Thread: I need a tattoo design... whoever designs the best one I will get it done

Default I need a tattoo design... whoever designs the best one I will get it done *fixed pics

Ok so I have this Cuban tattoo on my front shin of my right leg near the foot

It is pretty simple so i wanted to run the 3 stripes around turn them orange and turn it into a dolphins logo. I came up with this design but it is still pretty lame.

Ignore the Cartaya Artaud 1987 part I really dont want that in there
    but anyway I want it to wrap around my leg and on the side where the red triangle just left of it kinda to the top is where i want the Dolphin logo to be. I just want it to be a bit more creative than this.
    Last edited by Its Big Lu baby; 01-10-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "