Thread: !!! Steel City Stand Up !!!

L~>1<~NKS

Default !!! Steel City Stand Up !!!

CONGRATS TO ALL MY PA/'BURG NIGGAZ!

WISH I COULDA CAUGHT IT - I HEARD IT WAS EPIC

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Their Steel Curtain shredded, Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh offense ended a Super Bowl of incredible swings with a final-minute touchdown for a historic victory.
    Santonio Holmes made a brilliant 6-yard catch deep in the right corner of the end zone with 35 seconds remaining Sunday night, lifting the Steelers to a record-setting sixth Super Bowl win, 27-23 over the Arizona Cardinals. Super Bowl Central

Steelers 27, Cardinals 23
    Recap | Box | Play-by-play

Inside the game:
    Super Bowl history:Shopping:"Scramble right, scramble left, find someone open," Roethlisberger said.
    It was one of the most thrilling finishes to the NFL title game, certainly equaling last year's upset by the New York Giants that ended with Plaxico Burress' TD catch - with 35 seconds left, too.
    But this one was even wilder.
    The Steelers (15-4), winning their second Super Bowl in four seasons, led 20-7 in the fourth quarter, only to see Kurt Warner and the Cardinals stage a remarkable rally to go in front 23-20 with 2:37 remaining.
    Warner hit All-Pro receiver Larry Fitzgerald in stride for a 64-yard touchdown with 2:37 left. Already owning a slew of postseason receiving marks this year, Fitzgerald sped down the middle of the field, watching himself outrun the Steelers
    Fitzgerald could only watch from the sideline as Roethlisberger engineered a 78-yard drive to win it in what resembled Heinz Field South. With waves of twirling Terrible Towels turning Raymond James Stadium into a black-and-gold tableau - Steelers fans supporting their beloved team, the economy be damned - Pittsburgh's offense rescued the title.
    Holmes was selected the game's MVP.
    "Great players step up in big-time games to make plays," Holmes said. "I kind of lost a little composure, you know, but I knew our defense would give us a chance to make it back."

AND THIS DOOD RIGHT HERE:

KILT IT....THE ORIGINOO BOSS - NOT RICK ROSS
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 02-02-2009 at 12:08 AM.

lol i love the steelers right now for scoring that last touch down...

i won a hundo off that shit playing squares.

The refs won extra money too.

Banned

check 2, you know nothing about football. a lot of calls went against the steelers.

Art, nobody asked your opinion, you know nothing about life in general.

L~>1<~NKS

I was ghost after the 2nd half - wish I coulda stayed... I caught that crazy run Harrison did...100 yard interception - dood made history right there.