Thread: January Beats

Arrow January Beats

What up here are 5 new beats, redid Cathedrals IV, for January got a few more coming. Let me know what you are feelin or not. Also really trying to smooth out the mixes now so hit me up with anything on that despite the myspace player quality.

http://www.myspace.com/gameofdeathscenes

last 3 were smooth. I felt like the first one went on a bit too long.

overall a nice batch.peace G

what up Game

new page?

Decisive is ill man, this beat has a great sound. Tight on the low end. Lovin' the sample and the way you flipped it.

Hard Rocks is crazy man, I've never heard a beat like this from you, it's got that dope choppy feel to it. I'm hearing a big evolution in your sound and I'm loving it. This is a very very ill beat.

Battle Grounds isn't blowing me away as much as the previous two beats, its good a cool vibe but the rhythm of the track isn't moving me like the others.

Gun is crazy, loving the drum work on this one. Man, I don't know if you copped new shit or something but these joints are really sounding thicker and just more too them then your earlier work, which was really dope in its own right...this shit is crazy tho, mad evolution in the sound.

Cathedrals IV Sacrifice is more reminiscent of your stock style, lock and load drums, cuts and the usage of the vocal samp, the drum rolls, everything about this beat is hard as fuck.

I was really impressed man, it's been months since I've listened to new beats from you and you have def elevated big time to my ear. Hard Rocks is my personal fav

Props.

PEACE

im fillin all of um son , u a fuckin monster on the beats ... respect

Decisive Was Dope Sounds Like A beat That Wouldve Been Rocked By GZA

Hard Rocks...Is Sicking And Those Samples And Scratching Damn This Is Murderous Yo

Battle Grounds Not Really Feeling This One As Much As The Others It Almost Sounds Lost IDk Maybe Its Just me Or Maybe Cuz It Came After Hard Rocks

Gun Im Feeling This Great Story Telling Beat

Cathedrals Great Intro Sounds Epic Yeah ....This Is Dope Them Drum Rolls Are Nice .....Good Shit

What up fam its been a min since you dropped some heaters on us!!

Decisive: I was really feeling this one myself, I think a really good mc could take this to an other level!! Bass was on point, infectious sample and I liked that air lock sound you had going on for a bit of extra punch.

Hard Rocks: My fav of the bunch, its catchy yet raw with that choppy vibe..........fuckin sick beat!!!

Battle grounds: this hasnt got that up beat catchyness some of the others have but I can still fuck with it I think someone could get deeper than Mary Poppins handbag on this joint!! Would suit someone like LA The Darkman perfectly.

Gun: I agree with Maximus its a great story telling beat definetly great for a crime saga!!

Cathedrals IV: Truely fuckin awesome, gives me a feeling of rising to power on some epic marching to war takeover tip!! The sample is sick as fuck and the drums are nuts on this one, much props!!!

Another dope batch fam massive props!!!

Hard Rocks was the illest, the ODB samples were tight

Battle Grounds was ill, i was expecting something different, like vocal samples in it

Gun was dope the intro sounded like something Madlib would do, and the beat was straight raw, drums were dope

Catherdals was straight fire, everything was on point

Desiscive was really dope to, the intro was sick, whats that from?, sounds familiar

Thanks for the feed as always I take it to heart when I'm making the next beats. Bronze that intro was from Payback with Mel Gibson. Sin, just a page I had was trying to figure out a way to have 12 beats on a Myspace page at once at the top. And yeah the sound should get better and evolve from here in quality and texture. New headphones were the difference.
    Last edited by GameOfDeath; 01-13-2009 at 02:57 PM.

^word i thought so

thats a good part in the movie utilized very well

Peace

A lot of heat here Game. I will hit you up with a track by track later on tonight.

Decisive. Banging Sample... drum work is on point. Along with the Sp I also got me some new high quality headphones and this is mix is off the hook. The low end really stands out... bass is tuff.

Hard Rocks... DAMN!!! Thats all I can say. Love the vocal samples, and the track clips. "Cause raws what you lack" The track is amazing and I know who is going to smash it

Battle Grounds Vocal samp is haunting. nice pplay witht the chops man. This is a laidback joint. Pretty good man.

Gun... love the lo fi type sound to this... the radio tunning effect at the intro is banging. This one is real solid. The drums are dirty ass hell... i see you got some new tricks up your sleeves lol.

Cathedrals... A lot better than the last version. This one has more kick to it, and it just sounds fuller. Good work on re-building... I ll probably re do some of my old joints on the sp real soon. BTW your best Cathedrals was the one you did when you whooped me on that battle... castlevania sample lol

Man I see the evolution Game... Its funny to think about how dope you are, and how much more you are improving haha.

PEace

Thanks for the look on the track by track Chek. Yeah always trying to improve the sound. Looking forward to the new SP joints.

5 crazy beats. Can't choose a fav (maybe hard rocks). Typical GOD style. Loud drums, crazy voice chops, dark/epic/melancolic vibe, good job on the bass, never a simple loop (variations...)... Powerful and impressive.

I really appreciate that coming from you knowing what you do Shitao. Peace man.

all around bangers

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.