Default "How The Fuck........!?!?!?!" Scenes In Movies

PEACE

I'ma start this one with the scene from "The Dark Knight" when The Joker

is throwing Rachel out of the window and Batman jumps after her, catches

her in the air and I'm thinking: "Oh, he'll catch her, pull out his pistol,

shoot the hook upwards and saves em...". But no - he'll reaches her they

start to twist in the air and they land on the cab without a single scratch

or even broken bone. My question is: How the fuck is this possible when

Nolan's Batman is supposed to be near reality!?!?!?!

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

lol..........

but even before that, in the very beginning of the flick when he jumps on the van that Scarecrow is in and dents the top, shatters the windows and has no broken bones............how the hell did that happen?

click the sig if you vatican status

I got one, transformers, last fight scene, Optimus catches Sam falling off the building, but then Megatron jumps on Optimus and they fall about 15 stories together, my question is, how is Sam not liquid after they hit the ground?

{>____<}

That's because Batman's cape broke his fall when he landed on the van, crushing it. It's the same thing when he saved Rachael. His cape is high-tech (his gloves send an electric current through the cape, basically becoming a glider). He caught Rachael and used one hand to make the cape expand, breaking their fall.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I got one, transformers, last fight scene, Optimus catches Sam falling off the building, but then Megatron jumps on Optimus and they fall about 15 stories together, my question is, how is Sam not liquid after they hit the ground?
    Because Optimus Prime was being careful with Sam. I believe his hand wasn't closed all the way. Sam was safe. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Because Optimus Prime was being careful with Sam. I believe his hand wasn't closed all the way. Sam was safe. Trust me on this one.
    I....dunnno....I don't really trust people with small dicks, Hitler had a small dick, and look what happened with that.

{>____<}

I....dunnno....I don't really trust people with small dicks, Hitler had a small dick, and look what happened with that.
    I'm answered your question. I don't know why you're trying to throw this thread off topic with your childish bullshit. Whatever!

Plus, the question you asked was dumb. It was pretty obvious that Optimus Prime wouldn't have crushed him. How many times did you have to watch that to noticed what was going on? You're just slow.

I'm answered your question. I don't know why you're trying to throw this thread off topic with your childish bullshit. Whatever!

Plus, the question you asked was dumb. It was pretty obvious that Optimus Prime wouldn't have crushed him. How many times did you have to watch that to noticed what was going on? You're just slow.
    yea, clearly tons of metal falling from high altitudes, wouldn't crush a human, you're right, I'm slow....with a big dick. Sorry.

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

Yeah, the guy should have been fucked up falling that far, it's not like Mr. O Prime could be too careful with him, he's made from fucking metal.

And what about the part where Megan Fox jumps in the truck draggin' Bumblebee, theres a fucking clear route for he to drive, just like in 'War of the Worlds' Tom Cruise and co. just dive through easy as fuck

{>____<}

yea, clearly tons of metal falling from high altitudes, wouldn't crush a human, you're right, I'm slow....with a big dick. Sorry.
    Correction: With a small dick.

Okay. Watch the movie again. We both know it's purely fiction. But if you watch the movie again, you'll hear OP say "I got you." Like I said before, OP was being careful with Sam. Shit, the movie is fiction.

And I never said 1000's of tons of metal would never crush a human when in reality, it would. Duh! Watch the movie again.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Yeah, the guy should have been fucked up falling that far, it's not like Mr. O Prime could be too careful with him, he's made from fucking metal.

And what about the part where Megan Fox jumps in the truck draggin' Bumblebee, theres a fucking clear route for he to drive, just like in 'War of the Worlds' Tom Cruise and co. just dive through easy as fuck
    True. You didn't see the part where Bumblebee was shooting automobiles to make a clear path of Megan Fox (I know the name of the character she plays but I can't spell the name) to drive?

Correction: With a small dick.

Okay. Watch the movie again. We both know it's purely fiction. But if you watch the movie again, you'll hear OP say "I got you." Like I said before, OP was being careful with Sam. Shit, the movie is fiction.

And I never said 1000's of tons of metal would never crush a human when in reality, it would. Duh! Watch the movie again.
    It was fiction? You mean Megatron didn't really crash land in the north pole? Your dick is still small right? That's real right?

{>____<}

It was fiction? You mean Megatron didn't really crash land in the north pole? Your dick is still small right? That's real right?
    Yes. The word Fiction means something invented by the imagination. It's comes in different forms such as novels, plays, and films. The information presented in the novels and films aren't real. That's why I said that the movie isn't based on real life events because if they were, Sam probably would've been killed.........including us. DUH! It's a fictional movie.

Not my fault you have a lizard's dick for a penis and a brain of a dead dog (dumb beyond repute), nigga.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-12-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Your dick is still small right? That's real right?
    Yes.

AHA

{>____<}

^^Nice try. You...omg. I said yes to answer your FIRST question!!! You asked me four questions and I answered the first question. You didn't know what the word fiction meant so I had to explain it to you.

Another member who can't properly read. Damn.