Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Anyone just hear the new cuban linx 2 track FLEX just played on hot 97?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

whatever it was it never stuck in my head compared to any other verse on the album.

Resident Wu-Historian WhoBeTheTruest's Avatar

Certified WU BANGA STRANGLA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ol' boy Rae Rae might actually come through in the clutch here!!!
    ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX NIGGAZ
    OFFICIALLY HYPED

the one thing i hope is when they finish the cd that they do that thing where their voices have like an echo effect so they seem more powerful on the track........best example could be incarcerated scarfaces

Gza and Decks verses on the Guillotine were the two that got stuck in my head the most, and Gza the most of the 2.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^yeah but lol, your forgetting thats because you are a faggit who thnks KRS one is wack, so you just discredited the GZa verse even more

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    the one thing i hope is when they finish the cd that they do that thing where their voices have like an echo effect so they seem more powerful on the track........best example could be incarcerated scarfaces
    RZA used that alot on the 8 Diagrams album also, check Meth's verse on "Gun Will Go" for example.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    RZA used that alot on the 8 Diagrams album also, check Meth's verse on "Gun Will Go" for example.

Thats another great example aswell

wubanga99

This joint is straight fire. HELLOOOO!!!! This is what we want Rae!!! This is what we F'ing need. The only tracks in the last 3-4 years that can even come CLOSE...to this are Meth's Presidential MC's, Rushing Elephants, Windmill, Weak Spot from 8D, Pencil from ProTools, Advanced Pawns, and General Principles from Grandmasters. FOR REAL people!!! This album is seriously going to bring that SLAP to the face the industry needs. This...my friends...will be HOT.

One...

'Section 9'

I suggest that this gets classic'd the minute the hype dies down, and it gets pushed to the second page or something like that.

Deck can still spit, yea his voice has changed but ive been getting used to it lately...i liekd his verses on You Already Know off Afro Sam. and that "Raw" track with Saigon

ROLLIE FINGERS DESERVES A SPOT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Weak guest spots do alot to damage an album. Its not that Deck or GZA's spots wil be that weak per say, but we all know what they will sound like, and what they will say. They would offer nothing to the album, and would probably make it mundane and bland (imo).

on the flip side though ... a weak guest spot can make an average verse from you sound a lot better and a really strong guest spot can make an average verse seem twice as bad
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    exactly!! i hope they do that, its some classic wu shit..they do it best on can it all be so simple remix

another dope example of it on redbull in place of a chorus you just got rae talking shit with that echoing going on in the backround..bring that shit back!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    All is said, having the beats isn t enough. Having an enlightened executive producer like can be Dre, RZA & others is mad important to not put an album full of good songs "which could have been so much better if..."

I m not talking about what you haven t but what a good executive can do with what you already have.

been blasting this joint all day
    everything is everything
    reality i keep my mind on everything
    cause everything aint always everything
    and everything that you see aint reality
    THEY JUST ILLUSIONS