Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Rae and Ghost - Criminology pt 2

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

Naw apparantly Rae is using an already exisiting Dilla beat for Daggers, read what I posted where he was laughing when he hears others listening to that Dilla beat not knowing thats a beat intended for the album
    elaborate further on this

*edit* nvm, I was to lazy to read the last page
    Last edited by 11th Chamber; 01-31-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Banned

i like the beat but i'm not a fan of rehashing a beat from a past album on a forthcoming album ... would have been better released on a mixtape
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    lol I can't remember any other rappers with more tracks together than Rae and Ghost in the last 15 years, so you trippin
    az and nas... when will they give us what we want... for the heads... do that album
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

I heard some dude named BT produced this track for rae .....id luv this track if he came hard as fuck on it......idk y rae is just adding producers 2 this album tho it was supposed 2 be 90 percent rza produced now i bet it aint even 50 percent rza, rae prolly just fucked up a classic album with his stupid delays and switching everything up it just rlly pisses me off

Veteran Member

was supposed 2 be 90 percent rza produced now i bet it aint even 50 percent rza

That 90% RZA was alooooong time ago....theres 2 Dr. Dre tracks, a Jay Dee beat, a co-production from Justice, Mathematics plus Pete Rock & Marley Marls contributions

and this BT joint aswell

Veteran Member

well where exactly did you reas this "BT" guy made the beat then?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    was supposed 2 be 90 percent rza produced now i bet it aint even 50 percent rza

That 90% RZA was alooooong time ago....theres 2 Dr. Dre tracks, a Jay Dee beat, a co-production from Justice, Mathematics plus Pete Rock & Marley Marls contributions
    yeaa its supose to be only a bit of rza and lots of other producers on em tracks. wat y'all gotta realize its 2009 not 1995, wen u want that grimy shit u can go bak to bump obcl1, but now obcl2 is gonna be some other shit on a 2009 level, so u can switch between the two whichever u feelin. rza is nowhere as good as he was in 1995 so even if he produced most of it....result would be as weak as 8 diagrams. not jus that, but rae also changed as a rapper from 1995, as well as ghost so trying to recreate the whole OBCL1 thing is done. now they gotta make a new classic album wit the new age: OBCL2. obcl1 was a classic, but now we on some new thing so stop fuckin with the past and look at the new shit.

ephraimite

as hot as this song is rza still made the sample better while this one sounds good it also sounds cheap an rza version reaks with quality all this song did was make me blast the first one again
    Last edited by 5thlion; 01-31-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Veteran Member

rza is nowhere as good as he was in 1995 so even if he produced most of it....result would be as weak as 8 diagrams.

Even so, RZA has said he gave his more agressive "punch ya in the face" production for CL2 unlike 8D, Im just praying for some Weepin Tiger shit...

most songs on 8 Diagrams is still iller than this joint anywayz.. "Rushing Elephants" is planets away from this for example.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

Even for a stock car stereo Elephants & Starter bang in the ride lol

This really isn't that good...

Rae's still on his sleepy flow, sounded nothing like Rae from the original

Veteran Member

Rae's still on his sleepy flow, sounded nothing like Rae from the original

Hes pushin 40....thats like asking a 12 year to go back to being a 6 year old.