Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2009 and racism with whites and black is worse than ever

Veteran Member

I find that in metropolitian areas where there is a variety of ethnic people, people do not make race into a big issue.

But in rural or areas where there is predominantly one ethnicity and just a few other ethnicities as the minority, the predominant ethnicity mistreats them.

Veteran Member

How do you confront something, change something, understand something if you don't know what it is and how it functions?

Racism is a global power system created for and by whites for their own survival.

Non-White people CAN NOT be racist. Those who say otherwise DON'T KNOW what racism really is.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    How do you confront something, change something, understand something if you don't know what it is and how it functions?

Racism is a global power system created for and by whites for their own survival.

Non-White people CAN NOT be racist. Those who say otherwise DON'T KNOW what racism really is.
    That is retarded.

Before white men ever set foot in Africa, different tribes hated each other because they were different and warred and considered each other inferior.

That happens to this day in Africa, where various tribes war with one another.

It is a sad, but true, human nature to fear what is different and then hate what is feared.

EVERY group tends to think itself superior.

The term "race" itself is man-made, and doesn't really have a scientific basis.

To pretend this started with or was created by white people is ridiculous.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

not really.all my arab friends hate blacks and all my muslim friends , no matter what color hate jews

Veteran Member

So Where Do U Stand?

me?everybodys equal ppl are just stupid and superficial

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    SOME white people are racist. It is racist to say that the MAJORITY of white people are racist.

Racism is still a problem in America, but it is getting better.
    No it's stereotypical.
    Stereotyping and racism are two different things man.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    That is retarded.

Before white men ever set foot in Africa, different tribes hated each other because they were different and warred and considered each other inferior.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS FROM THOSE GROUPS OF PEOPLE OR IS THIS YOUR OPINION?

HATING ANOTHER GROUP ISN'T RACISM. IF IT WAS ABOUT HATE, THEN THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WHITE SLAVE OWNERS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE HAVING....RAPING NON-WHITE MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR THEIR SEXUAL PLEASURES.

AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, THEN YOU WON'T KNOW HOW IT FUNCTIONS, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FUNCTIONS YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THAT INSTITUTION.

That happens to this day in Africa, where various tribes war with one another.

ALL YOU SEE IS THE WAR, BUT WHAT YOU DON'T SEE OR WHAT YOU WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE IS THE CAUSE OF THOSE WARS.

It is a sad, but true, human nature to fear what is different and then hate what is feared.

EVERY group tends to think itself superior.

The term "race" itself is man-made, and doesn't really have a scientific basis.

RACE IS WORD COINED BY PEOPLE WHO CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS WHITE.

To pretend this started with or was created by white people is ridiculous.
    YES, RACISM AKA WHITE SUPREMACY AKA WESTERN CULTURE AKA WESTERN THOUGH (YEAH IT'S ALL THE SAME) WAS CREATED AND CONTINUES TO MAINTAINED BY WHITE FOR WHITE AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF WHITE GENETIC SURVIVAL GLOBALLY.

RACISM IS A GLOBAL INSTITUTION.

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    No it's stereotypical.
    Stereotyping and racism are two different things man.
    rac⋅ism
       /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement

It sounds like stereotyping, when applied to a race, is racism.
    --youreallfags.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    not really.all my arab friends hate blacks and all my muslim friends , no matter what color hate jews
    DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY HATE BLACKS (AND WHEN DID THE INDIGINEOUS ARABS SUDDENLY BECOME OTHER THAN BLACK?)?

AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT (RACISM) IS AND HOW IT FUNCTIONS THEN DO THE KNOWLEDGE AND LEARN FIRST.

SEPERATION IS PART OF THE INSTITUTE OF RACISM AKA WESTERN THOUGH AKA WESTERN CULTURE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THEIR GENETIC EXISTENCE.

HATE ISN'T RACISM!!!

YES, RACISM AKA WHITE SUPREMACY AKA WESTERN CULTURE AKA WESTERN THOUGH (YEAH IT'S ALL THE SAME) WAS CREATED AND CONTINUES TO MAINTAINED BY WHITE FOR WHITE AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF WHITE GENETIC SURVIVAL GLOBALLY.

RACISM IS A GLOBAL INSTITUTION.
    "White Genetic Suvival"?

Genetically, humans are the same. They just evolve different physical features because of climate.

You are obviously racist.

Regardless, racism still exists, but is diminishing.

THrow the word "racism" out hte window.

Since the beginning of mankind, there is evidence of warring and slavery between "different" groups.

White westerners didn't invent slavery, domination, and homogeneous groups sticking together for the sake of their own survival.

Different tribes in Africa fought and made each other slaves before they ever knew of white men.

Some tribes sold slaves to white men.

Regardless of the root of racism, it is unacceptable, and it IS dying, as the world become more globalized and people realize that it is counterproductive to survival.

And, in America, it has diminished to the point that someone of any race can achieve the highest level of success, albeit with maybe some additional work
    --youreallfags.

China is not western, and has always had a history of resisting outside influences and not accepting different groups.
    --youreallfags.

People are assholes. Deal with it.

Veteran Member

LLCD, you fail to understand what BLACK MAN is saying.

Whites invented "racism" as a hierarchal system for their own survival. Out of all of the people on this earth, the white man is the minority. If he was to mix with the non-whites, there would be no white man.

To prevent the non-white man scenario, the white man started a program of divide and conquor. He did this by erasing non-white peoples history by physically destroying their environment or by writing history with only white people making contributions to this world.

He started hate groups to terrorize non-whites. He indoctrinated them with a white-supremist religion that made god white and said that the black man is black cuz he is cursed. The white man made it ok to enslave the black man and treat him inhumanely.

The white man has done much more, but basically, racism is an institutionalized system to put white people on top of the world economically, socially, militarily, religiously, sexually, educationally, etc, so that he can still be in existance.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    LLCD, you fail to understand what BLACK MAN is saying.

Whites invented "racism" as a hierarchal system for their own survival. Out of all of the people on this earth, the white man is the minority. If he was to mix with the non-whites, there would be no white man.

To prevent the non-white man scenario, the white man started a program of divide and conquor. He did this by erasing non-white peoples history by physically destroying their environment or by writing history with only white people making contributions to this world.

He started hate groups to terrorize non-whites. He indoctrinated them with a white-supremist religion that made god white and said that the black man is black cuz he is cursed. The white man made it ok to enslave the black man and treat him inhumanely.

The white man has done much more, but basically, racism is an institutionalized system to put white people on top of the world economically, socially, militarily, religiously, sexually, educationally, etc, so that he can still be in existance.
    I see what you're saying, and white, western racism was indeed a huge problem and a terrible institution, and to some extent, still exists.

HOWEVER, I don't understand how it was any different from what Egyptians, Romans, or Greeks did.

How is it different than the ethnic cleansing that goes on in Africa today?

When America started there were Native Americans. The white settlers killed and displaced them, not because they were afraid of them, but because they were in the way.

There were no black people in America. They were brought here, because slavery was widely used at that time.

Racism is a dying institution. America has a black president.

Now, there ARE people who have the mentality that you described, but today, at least, they are the minority of white people.
    --youreallfags.