Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Basketball Thread

Banned

David Lighty....from my high school alma mater

Ole' boy Brandon Knight from Lauderdale gonna put a Broward County beatdown on the Fuckeyez. Watch it now. And Ohio already has an NBA expansion team, it's called the LeBronless Cavaliers.

Florida vs BYU is going to be a real dope game can't wait for that one. I think BYU's in real fuckin' trouble if they don't go wild from 3 again.

FSU has a REAL easy road if they play like they did versus Notre Dame to REALLY crash the fuckin' party and go all the way to Houston.

UCONN vs San Diego is going to be an intriguing game. I'd be lying if I even tried to pretend I knew a bit about San Diego other than they owned BYU this season. That gotta count for something, but I think it's Kemba Walker time and he's going to probably take his team to the Final Four.

Arizona has nothin' for the Dukies. Duke will roll.

Butler and Wisconsion is an intriguing matchup as well. I think Butler edges them in another close one. Low scoring possibly.

Kansas and Richmond I have my eye on because if Kansas goes down and fSU can beat VCU, they get to play Richmond in the E8 and that would be sweet. So I'm going Richmond but in reality my gut tells me Kansas knocks them out early in the game.

I dunno why people think the field is weak. If the #1's who got their dicks ripped off and all the other higher seeds were so good - they'd be here still. The better teams all advanced, proven by the outcomes so far. There's some REALLY strong teams, and there's some REALLY good ass players in this tourny still. I see a lot of guys who can be ALL STARS at the next level.

Banned

FSU benefited from a weak bracket. Kansas can basically sleep walk to the Final Four.

Was Kentucky's win really a 'monster' upset like the commentator said?

Fort Lauderdale boy puttin' the dagger between the Fuck Eyes...

Singleton with a game tying 3....oh boyeee

DEFENSE PERSONIFIED. FUCKIN KITCHEN MAN THIS THE 50th fuckin time this tourny he's fucked up with the time runnin' down....blah

Singleton again my goodness yall win or lose this boy got gaaaame glad people will notice it now [atleast a lil bit lol aint no body watchin this bitch but me]

Knew it..knew it..almost didnt wanna look..knew it.. Kansas and Kentucky Finals book it

Banned

Will Buford shoulda just stayed at the hotel last night. 2-16...terribley defense. Alot of the blame goes on him for not showing up.

I dont think its a monster upset either, Kentucky has 2 pro's on that team, maybe 3.

Sullinger says he's coming back...we shall see.

OSU and Duke fucked my brackets, altho i had Kentucky beating OSU and going to the final four in one.

Duke always fucks me every year, i gotta stop picking them.

Banned

basketball is still going on??? wouldn't know. i was at the penguins/devils snooze fest last night.

would love to talk shit on osu, but since pitt didn't even make the sweet 16, i guess i should remain quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Kansas and Kentucky Finals book it
    lol

i'm a UK fan so yeah i'll take your prediction on that side of the bracket, but my little bro goes to VCU so i gotta root for the underdog to go all the wayyyyyyyy

if they can win it all it'll be bigger than Hoosiers. bigger than USA-USSR. bigger than david-goliath.

I dunno why I slept on VCU, just becuz of them breakin my Noles hearts I had to but deep down I wanted to say VCU vs Kentucky. Kentucky can't be beat I really believe it. My nigga from Broward County his name is Brandon Knight, he's one of the hardest working players in any sport on any level this kid is going to be ready for the spotlight in Houston I can't wait to see him take over these last two games. VCU and Butler is going to be FUN, the only thing that sucks is that we don't get to see a VCU vs Butler finals, but we're garunteed one to go so if you're a fan of the underdogs you gotta be happy with that, at this point tho' Butler ain't one.

Shelvin Mack for Butler
    Brandon Knight for Kentucky
    Kemba Walker for UCONN
    Joey Rodriguez for VCU

There's some serious ass guards in this final 4..

#43 is crazy!
    Last edited by Sense-A; 04-01-2011 at 06:05 PM.

^There's a Slamdunk thread you should put that in

This was such an uneventuful finish to the Final Four. I think it's because after the Sweet 16, most people's teams are done so they give up watching. Gay.

Anyway, UCONN was a huge fucking surprise to me. They shouldn't have been after winning 5 straight in the Big East Tourny.. but were. KEmba Walker is a player. I'm glad the title stays in the east coast.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-05-2011 at 10:40 AM.