between the 2 pillars, 1 for day and 1 for night underneath a checkered floor which reprasents the joining of dimensions.

btw.... fuck this album, at the end of it track17 called "here we go again" (meaning history has repeated itself and the people have been deceived) sampling a jet plane soaring through the air and explosions as g-clef talks ish about the world trade center and "ALLAH Real" singing that this world is coming to an end. this gave me chills and not in a good way...

and finally the last song... "THE END OF THE BEGINNING" meaning a "New World Order"!

G-Clef - "it's a Wrap, the end of all time
    No more hope in ya heart, no more crime in the streets
    No more crack to sell, no more ice, no more shiest, no more nice
    No more life, no more death, no more Christ.... mandileon without no face
    Rosacrucians rejoice, Nation of Islam waits for the ship
    Copeless like a Christian in the rapture
    Snap ya self out of the dreamstate, I rep the Liberty State
    And celebrate, that you alive now
    To the new generation, life is weird
    The end of all hope, is the beginning
    Of something better, tsunami plus volcano; double header!

seems there are snakes in the garden of wu-tang
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 05-25-2009 at 03:26 PM.

homie u a bit paranoid their, most of these underground cats knwo of the illuminati/elite, la da darkman mentioned em too on shine "shoot at giuliani, shoot at illuminati fuck everybody" kilarmy mentioned em, sunz of man, i kno wu tang never mentions them by name but look at rza on impossible, ugod on impossible, a better tomorrow all the verses, ovious allusions to illuminati stuff, especially masta killa talkin about biologic manipulation. a lot of artists talk about em, but just becuz they dont mention em by name doesnt mean anything. that g clef thing is fucked, but who really listens to him enuff for him to have an influence, no offense to g clef or anything.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

"rusty wu chain" must be retarded

if u think g-clef (LOL) and killah priest are freemasons"/satanist", ure a dumbass and dont know shit aout what ure talking about.

go pick up a book and do some research.

shit!!
    We do it for the people.

i didnt say killah priest was a freemason infact i said just the opposite and that he speaks out AGAINST the illuminati. so fuck you dumass ive done my research. Hollywood and the mainstream music industry have been feeding people darkness for ages, look at it. G-Clef is pro-masonic on his myspace the they are his best friends. give me evidence to PROVE OTHERWISE.

that song in your name by S.T.D is not called "Rule Hip-Hop". its called "Hip-POP" so do your fucking research. leeching to many tracks from wu-international lol i c how you move.

and thanx Jasjit you know where im comin from. i love the wu i really do because when i put a record on i know theres not gonna be some subliminal message. when i saw this thread i started looking at this W more thouroughly and yes most of these talented MC's keep the message to thier own. i heard this verse recently...

KP:
    now lets move up to a more ruthless and ferocious hood
    from the start their plot was no good
    their the men that wear black
    some say they invented crack
    the point intended was blacks to kill blacks
    imean there worse than the mexicans
    touught gang wars, they kill they own presidents
    on top of that they pregidous
    they carry nuclear warheads, they run for office
    wherever they go lies are spread
    they rob land, ask the Indians
    take you from your home, ask the Caribbeans
    they takin the oil, soon as they touch arabian soil
    kill babies for spoil
    assassinated martin luther king and george jackson
    affirmative action
    they had something to do with malcolms (X) assassin
    and none of these leaders were named or even bad men
    hell, none of em was even armed
    they say crips and bloods, i say, vietnam
    and whos left to save after the atom bomb
    so to the secret world illuminated commission
    who have there foot on religeon, and hand on politicians
    your gang is twice as ruthless than any of the crews
    infact, we learn from you
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 05-26-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    "rusty wu chain" must be retarded

if u think g-clef (LOL) and killah priest are freemasons"/satanist", ure a dumbass and dont know shit aout what ure talking about.

go pick up a book and do some research.

shit!!

this will get heat..

do u think.. malcom x
    clarence x
    martin luther king

other high up people that ascertained high positions in various pro groups.

could have been installed to do a job,?

i feel many knew who they served,. and through their message, you can decipher what they have said..

we know the FBI had worked its way into the nation,
    was it to kill members? or too keep an eye on them. so they would do what they was put into power to do?

but on another level.

symbols n imagery, contain energy. they resonate with peoples sub conscious minds.. they images are not negative or positive..
    its what you associate with them

you can make this freemasonic..
    or you can go back further..(many cultures use pillars of ivory.. do people know what that stands for?)
    it all depends on how much you want to know of the whole story..

i remember speaking to G clef along long time ago.. heated discussions about freemasonry and the good it does...so heated i got banned from chamber musik . all for asking him questions that he didnt reply or answer.. i was civil.. but yet i got banned..

peace

Veteran Member

This is a reference to King Solomon mentioned in the Bible.

