Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another exclusive 2009 CLiFfbanga

Quote Originally Posted by Erap View Post
    what equipment u use?
    I use a roland phantom XA keyboard, a roland xp-80 key board , an Alesis micron synth keyboard, an Akai MPC 2000xl if i want to sample or create my own drum sounds , a Mackie Dfx 12 miixing board, i still have my SP-202 by boss my first piece of equipment ,but thats just a wall plaque now , i still have my roland 8-90 digital multitrack workstation that we used to record all the FWL music on, and i have Logic Pro Studio now to master and record my songs and beats on, and a hand full of other things like mic, mic booth(sound proofed) and it took me half my life to get all this from working hard doing plumbing and heating for 8 years, now I just go to the Institute of Audio Research in Nyc my next starting date for those classes will be april 13th on a monday, but I'm going there so I can get my producing and engineering degree and my FOOT in the Door damn near finally , you can do anything you want as long as you work hard fot it!!!! p.e.a.c.e
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

soldier of christ

yeah fellas lets bring that peace i love music i know music is a skill that pays off wit alot of hard work for the people that do it whether lyrical or production. and its a form of entertainment for the people that listen, but at the end of the day it's just music. so bring da peace. 1...

^
    That's peace.

But for real - Cliffbanga, I didn't say anything about your son...I would never disrespect a man's family over a stupid argument about music.

i don't have it wrong man, i don't care what yall say man about that beef bullshit damn, it's like I'm trying to let it go and you KEEP PUSHIN IT, like SAId I DON"T give a fuck what the situation was, the whole point to me is my seed came outta your mouth being original and unoriginal are my opinions that doesn't mean lets pull my son outta your mouth. Do i haft to look in my posts and find it? Cause i really don't want to, i just want to let this petty ass bullshit, high school kid shit GO , all i'm concerned with is song plays thats it other then that right there I'm finished period I don't have nothing else to say about this whack shit it's either just p.e.a.c.e or it's nothing

p.e.a.c.e
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

just let it GO cause i can just go in my posts and quote you about my son a few times but i don't want to do that , so lets just let it go cause this is waisting my time i could be maikng a beat right now!!!!

soldier of christ

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    I use a roland phantom XA keyboard, a roland xp-80 key board , an Alesis micron synth keyboard, an Akai MPC 2000xl if i want to sample or create my own drum sounds , a Mackie Dfx 12 miixing board, i still have my SP-202 by boss my first piece of equipment ,but thats just a wall plaque now , i still have my roland 8-90 digital multitrack workstation that we used to record all the FWL music on, and i have Logic Pro Studio now to master and record my songs and beats on, and a hand full of other things like mic, mic booth(sound proofed) and it took me half my life to get all this from working hard doing plumbing and heating for 8 years, now I just go to the Institute of Audio Research in Nyc my next starting date for those classes will be april 13th on a monday, but I'm going there so I can get my producing and engineering degree and my FOOT in the Door damn near finally , you can do anything you want as long as you work hard fot it!!!! p.e.a.c.e
    yeah i figured u had some good equipment cause ur joints be sounding so crisp n clear...

just let it GO cause i can just go in my posts and quote you about my son a few times but i don't want to do that , so lets just let it go cause this is waisting my time i could be maikng a beat right now!!!!
    Nah man..I ain't gonna let it go, don't say that you can quote me and not do it - post a quote of me insulting your son.

Here is the thread just so you can check for yourself and see that I didn't say anything about your son, I did make fun of you tho: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58938

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    Here is the thread just so you can check for yourself and see that I didn't say anything about your son, I did make fun of you tho: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58938
    I aint doing shit, just who ever the hell really cares, just check my profile and threads on page 2 and 3!!! , i think it was dc entel that started about my son but you also added but whatever man , i was being tag teamed and shit, I'm letting it go so say whatever , I'm done , you should listen to ya boy Check ! if it aint about my musik Fuck it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erap View Post
    yeah i figured u had some good equipment cause ur joints be sounding so crisp n clear...
    thx , just ask if you ever need help , or advice!!!! with your equipment!!!!

just got finished the beats called (no SLEep) , cause i didn't get none. No Samples! beat produced and mixed by Me. Comments appreciated!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=7247224&q=hi < is a direct link to the beat.

p.e.a.c.e
    this all i'm concerned with!!!

Good beats but boring thread. Keep up the good music and stop the blablabla (specially the threads flood). And come on be humble. We're here to share music not to talking about our lifes. Excuse me but, your OWN STYLE, your "the math is perfect to", the "fuck everything else" who doesn't like your shit... We don't care. So boring!!!

No Sleep: good beat. MCs could kill it. Great mixing/mastering. Drums sound decents to me not a really problem on it. IMO a fat bassline could make the track more powerful. Anyway great job.

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Shitao View Post
    Good beats but boring thread. Keep up the good music and stop the blablabla (specially the threads flood). And come on be humble. We're here to share music not to talking about our lifes. Excuse me but, your OWN STYLE, your "the math is perfect to", the "fuck everything else" who doesn't like your shit... We don't care. So boring!!!

No Sleep: good beat. MCs could kill it. Great mixing/mastering. Drums sound decents to me not a really problem on it. IMO a fat bassline could make the track more powerful. Anyway great job.

PEACE
    This is the only place i know, where some people confuse me , and tell you good job at the same time !!!

So thanks for liking the beat and at the same time

Did you read the reply right above yours?

Barack Obama

People seem to forget cliffly goes wayyyyyy back ....im not gonna comment on the bickering , but i thought the beat was pretty dope .....i couldnt spit over it but i thought it was dope .....i like that other one from a while back when you guys ripped get money.....\

and crippled chemist goes by Bruce li now