Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2009 and racism with whites and black is worse than ever

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    "White Genetic Suvival"?

Genetically, humans are the same. They just evolve different physical features because of climate.

GENETICALLY HUMANS ARE THE SAME FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT A HUMAN IS.

MAN AND MANKIND ARE NOT THE SAME. THOSE WHO CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS WHITE, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME WITH THOSE WHO ARE CLASSIFIED AS NON-WHITE UNDER THE WHITE SUPREMIST GLOBAL SYSTEM.

GENETICALLY, THOSE WHO CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS WHITE CAN NOT GENETICALLY PRODUCE A NON-WHITE THUS SHOWING AND PROVING THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

You are obviously racist.

Regardless, racism still exists, but is diminishing.

HOW IS IT DIMINISHING WHEN IT'S GLOBAL?

THrow the word "racism" out hte window.

Since the beginning of mankind, there is evidence of warring and slavery between "different" groups.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE LANGUAGE SPOKEN.....THE BEGINNING OF MANKING.

ORIGINAL PEOPLE, INDIGINOUS PEOPLE, NON-WHITE PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT A KIND OF MAN, NOR DOES THE BLACK MAN HAVE A BEGINNING.

THE DEVIL IS ALWAYS SEPERATING TRYING TO MAKE US BELIEVE WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. ANOTHER TACTIC OF RACISM. TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE DIFFERENT BY DIVIDING THEM.......YOU KNOW THERE TACTICS ARE DIVIDE AND THEN CONQUER.

White westerners didn't invent slavery, domination, and homogeneous groups sticking together for the sake of their own survival.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SLAVERY, THIS IS ABOUT RACISM. RACISM ISN'T THE SAME AS SLAVERY....AND WHEN IT COMES TO CHATTELL SLAVERY, THAT'S ALL WHITE PEOPLE RIGHT THERE!!!

Different tribes in Africa fought and made each other slaves before they ever knew of white men.

Some tribes sold slaves to white men.

Regardless of the root of racism, it is unacceptable, and it IS dying, as the world become more globalized and people realize that it is counterproductive to survival.

NO, IT'S NOT REGARDLESS OF THE ROOT....SEE HOW THEY DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO TO THE ROOT YOU CAN KILL THAT WHICH IS GROWING BY PULLING UP THE ROOT. THE ROOT IS THE FOUNDATION AND THE FOUNDATION OF RACISM IS THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS WHITE FOR THEIR OWN GENETIC SURVIVAL.

THIS IS A GLOBAL INSTITUTION AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE U.S.A. AS SOME BELIEVE.

And, in America, it has diminished to the point that someone of any race can achieve the highest level of success, albeit with maybe some additional work

HOWEVER, I don't understand how it was any different from what Egyptians, Romans, or Greeks did.

How is it different than the ethnic cleansing that goes on in Africa today?
    Easy. Look how well documented "white history" is in the last few hundred years.

For defining "racism", you all should know by now not to take the dictionary definition concretely as it's a complex concept.

It is true that there are many white people trying to save their own race by being racist. You can check out that huge white supremest message board and its all about it. Moreover perhaps the race problem is getting better as those supremists say "we need to get out act together".

For the original poster, you said its "worse than ever" in your thread title but you have later backed down from that.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    LLCD, you fail to understand what BLACK MAN is saying.

Whites invented "racism" as a hierarchal system for their own survival. Out of all of the people on this earth, the white man is the minority. If he was to mix with the non-whites, there would be no white man.

To prevent the non-white man scenario, the white man started a program of divide and conquor. He did this by erasing non-white peoples history by physically destroying their environment or by writing history with only white people making contributions to this world.

He started hate groups to terrorize non-whites. He indoctrinated them with a white-supremist religion that made god white and said that the black man is black cuz he is cursed. The white man made it ok to enslave the black man and treat him inhumanely.

The white man has done much more, but basically, racism is an institutionalized system to put white people on top of the world economically, socially, militarily, religiously, sexually, educationally, etc, so that he can still be in existance.
    basically, racism is an institutionalized system to put white people on top of the world economically, socially, militarily, religiously, sexually, educationally, etc
    THIS INSTITUTION OF HIS IS SET UP TO EFFECT ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE'S LIFE....SO ALTHOUGH THERE IS A "BLACK" PRESIDENT, THAT BLACK PRESIDENT IS STILL UNDER THE YOLK OF RACISM. HOW DO I KNOW? HE DIVORCED HIS MINISTER!!!!!! I WONDER WHY? NO DON'T!

Banned

fuck it...survival of the fittest.

and if Africans and Muslims didnt be invading Europe for all those previous centuries than the white man wouldnt have to establish these type of race doctrines.