He was a very wise and righteous judge.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    this will get heat..

do u think.. malcom x
    clarence x
    martin luther king

i feel many knew who they served,. and through their message, you can decipher what they have said..

we know the FBI had worked its way into the nation,
    was it to kill members? or too keep an eye on them. so they would do what they was put into power to do?

but on another level.

symbols n imagery, contain energy. they resonate with peoples sub conscious minds.. they images are not negative or positive..
    its what you associate with them

or you can go back further..(many cultures use pillars of ivory.. do people know what that stands for?)

i remember speaking to G clef along long time ago.. heated discussions about freemasonry and the good it does...so heated i got banned from chamber musik . all for asking him questions that he didnt reply or answer.. i was civil.. but yet i got banned..

peace

peace

i agree with some of what ure saying, so im confused as to what ure postition is on this issue

can u explain what ure theory is ?

i agree

do u think.. malcom x
    clarence x
    martin luther king

i dont think so, but i guess it could be probable

COINTEL PRO was designed to destroy these and other movement

are u guys saying that this was part of their plan as well? to put them in positions of power to try and uplift theyre ppl, and then take them out??

he was trying to tell u the "good it does"?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
    i didnt say killah priest was a freemason infact i said just the opposite and that he speaks out AGAINST the illuminati. so fuck you dumass ive done my research. Hollywood and the mainstream music industry have been feeding people darkness for ages, look at it. G-Clef is pro-masonic on his myspace the they are his best friends. give me evidence to PROVE OTHERWISE.
    so what are u trying to say??

G-Clef is pro-masonic on his myspace the they are his best friends.
    who are his friends??

freemasons??

their facebook contact name is Freemasons??

u think freemasons use facebook??

i dont even know why ure bringing facebook into this

the facrt that u used his FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK to support your theory is a clear sign that u are confused and reaching for somehting thats not there.
    Last edited by food for thought; 05-26-2009 at 05:13 PM.
    We do it for the people.

i didnt say anything about FACEBOOK that was you talking again. you have some real problems with reading buddy....

peace soul controllah you know exactly. thankyou for elaborating

ive seen how g-clef moves you can tell he is hiding something. of course he would ban someone such as yourself he doesnt want you to expose him for what he is. he is the Chamber Musik C.E.O!!! how is he going to extend a message such as this to people?!?! and when someone comes and calmly requests an explaination, the real info control side will come out. that is why chambermusik has an anti-bootlegging music department to control the internet thats why noble peeps get the boot from his forum.

so what sort of questions did you ask him in regards to freemasonry?

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
    i didnt say anything about FACEBOOK that was you talking again. you have some real problems with reading buddy....
    lol facebook myspace its the same thing

u think freemasons are on myspace ure a damn clown

people laughing at u and shit

lol
    We do it for the people.

PF: http://www.myspace.com/freemasonry

you think wu-tang online?? your crazy, they call it the world wide web for a reason Everyone including yo mamma is online you fool. you were the one saying it was preposterous for g-clef to be a freemason and look at the truths this assumption has unraveled. a guy was BANNED from a forum for merly inquiring!! and you want to be a big man and back up your boy g-clef pffff im laughing son

here is the "Lost Secret" symbol

and who is the snake in the garden of wu-tang???
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 05-27-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Its not about being "PRO" this or that. The elite(illuminati) are not evil, this is why they are mentioned/acknmolwedge by wu and many others. The elite are masterminds, you can learn a lot from them. They are not satan.

The elite use symbols of sacrafice, sculls, blood because they understand life and death. Death brings life, this is the FLOWER OF LIFE. Do the knoweledge. To the common man (sheep) he thinks those symbols are bad, evil monsters. This is done to confuse the herd, scare them off going in circles.

The elite respect nature and the planet, the masses destroy it, they savage the earth over produce.

Freemasonary is part of the illuminati. They are both part of the pyramid structure, the regular masons are on a lower level. These are the degrees in their system that form the pyramid with purpose. 33rd is the highest, this number is used because the suns highest position in the universe.

gclef is nothing but a regular mason, a low level common mason that lives in your neighborhood. He is not 33rd degree.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."