Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Wu-Tang on Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro55 View Post
    you wnna knw why those symbols have always been around? because SATAN has been using them since the day he fell from grace

LOL what a close minded view..

they have been around cos of sacred geomatry., they are NATURAL symbols throughout this reality.. ( galaxys, water, sound, maths) all resonate to those symbols..

the illuminati SATAN is not the devil

it is SATURN, saturn is satan in illuminati speak.. check their works.. they want to make saturn the second sun,

these symbols have always been around. used by peaceful indigineous people of the earth. before the very concept of satan ( through religion ) was founded...

please do some research.. look at glypths/ symbols.. from 10,000 years ago.. some even pre date that.. or you saying. satan fell from grace before christianity invented him? later taking the name sheytan in islam..

please research futher back, if u want links for glypths and monolithic monumants that have these images.. then ill be happy to provide..

more so.. i doubt 'the illuminati' exist under that title..
    they blatently rub it in our faces.. proper organisations now.. like

bilderberger group. council of 12.,. CFR et cetra..
    but i guess cos you use the term satan.. jesus will come and save us?

how about mythra.. or budha.. krishna??? they all had the same birthday as jesus..do u know why?>???? do u know what that reprsents??

Cool New world renegade (dessertor of the new world)

these elite are individualistics and thats what everyone needs to be, so people can begin to make their own decisions. i see everyday how peoples motives are not fuelded by themselves but its something that society puts on them. i think theres is no beating these people unless a large rebel militia starts causing chaos in the streets where these swines rest but that will still not be enough for they in secretcy.their institution is not secret but the people in it are. dont believe wat anyone tells you go figure it out yourself.these people make civilians act without even thinking like the person above said they are closed minded. there is some that believe but are afraid and choose not to deal with it. eversince i was a kid i observed how everyone acted why they did the things they did. at first i thought it was tv doing this but i took sociology and discovered the truth i read between the lines of that textbook and figured out the truth. i read people talking about rappers being in this i think its true. i think there is some killer bee's that are illuminst do i care no. i dont care because eventhough they run world i know they dont run me. THERES IS ALOT OF WORK AND SACRIFICE TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO BECOME ENLIGHTEND BUT IT IS ATTAINABLE. LEARN TO PHILOSOPHIE AND BECOME YOUR OWN TEACHER.
    THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MY FOCUS WAT I WANT IS FOR PEOPLE TO LEARN AND DISOBEY INORDER BRING DOWN THEIR PLAN OF CORRUPTION.
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ARE SOME OF THE IDEAS PEOPLE HAVE IN THIS THREAD.
    Last edited by NW_Renegade; 03-28-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
    Rza says "Stand perpendicular to the square" in "Triumph" with has to do with Freemasonry. Also U-god says "get your shit together 'fore the fuck Illuminati hit" in the song "Impossible"....

My question is, what is there stance on the Illuminati? Do they believe in it? If so, are they for or against?
    Theres an old track in the 90s i dont remember whos album it was on ,but ghost was rapping on a song with chef.he said they was masons.like anything else in the world you have good,and bad masons.the good will fight the bad in all aspects of life.

their way of life is noge(most of the wu), elijah muhammed, was a mason., clarence x was also.. theirs codes in all their works/teachings,. it all depends how far up the chain you progress in the freemasonry., the higher you progress, the more enlightened you become
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-28-2011 at 07:38 PM.

can you explain "there is no seperation only fragments of expierence making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all." it is difficult for me to grasp the idea. and what is "noge"?
    NW[R].

how about mythra.. or budha.. krishna??? they all had the same birthday as jesus..do u know why?>???? do u know what that reprsents??

Are you saying anything besides they were the same fake person?

saverio, Budha and Krishna where REAL as you or I, they all share the same days of birth or well celebrated the same day of birth (25th december) represnting the suns (in the northerne hemisphere's rebirth)

NW Renegade, NOGE, is nation of gods & earths / 5% nation

there is no seperation only fragments of expierence making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all

well, we are all sharing consciousness, (some people just fragments of it) we are all connected,. we have differant versions of the same experiance (this life)
    trying to make sence of this physical material existance.. watching all the people trapped in it.. using my conscious mind/intuition being guided by my higher self, to the place where human consciousness can communicate,.

i can go into more.. on a personal level.. but thats the basis
    peace

ok thanks...
    NW[R].

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    saverio, Budha and Krishna where REAL as you or I, they all share the same days of birth or well celebrated the same day of birth (25th december) represnting the suns (in the northerne hemisphere's rebirth)
    According to the bible, when Mary gave birth to Jesus, she was under a palm tree. She experienced so much pain she pulled on the palm tree causing it's ripe fruit to fall down which she ate. Ripe fruit from the palm tree is not to be found on December 25th, but it is found between May and September.

Depending upon where you live

Go deeper if you do not mind I like the way you articulated your response.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    According to the bible, when Mary gave birth to Jesus, she was under a palm tree. She experienced so much pain she pulled on the palm tree causing it's ripe fruit to fall down which she ate. Ripe fruit from the palm tree is not to be found on December 25th, but it is found between May and September.
    To tell you the truth, its been so long since i read the bible, im just going on the days we currently used to celebrate his birth and death,
    i,e 25th of december as im sure you know is when the sun in the northern hemisphere starts to rise again (usually the night of the 23rd of the decemember is the longest nite/darkest nite, cos thats the furthest from the sun we be) so the next day its reborn, also his original birth?/rebirth is the spring equinox..is when the fruit/veg began their cycles,.

all i was getting at, is that the dates used, are used by any other faiths/religions, due to their astrological meanings.

peace

God of the Earth

PRO's Dark Passenger Music Movie!!!! BoooooM!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol facebook myspace its the same thing

u think freemasons are on myspace ure a damn clown

people laughing at u and shit

lol

I had two more pages to read before covering this whole thread but I had to stop at this post and respond.

Yes , there are Masons on myspace and facebook. I'm sure the myspace thing not so much but with Facebook -defiantly.

whats the best way to .....

.... man

fuck it. I'm not gonna break that one down.

Why does it make yall so mad when you hear ppl talk of Illuminati and or Freemasons???? Why can't yall just let kids ask questions or let mf's drop something here or there.

When ol dude said about CREAM ....... come on man. Yall are all over the place with this.

This is how it has to be though with life - a test. I see a lotta mf's aint passing.lolllll