Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: joe biden "how i came to love the new world order"

'

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    half of these people don't even kno what they are against.

So now Biden is the devil, pretty soon Obama will be the devil. Whoever is in a position of authority is a devil to them.

Cops, teachers, goverment official, the clerk at the gas station who authorizes your pump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

half these people were also in "special needs" classes or drop outs anyways. Its funny that they are now "enlightened" about how the world really works.

These mother fuckers should start their own think tank.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

i can see the world coming to have a world government in the future....first we have the european union who control the economy of all the countries in europe and even makes some of their laws (you can't be part of it if you have the death penalty, one of the reasons turkey isnt in yet) and they have been successful...europe was much more of a shithole beforehand... and then it'll go on to having all these different countries doing the same thing, making economic unions similar to the EU and so on and so forth until we have made alien contact and have a global economy and the earth would then be rules by richard m. nixons head in a glass jar
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    LMAO what the fuck are you talking about? the UN has been fighting slavery world wide where countries and cultures have allowed it because they're government wants it. Amoung other things thousands of other things.

I dont want you guys to be dumb anymore.
    sometimes you have to have a thought, then THINK again?

could uneducated slaves build space ships?
    would you really want forced labor to put together...your space ship?
    What is there to destroy in the planets we can possibly reach?
    If the whole world (that mattered) was against slavery by the time the US abolished it why would they be for it?
    Does this statement sound stupid, ridiculous, and/or undereducated?
    Who much will it cost to send every white person to space? there's hundreds and billions of them.

our own government has methods to keep them in check, why do you not think a world government wouldn't be the same way?
    you really think the whole world is gonna agree to have 1 guy from 1 country be a dictator of a country he's not from?
    i mean seriously?

do you even see this whole thing as possible whatsoever?

If the US was just a collection of states as opposed to 1 country would you feel more safe in a collection of states that can and will fight eachother constantly or 1 country and keeps them from being faggots?

There would probably still be slavery in the south if the opposing viewpoints of the north was its own country.

jesus, you guys really have to try to stop wasting intelligence of paranoia and fantasy. Im serious.
    I'm not talking about the UN or whether slaves could or couldn't build spaceships. I'm saying if the people who made slavery legal still governed with no way to reverse their decisions like a nwo, we may gotten alot more done (advanced space travel) but the morals would still be horrid. Try to understand what I was saying before criticizing. If they used uneducated slaves as labor for everything else, why wouldn't they use them in a technological age? Chock it up to paranoia or everyone questioning the NWO as being "a faggot", but you just shoot down any counterpoint for the sake of it. You explained your views on the positives, but why do you think the NWO wouldn't abuse their power if it did take control? Why do you trust these people, who probably wouldn't be elected at a certain point, to make decisions for all of the world?

He slips up a lot and it seems like he's doing it with a swag. Especially his wife. They are doing it with arrogance and putting it right there for everybody to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^^thread bump of the year

please collect your medal in the Sports Section with our elected official b-dolo
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Yes we need yearly awards. Best post, best poster, best new thread, greatest comeback, etc.

Default rest in pain

We need a 'No World Order'

“Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them: Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers. Exterminate them root and branch. Annihilate them, or they will us!”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible