Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 60 Second Assassin Sunz of Man Reunion Track Preview

Production wise Bronze is the fkn FUTURE - Dudes holdin down that WU sound to the fullest.
    Last edited by POISON VENOM; 01-28-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Dope track. I can't wait to hear the first single.
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael

85 %ER

first album, this shit gon be a classic !!

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    What is so good about Bronze?
    LOL... i agree. bronze is NOT blowing me away. i do like that he IS in the "WU" mold, but his shit is light. he needs heavier drums & bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he definitely got skills, though. i just dont like how light his shit is. he's VERY close, though.

*** yo 80, this SOM joint sounds fuckin' sweet and all, BUT..... did they record it "TOGETHER", as in them in the same studio at the same time, or were the verses delivered via US postal srvc. or via Gmail.com (or even FTP)???
    i dont want verses from LA, NY, & miami pieced together in detroit by bronze!!!!!!!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

^^^Agreed. And before any fags reply, I am not complaining, the track sounded dope. But I'm agreeing with Pmack, his beats just don't do it for me, he's far from wack, but he's not all that great to me like people on here seem to say. And was the SOM track emailed verses or everyone in the booth. They could be emailed because I heard of a Razah/Priest mini-beef.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

We recorded the track in 2 studios. P Sunn, 60, and Priest together in Cali and Razah out in NY while I was there on business arranging our tenative 2009 release schedule. No email this and that. Trust, you don't have to worry about how its going to sound or whatever because the finished product is going to blow your fuckin minds, word up.

Watch out this year...2009 is definitely the resurrection of the W!

Last edited by M-Eighty; 01-29-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

^^^^^^^watching football? Which game was it? It's crucial that I know.
    bring back begongo!!

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

It's that dopeness!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    We recorded the track in 2 studios. P Sunn, 60, and Priest together in Cali and Razah out in NY while I was there on business arranging our tenative 2009 release schedule. No email this and that. Trust, you don't have to worry about how its going to sound or whatever because the finished product is going to blow your fuckin minds, word up.

Watch out this year...2009 is definitely the resurrection of the W!

No disrespect but ya'll say that every year. Anyways that's good to hear that they were all together for the most part.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

heart to heart

Default Yea Right!!

doent look like 60 is happy at all.. yo y wouldnt 80 get all of them on film together??????.....put togethet track!!!... i smell it

SHAOLIN STUDENT

yo peep bronzes' beats are dope and on top of that he's a hella cool dude that keeps it real thats whats so good about bronze.

now on to the clip

the song sounds nice feels good to see a reunion.

80 i'll see you in indy on the 6th

PEACE

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by the dagger View Post
    doent look like 60 is happy at all.. yo y wouldnt 80 get all of them on film together??????.....put togethet track!!!... i smell it
    I have three cameras worth of footage with various studio sessions, guest spots from Method Man and RZA, interview shit, etc. I posted a snippet of a song so please save the bullshit for someone else fam...i'm not that dude.

Our plan is to put the majority of the footage together around the time of release for people to view in its entirety.

To Hollow Dartz: When I say '09 is the resurrection its only because more Wu product will be released this year than any other year in recent history. Works from 60, Bronze, The Wisemen, Almighty, Mathematics, Prodigal, Priest, Raekwon, U-God, Cappadonna, Timbo King...just to name a few.

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    I have three cameras worth of footage with various studio sessions, guest spots from Method Man and RZA, interview shit, etc. I posted a snippet of a song so please save the bullshit for someone else fam...i'm not that dude.

Our plan is to put the majority of the footage together around the time of release for people to view in its entirety.

To Hollow Dartz: When I say '09 is the resurrection its only because more Wu product will be released this year than any other year in recent history. Works from 60, Bronze, The Wisemen, Almighty, Mathematics, Prodigal, Priest, Raekwon, U-God, Cappadonna, Timbo King...just to name a few.

yo yo yo yooooo....... dont try to sneak away w/ that. come on M.

first of all, u post a pic of u & timbo - no commentary or nothing.... and u think you're gonna slide w/ that??? LOL... nice try. come on, fam. lets have it. u know we been sweatin' timbo for some product for practically my entire adult life. so.... WHAT UP WIT TIMBO KING?????
    (and i dont want no "tentative" / "up in the air" shit. i only want confirmed shit. i dont care how solid release dates are; if something is definitely happening, thats good enough for me.)

i havent heard anything about my fave producer (outside of rza), the god mathematics. what up w/ him??

another one of my faves, P.Sunn, advertised the "hood chronicles" on his myspace maaaadddd long ago. whats the deal??

and for real, what up w/ KP and razah. i noticed u slyly ignored hollow's comment. LOL...

as always, M80 - thank you very much for ALL your WU work.

peace.

Veteran Member

Works from 60, Bronze, The Wisemen, Almighty, Mathematics, Prodigal, Priest, Raekwon, U-God, Cappadonna, Timbo King...just to name a few.

Im assuming your talkin about Wisemen Arrived project right? Oh shit Mathematics? Is he finally dropping The Solution?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

u know M80 won't tell nuthin.

And I like it that way, cuz I want shit to surprise me.
    bring back begongo!!