Thread: Tony With The Golie Mask

Default Tony With The Golie Mask

Ghostface talks about and is seen wearing a hockey mask.

I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on what it represents.

On the bobby digital c.d. he says, "inhailed a bad bag of that jason", so the golie mask could be a refernce to the jason movies, where whats his name wears a hockey mask,

but it could be a reference to p.c.p. cause he says he inhailed it, and p.c.p. could be what rza is talking bout when he says "diggi", just my guess,

also, when the interviewer on the begining of the prettty tony c.d. says, "how has the game changed since you revealed your face", what does that mean, ghost mentions it on windpipe, when he says, thats when i revealed my mask

anybody got any ideas

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    also, when the interviewer on the begining of the prettty tony c.d. says, "how has the game changed since you revealed your face", what does that mean, ghost mentions it on windpipe, when he says, thats when i revealed my mask

anybody got any ideas
    He wore a mask in the early 36 Chamber days

"Since the face been revealed, game got real"

damn this line aint that deep to make a thread on it
    "Fake niggas who tried to flex hard came and went, they couldn't match up wit the fly nigga wit his back against the wall. heads clock when i came in the door"-Ghostface Killah

my congecture is that ¨revealing his face¨ and wearing a mask are symobols of the taoist idea that most unenlightened people wear a mask, and the enlighneed ones wash their brain with chi to remove the mask. the refereces to ¨crushing the world¨ might also be taoist, in that the taoists achiece a level of meditaiton where they ¨crush the nothing¨

that the mask shit is deeper than just hiding your i.d. is suggested in a picture i saw of rza holding the bobby digital mask off his head and staring at it pondering his attachment to the mask, like his memories in the corner of his mind. His face was revealed as a true one, but he was only concieving of giving up the mask.

plus he says inhailed a bad bag of that jason, and jason wears a hockey mask, so somehow or another it is cryptic

Quote Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
    my congecture is that ¨revealing his face¨ and wearing a mask are symobols of the taoist idea that most unenlightened people wear a mask, and the enlighneed ones wash their brain with chi to remove the mask. the refereces to ¨crushing the world¨ might also be taoist, in that the taoists achiece a level of meditaiton where they ¨crush the nothing¨

that the mask shit is deeper than just hiding your i.d. is suggested in a picture i saw of rza holding the bobby digital mask off his head and staring at it pondering his attachment to the mask, like his memories in the corner of his mind. His face was revealed as a true one, but he was only concieving of giving up the mask.

plus he says inhailed a bad bag of that jason, and jason wears a hockey mask, so somehow or another it is cryptic
    u could be right but theres no way to tell..i hate it when wu sometimes rhymes in a way that there is absolutely no way for anyone but them to know exactly what they meant...like its not even meant for the listener to know/find out the true meaning