The Gods came to J-ville, Minus Meth, and the show was by far the weakest turnout I have ever seen at a Wu show! The soundman got hell from Brooklyn Zoo and The Wu for not having the Mics right but the Gods came through in spite of the "faggot soundmen sabotagin shit" - Ra repeated this Mef verse over and over! I have been a Jacksonville Native my whole life and I take pride in my hometown; however, the local crowd at this Wu event left me embarrassed to be a Jacksonvillian! The crowd didn't even fill the dance floor and most people hung out in the back in spite of U God and the Genius demanding everyone come up front! When the Wu would pause in a verse the crowd was silent because no body knew the words. The Gods kept lookin at each other on stage like "what the hell is this?" Ghost spit "mighty healthy" and looked at me the whole time because I was the only one in the crowd singing along! Cappa killin on winter warz was the highlight and Ra was present in the mental as much as he could be with all of the "punks in the back." I saw them in Orlando 2 years ago and that shit was REAL! "Monster truck punks" in the ville will sell out a Monster truck rally in the Jaguar stadium but Gods can't even sell out a small nightclub? Shittown!