Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang VIDEOS - Permanent Download Links! *** New Edition***

Makadocious

Quote Originally Posted by b.i.b.l.e. View Post
    yo thnx 4 the video....btw thnx 4 the advise 2 the Reunited video is working perfectly now

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

updated.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I need DVD rips of Any Wu-Tang track from enter the 36 chambers...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Good but we might have to re-up these joints so the people wont need a password, you feel me?

Can we get Ghostface Back like that
    All I got is u
    Biscuits
    Camay
    Cherchey La GHost
    Never be the same
    Run

Re-upped please.

yeah I'mma try to do some, i'll do the top half you do the rest, we can split it even...

Camay is up as a dvd rip.

A DVD RIP of KILLARMY or SUNZ of MAN would be great! I'm searching now...

_

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    A DVD RIP of KILLARMY or SUNZ of MAN would be great! I'm searching now...
    wu renegades...

LOL Your pretty good. GIVE US MORE!!! I updated the front Page so you might be seeing more red....

Updates made. You got any Shyhiem from his first 2 albums?