15. Say Your Prayers
    16. As I Read My S-A
    17. Precisecy the Righ Rhymes
    18. The Meaning Of The Name

-------------------------------------------

Too me its a classic, just got it. 10/10 for me
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

-

Didn't like this album because of the beats but i like the songs Step In The Arena, Love Sick, Just To Get A Rep. I haven't heard this album in a long time. I'm gonna have to listen to it again. The album cover is nice. I like album pictures like this one because it has a street feel to it. Rap album covers nowadays are gay.

The best Gang starr album IMO 9.5/10
    in my top 5....we use to steal cars bumpin this shit...

gotta promo copy of this album for three bucks , straight classic no doubt

I love this album, own it on CD and once had it on vinyl and tape, but Daily Operation was a better and overall doper album to me, it was also an incredible step up from No More Nice Guy.

I'd give this album a 9/10 though

I think i prefer this to Daily Operation, although id rank Hard To Earn and Moment Of Truth higher, its an amazing group of albums in a row though.

One of the greatest hip hop albums ever. Gangstarr's best. Timeless classic.

Quote Originally Posted by crds View Post
    I love this album, own it on CD and once had it on vinyl and tape, but Daily Operation was a better and overall doper album to me, it was also an incredible step up from No More Nice Guy.

I'd give this album a 9/10 though
    yeah same here, real dope LP with that early classic beats Premier made prior to Gang Starr in New York; like with the Lord Finesse album he was a BIG part of that album (not just beats). The beats have that real 90's boom-bap with true obscure samples, only Premier took what already was there and took it to the next level withh this LP.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    I think i prefer this to Daily Operation, although id rank Hard To Earn and Moment Of Truth higher, its an amazing group of albums in a row though.
    Yeah same here, "Hard to Earn" is their illest and Moment of Truth is amazing too. Even "The Ownerz" is really worthy of a 4 mic rating. Probably the illest duo ever.
    1. Hard to Earn, 2, Daily Operation, 3, Step in the Arena, 4, M.O.T., 5, The Ownerz imo

What's up duraq though, long time i heard from you..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Yeah, i havent been on here as much, been busy with work and shit, but ive been listening to a lot of dope hip-hop, got Pep Love's album which is dope, and ive got all 3 Lord Finesse - Rare Selections EP's, so ive been busy with that.

^^ aight that's nice to hear, can't sit on fucking internet all life right lol.. i've been out doing alot of crazy shit lately, started writing some real graffiti again, getting money, using and abusing all kinds of d**** lol...

i've been ordering some new albums too though; NYG'Z, Q-Tip's "The Renaissance" and Jeru's 2nd album, LL's "Bigger and Deffer" and Redman's "Dare iz a Darkside" (damn that album is HOT). haven't heard of Pep Love though?? ..The Lord Finesse selections is ill, those gonna be worth lots of cash in a couple of years and they contains dope shit too!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Pep Love is from Hierogylifics, its a dope album, also picked up Casual "Fear Itself", Deltron "Deltron 3030", Sticky Fingaz "Black Trash..." and a compilation from Anticon record label, all really dope albums, havent listened to Casual enough to form an opinion, but sounds real dope. If you havent checked out that Sticky Fingaz album, you sould, its a dope album.

I love "The Wrath Of The Math", the production on it is incredibly, and it took me a while to get into "The Renaissance", but when it finally cliked i really liked it. I dont have that Redman album, in fact im kinda sleeping on him, all i have is "Whut... The Album", need to check more of his shit out.

^^ aight gonna check for them, i love the "Deltron 3030" and "Black Trash" albums though... yeah you should definitely check for that Redman album, in fact I've only had the "Whut.. The Album" for the longest together with "Blackout" but i think "Dare iz a Darkside" is probably the illest joint i've heard from him yet. Haven't got "Muddy Waters" though, and heard good things about that so i'm picking it up next.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Didn't like this album because of the beats but i like the songs Step In The Arena, Love Sick, Just To Get A Rep. I haven't heard this album in a long time. I'm gonna have to listen to it again. The album cover is nice. I like album pictures like this one because it has a street feel to it. Rap album covers nowadays are gay.
    you crazy?

10/10 Classic for sure.

Only Gang Starr album I have never bothered with is No More Mr Nice Guy, is it worth it? Nobody seems to mention it when talking about gang starr