Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "How The Fuck........!?!?!?!" Scenes In Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^Nice try. You...omg. I said yes to answer your FIRST question!!! You asked me four questions and I answered the first question. You didn't know what the word fiction meant so I had to explain it to you.

Another member who can't properly read. Damn.
    you know why people do that to you? It's because you take it super serial and get upset. I don't know you, but by some of your mistakes in grammar, I can tell you're probably European, or from some other country or continent where English isn't your first language. Don't take the stuff you read on the interwebz so serial, and people won't drag on small dick jokes for months, but most importantly, get a sense of humor.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    you know why people do that to you? It's because you take it super serial and get upset. I don't know you, but by some of your mistakes in grammar, I can tell you're probably European, or from some other country or continent where English isn't your first language. Don't take the stuff you read on the interwebz so serial, and people won't drag on small dick jokes for months, but most importantly, get a sense of humor.
    So, why start trouble then? And I don't know where you get that English isn't my language.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I'm answered your question. I don't know why you're trying to throw this thread off topic with your childish bullshit. Whatever!

Plus, the question you asked was dumb. It was pretty obvious that Optimus Prime wouldn't have crushed him. How many times did you have to watch that to noticed what was going on? You're just slow.
    I'm just slow I guess.

{>____<}

^^My bad. I type extremely fast. So, forgive me for making that mistake.

I should really proof read my comments BEFORE posting them.

so where u from? i hope not nebraska

{>____<}

I currently live in Detroit, MI. I was originally born in Philadelphia, PA, then moved to Cerro Gordo, NC. After living there for eight years, we decided to move to Michigan.

One thing I could never understand in the movie The Dark Knight is how Batman kept appearing out of no where. Like that part in his penthouse. When the Joker said "A little fight in you. I like that." And Batman appeared out of no where and said "Then you're going to love me!"

Where'd he come from? I didn't see any doors behind him.

word

Through most of the thread the answer is real simple

because that's muthaphuckin BATMAN ahahaha

but on topic I see atleast one of these moments in just about every action flick but its an action flick fuck it, its not meant to be over-analyzed as long as its just not out-right retarded.

Yall remember Twister when the guy is running away from a tornado but the cow is FLYING right past him? ahaha what's up with that shit?

Support the Real. Click HERE

DIE HARD

dude is being wheeled away at the end then comes BACK to life ??? - cant ambulance drivers take a pulse

and *shock* *suprised* brock made another enemy, imagine that, *shock*

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Through most of the thread the answer is real simple

because that's muthaphuckin BATMAN ahahaha

but on topic I see atleast one of these moments in just about every action flick but its an action flick fuck it, its not meant to be over-analyzed as long as its just not out-right retarded.

Yall remember Twister when the guy is running away from a tornado but the cow is FLYING right past him? ahaha what's up with that shit?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! true dat

or the fuckin' fall of Batman at the end of the flick, after he saved

Gordon's son. He must'a have a fuckin adamantium(?) skeleton like

Wolverine to go out like that

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Why is the first line in every haunted house movie where a group enters the house in question "let's split up"?

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
    or the fuckin' fall of Batman at the end of the flick, after he saved

Gordon's son. He must'a have a fuckin adamantium(?) skeleton like

Wolverine to go out like that
    Fox built Bruce Wayne a new suit so he could withstand serious injuries such as big dog bites, gunfire, ten story falls, fire, knives, car crashes, cold weather, etc..

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

or in braveheart when you that old dude with a long beard have his arm cut off and a few scenes later he has both arms

or a really old movie about the romans where the soldiers are seen marching with watches on

or how the fuck did batman n robin have magical ice skates in their boots in that ice hockey scene in batman n robin??

or how many times do you have to fucking shift to change speed in a fast & furious movie?
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Fox built Bruce Wayne a new suit so he could withstand serious injuries such as big dog bites, gunfire, ten story falls, fire, knives, car crashes, cold weather, etc..
    not true

U gotta watch it again and peep the scene where Fox is explainin to him

what the new suit does and what not.

PEACE
    Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    or in braveheart when you that old dude with a long beard have his arm cut off and a few scenes later he has both arms

or a really old movie about the romans where the soldiers are seen marching with watches on

or how the fuck did batman n robin have magical ice skates in their boots in that ice hockey scene in batman n robin??

or how many times do you have to fucking shift to change speed in a fast & furious movie?
    classics