Thread: New Future Video

L~>1<~NKS

I couldn't get passed 3mins

i tried

u know what it iz about being a street nigga FIRST, artist, music producer, technitian, and a student
    in between understanding artists and overstanding artists? Is that I have to put up with all types of ego's, styles, language, beefs, etc.and put my pride aside as an individual and just sit back and listen. i can't do it with yawl...
    i currenty work with 8 artists. not to mention artist from other genre's i'll be werkin' with after my mixtape drops. fuck it being hard work - its damn near excruciating at times. but its my soul - i cant live without my soul so i be gettin the job done.

that's hustle

yawl don't have that.

please stop... and make way for real niggaz - who not only deserve it, but keep themselves authentic in gettin this money to feed there's for whatever the reason

take it as constructive critisism

or don't take it at all - i could give a shit

You can start the transition of being REAL by keeping Myami out ur mouths. I aint heard werd one from yawl niggaz around here and there's NO fuckin way yawl bankin over here with all that fake Wu Tang shit unless ur runnin' bricks
    like real thorough Wu Tang and ALL OVER niggaz do down here.

Im a cool dood but I'll be gotdamn if niggaz around me makin money off fake shit

e'dicho
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-26-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Oh Sh!t...I thought this was hysterical

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    I couldn't get passed 3mins
    props dude ... you got tolerance

i got up to 33 seconds and had enough
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.