Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Basketball Thread

Wisconsin going for the title.

Some of Kentucky's team are a disgrace.

i've been a UK fan since i was a little kid, my pops is from kentucky, we love em...but they deserved to lose, regardless of any shitty calls/non-calls. fuck em. and this whole shit with a black dude calling a white dude a nigga...jesus...where's al sharpton when you need him ya know?

first they walked off the court when they won the conference instead of cutting the nets down, saying they weren't going to cut down any nets until they won the championship. just cut the fucking nets down, who cares, queers. it's tradition and shit, feel lucky to have gotten even that.

second, i just read an article about how retailers stand to lose upwards of 15 million dollars because companies have printed up so much undefeated apparel. lmao, way to count the chickens before they hatch. i fucking hate sports these days, shit is so fucking far from what it used to be.

GO WISCONSIN NIGGA

'

Small plane returning from NCAA title game crashes, killing 7 including Illinois State coach

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ick=sf_globefb

---- Dave Bliss returns to college coaching 12 years after one of the biggest scandals in college basketball history

Dave Bliss is back in college coaching.

Still think that snowball in hell doesn't have a chance?

Bliss was disgraced and resigned from Baylor 12 years ago in one of the ugliest scandals in college basketball history. Yet, he was recently hired to coach at Southwestern Christian University, an NAIA school in the Oklahoma City area. Bliss' return to college coaching was reported Monday by Berry Tramel in the Oklahoman newspaper.

Bliss admitted to NCAA violations in his Baylor program, including making tuition payments for players. When one of those players, Patrick Dennehy, was murdered by a teammate, Carlton Dotson, Bliss was busted trying to portray Dennehy as a drug dealer to cover up his rule breaking.

Assistant coach Abar Rouse recorded a conversation with Bliss that broke the story open and led to Bliss' resignation. Many thought he would never coach again with such a badly tarnished reputation. It hasn't been 12 years in exile for Bliss, who is now 71.

A year after leaving Baylor, he volunteered at a suburban-Denver high school where his son played. Just two years later, Bliss was given the opportunity to coach in the Continental Basketball Association for the Dakota Wizards in Bismarck, N.D.

This isn't Bliss' first foray back into a position to influence and guide young people. He returned to coaching in the high school ranks in Bryan, Texas five years ago at Allen Academy and it didn't take long for him and his private school program to become the subject of controversy. Bliss was also the athletic director and dean of students at the school.

Bliss amassed 525 victories at four schools – Oklahoma, SMU, New Mexico and Baylor – over a 28-year career prior to the scandal that led to his departure from Baylor in 2003.

The Oklahoman also noted the Bliss' has authored a new book "Fall to Grace" which is scheduled to be published later this month.

Northern Iowa had the largest final-minute collapse of any team in college basketball history, giving up a 12-point lead in about 35 seconds.

Default Basketball coach fired after suspending two lusty lesbians for dating each other

Earlier this season, Prairie View A&M women's basketball coach Dawn Brown suspended two players on her team because they were dating.

This week, the university announced Brown would not return next season.

Brown told USA Today Sports the university told her she was fired because she violated Title IX by discriminating against the players, even though Brown says the school's own Title IX administrator approved the players' suspension.

"Clearly, I feel betrayed and unjustly penalized by this action," Brown said.

The former players had filed a complaint alleging that their dismissal discriminated against them because of sexual orientation, and violated Title IX. Brown, however, notes that a team rule clearly stated, "Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated" with the team. She said she enacted the rule after an assistant coach had a relationship with a player.

This issue seems headed for court, given the complaints by the players and Brown's unhappiness with her dismissal (she plans to appeal).

Furthermore, the case could help to clarify the provisions of Title IX, the landmark legislation enacted in 1972 that prohibits sexual discrimination in any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.

According to the Houston Press, Title IX had apparently never been applied to sexual orientation until about three months ago. At that time, a U.S. District Court judge in California ruled that a case involving two Pepperdine University women's basketball players who had been targeted by their coach for their off-court relationship deserved protection under the law.

Brown guided Prairie View A&M to the 2014 SWAC championship. She posted a 41-51 in three seasons, including a 13-15 mark this season.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I usually don't watch college basketball but I saw the Villanova and North Carolina game and it was good. North Carolina played bad defense on the last play when the guy for Villanova made the winning shot. I saw Michael Jordan at the game and former NBA player and North Carolina graduate Brendan Haywood was a commentator at the game. I see he's wearing glasses LOL. Brendan used to play for the Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavs. He was with the Cavs last season.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@topic title hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm sure there's several lesbians that play college basketball. I like the cute black woman that's a point guard for Connecticut and I don't know her name. I see Connecticut won a championship yesterday and this is their 4th straight championship.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Default College Hoops 16-17

FAU kicked Ohio States bitch ass last night.

Where the college ball heads aT?

ACC SEC only conferences with all teams over .500

Utah State at 4-4 is the MWCs worst team.

Getting close to the nitty gritty conference play.

-

I wonder what Lavar Ball gotta say now about his son's UCLA team losing to Kentucky yesterday 86-75 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lonzo Ball only had 10 points and 6 assists LOL. Lavar is so retarded saying he thinks his son is better than Stephen Curry LOL. My son is gonna be better than Magic Johnson if the Lakers draft him LOL. I can beat Michael Jordan one on one hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can beat Charles Barkley one on one LOL. Lavar is a joke. I heard Patrick Ewing might be hired for Georgetown's head coach. I hope that happens because I know he wants to be a head basketball coach. His son is a assistant coach for Georgetown. Patrick is a assistant coach for NBA team Charlotte Hornets. I see Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith are doing college basketball games during the tournament in CBS studio with Greg Gumbel and Clark Kellogg.

Why didnt wisconsin play any defense on that last play yesterday? They blew it.

-

Wisconsin played Florida right? I saw Green Bay's quarterback Aaron Rodgers at the game. I saw the first half highlights. I didn't know Wisconsin lost. I think it's gonna be North Carolina and Kentucky in the championship game. I didn't know Grant Hill does college basketball games. I heard him talking during UCLA and Kentucky game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    FAU kicked Ohio States bitch ass last night.

Where the college ball heads aT?

ACC SEC only conferences with all teams over .500

Utah State at 4-4 is the MWCs worst team.

Getting close to the nitty gritty conference play.
    Lol.... you still have nightmares about Clarett, Krenzel and Chris Gamble.