Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: It's 2009 and racism with whites and black is worse than ever

Im white and I do believe that the majority of whites are racists, whites need to get rid of that "slavemasters mentality", and it applies for pure racists rednecks, as well as for liberals. I honestly believe that just because you voted for Obama doesnt mean you're not racist. Its the same kind of whites, that walked with MLK and think that every black man owe them. I cant talk about racism in the USA on a daily basis cause I aint livin there, but I got some white friends, who got some black friends, n I've seen them gettin scared to the sight of a group of arabians. I know that racism is still present, because whites are raised by whites who were raised by whites who were raised by supporters of slavery and colonizers. Even if I wouldnt say that non whites cant be racist, cause i know asians who hate arabians n all, but i dont believe in the reverse racism bullshit. Why can a white man hate blacks from? Prejudices. What can a black man hate whites from? History. My black friends dont hate whites, they hate the people who keep them down, and they happen to be white. But I think that if racism doesn't fade away, its because of communication. Whites stick with whites etc. There is no other race than the human race, I know that much, but I never see it applied.

Banned

hahaha....fuckin French people. Hilarious at how far they have fallen from grace.

Cowards

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    Im white and I do believe that the majority of whites are racists, whites need to get rid of that "slavemasters mentality", and it applies for pure racists rednecks, as well as for liberals. I honestly believe that just because you voted for Obama doesnt mean you're not racist. Its the same kind of whites, that walked with MLK and think that every black man owe them. I cant talk about racism in the USA on a daily basis cause I aint livin there, but I got some white friends, who got some black friends, n I've seen them gettin scared to the sight of a group of arabians. I know that racism is still present, because whites are raised by whites who were raised by whites who were raised by supporters of slavery and colonizers. Even if I wouldnt say that non whites cant be racist, cause i know asians who hate arabians n all, but i dont believe in the reverse racism bullshit. Why can a white man hate blacks from? Prejudices. What can a black man hate whites from? History. My black friends dont hate whites, they hate the people who keep them down, and they happen to be white. But I think that if racism doesn't fade away, its because of communication. Whites stick with whites etc. There is no other race than the human race, I know that much, but I never see it applied.
    Interesting.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    hahaha....fuckin French people. Hilarious at how far they have fallen from grace.

Cowards
    You just cant stop makin generalizations, can you? Almost all the white frenchs I know think just like you, thats what I just explained. See, you got that slavemasters mentality, because you think that not being racist, and accept history and the present-day situation would make you a "coward".

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Just shut the fuck up, doofus. You think folk is gonna love you cause you talk shit about your own kind?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Banned

You just cant stop makin generalizations, can you? Almost all the white frenchs I know think just like you, thats what I just explained. See, you got that slavemasters mentality, because you think that not being racist, and accept history and the present-day situation would make you a "coward".
    interesting...how can one have that mentality when ones ancestors were not slavemasters??

You see, your the one who needs to do his homework.

So you feel guilty as fuck about the past and you hate yourself for it? I feel bad for you. Especially since you obviously have done nothing wrong.

YOu need to stop believing that history started with imperialism. And you need to stop listening to Wu Tang ASAP. Its obviously ruining your life and self-esteem.

@ Slim T : I aint searching for nobody's love, see I really think what Im saying, and I aint talkin shit about "my own kind", because unlike you I dont caracterize myself as being white, and I dont take no pride in it, I just happen to be white, and that doesnt mean anything more. You might be white, but that doesnt make you a member of "my kind", as you say. Im just tryin to speak the truth, and that doesnt make me an uncle John.
    @ NickyTooch, I didnt say every white had a slavemaster as an ancestor, but that every white had a supporter of slavery or colonization as an ancestor, and thats true. I dont feel guilty for being white, because I know that it is not my color that defines me. It is my worth and my consciousness. See, I dont lack of self-esteem, I just dont take it from my color. You need to stop taking pride in the fact of being white ASAP. I am not ashamed to say that I learned through hip hop, but I make my opinions through the books I read.
    Peace anyway, "brothers".

if racism is at his highest right now how did obama managed to win the election ? black ppl consist of 20% of america and on that 20% maybe 10-15% were aloud to vote....

morons

every time i go to the hood..im always geting stardowns and peeps calling me cracker..under their breath...so i guess most blacks are racist

i work out side evrey day
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Banned

@ NickyTooch, I didnt say every white had a slavemaster as an ancestor, but that every white had a supporter of slavery or colonization as an ancestor, and thats true. I dont feel guilty for being white, because I know that it is not my color that defines me. It is my worth and my consciousness. See, I dont lack of self-esteem, I just dont take it from my color. You need to stop taking pride in the fact of being white ASAP. I am not ashamed to say that I learned through hip hop, but I make my opinions through the books I read.
    Peace anyway, "brothers".
    You hate being white cuz you feel some sort of guilt after you listened to wu tang. Its obvious.

YOU FEEL GUILTY.

I don't. Mainly because I didn't do anything, nor did anyone in my lineage. At least they didn't do what you are particularly feeling guilty about(as if that is the only injustice that has ever been committed in the world..smh).

Like i said, i feel bad for you because if this is what you believe than you hate yourself and wish you were something else.....and that is truly sad.

"every white had a supporter of slavery or colonization as an ancestor"

wooow...so u lived back then...so u saw every single white person excepting it lol

what abot lil goerge who was white and lived with slaves..

Ok, so basically, according to you, I just heard I cant go to sleep, and started thinking "damn, I really must be a devil, Im responsible for all those devilish actions", right? Well Im sorry to desappoint you but I love who I am, I am not responsible for any crimes committed, and the color of my skin doesnt connect me with somebody more than with somebody else. Let me break it down for you, a pale skin isnt incompatible with a conscious mind.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

@ Slim T : I aint searching for nobody's love, see I really think what Im saying, and I aint talkin shit about "my own kind", because unlike you I dont caracterize myself as being white, and I dont take no pride in it, I just happen to be white, and that doesnt mean anything more. You might be white, but that doesnt make you a member of "my kind", as you say. Im just tryin to speak the truth, and that doesnt make me an uncle John.
    You are searching for love from the black e-people. Jungle fever?

You are talking shit about your own kind because you're stereotyping whites in your posts while being white yourself. You're bigger turd than Ghostlaced, although not so funky.

You are categorized as white by birth, as much as you're catogized as a French. You'd be white even if you walked around in blackface.

Ant to top it all, you're not speaking truth in your posts. In fact you're straight lying. And you know it, so I ain't gonna waste keyboard hits in saying where are you lying.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

"Love from black e-people" ha ha damn, nobody ever told me that before, how you come up wit that shit?
    Look, your problem is that you're too close-minded to understand who could think that way, except a black nationalist. So you already assume that i think it either out of guilt, or out of a lack of love-frustration-whatever, you dont understant that I think this out of reason. Color doesnt matter, and Ill finish by a Dirty quote : "Mutherfucker Im white and Im black, and if you cant understand that, then fuck you".