You started the fight, we just finished beeyotch.

knowledge.

Banned

and if Africans and Muslims didnt be invading Europe for all those previous centuries than the white man wouldnt have to establish these type of race doctrines.

knowledge.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Easy. Look how well documented "white history" is in the last few hundred years.

For defining "racism", you all should know by now not to take the dictionary definition concretely as it's a complex concept.

It is true that there are many white people trying to save their own race by being racist. You can check out that huge white supremest message board and its all about it. Moreover perhaps the race problem is getting better as those supremists say "we need to get out act together".

For the original poster, you said its "worse than ever" in your thread title but you have later backed down from that.
    I am not following you. The Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans destroyed other cultures and all recollections of their history.

I didn't say that there are no white supremacists and that white racism is not a problem. Are you implying that hte majority of white people are white supremacists?

Do you think that the majority of white people in America today look down on interracial relationships, which are "destroying the white 'race'" ?

I said that the problem is diminishing and that I don't believe that racism is the entire foundation of western culture, although I acknowledge it has played a part.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Veteran Member

I see what you're saying, and white, western racism was indeed a huge problem and a terrible institution, and to some extent, still exists.

HOWEVER, I don't understand how it was any different from what Egyptians, Romans, or Greeks did.
    Who knows?

Well, like black man said, who is the author of all this ethnic cleansing? Who are the ones' who divided people into groups?
    Who divided the land?

When America started there were Native Americans. The white settlers killed and displaced them, not because they were afraid of them, but because they were in the way.
    They were in the way of what?
    Is it not possible to live in harmony with others?

There were no black people in America.
    They were brought here, because slavery was widely used at that time.
    That is not entirely tru.
    Black people have been to the Americas before the Europeans. Archeological evidence is proof of that.
    All blacks in the Americas are not offspring of slaves (see above).
    They blacks who were brought here were brought cuz whites were too lazy to develop the Americas and wanted to make profit from other peoples' work.

Racism is a dying institution. America has a black president.

Now, there ARE people who have the mentality that you described, but today, at least, they are the minority of white people.
    Racism is not a mentality among the commoners; it is an institution which is alive today. Obama as a president does not mean that it (racism) is dead, it only means, Obama is being used to enforce certain agendas cuz he has charisma,infuses hope in the people, and remember, Obama was handed a failing country (they would probably not make him president if all was sweet in U.S.).
    Last edited by diggy; 02-03-2009 at 06:15 PM.

"there Are Two Things In Creation That Are Infinite; The Universe, And Human Stupidity. Though I'm Not Sure About The Former."-albert Einstien
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Veteran Member

I see what you're saying, and white, western racism was indeed a huge problem and a terrible institution, and to some extent, still exists.

TO SOME EXTENT???? NO, NOT TO SOME EXTENT, IT EXIST PERIOD!!! NOTHING HAS CHANGED IT'S ONLY PROGRESSING THROUGH IT'S STAGES.

THEY DON'T NEED TO KEEP PLANTING FEAR WHEN IT'S ALREADY BEEN PLANTED. WATER THE SEED AND LET IT GROW.

RACISM IS ONLY GOING THROUGH IT'S STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT, IT HASN'T STOPPED.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

UNDERSTANDING IS BASED ON KNOWLEDGE...WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE THERE'S NO UNDERSTANDING.

THE ETHNIC CLEANSING IS BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CLASSIFY THEMSELVES AS WHITE. YOU ONLY SPEAK OF THE EFFECT, BUT DON'T NEVER WANT TO GET TO THE ROOT OF IT.

When America started there were Native Americans. The white settlers killed and displaced them, not because they were afraid of them, but because they were in the way.

There were no black people in America. They were brought here, because slavery was widely used at that time.

AGAIN, A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! BLACK PEOPLE WERE THE FIRST TO STEP FOOT ON THE LAND KNOWN AS AMERICA (BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH)

WHAT COLUMBUS SEE WHEN HE ARRIVED? WHAT A PERSON NOW A DAYS WOULD CALL A BLACK PERSON, AFRICAN, AFRICAN AMERICA.....READ HIS OWN WORDS!

PLUS, THE OLMEC PEOPLE HERE PRE-DATE COLUMBUS' ARRIVAL AS WELL AS OTHER SO-CALLED NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLES, AND THEY'RE BLACK (THE STEREO TYPE OF WHAT A BLACK PERSON IS THAT IS)

Racism is a dying institution. America has a black president.

AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN YOU WON'T KNOW HOW IT FUNCTIONS. A BLACK PRESIDENT IS NOT A SIGN THAT IT'S A DYING INSTITUTION.

Now, there ARE people who have the mentality that you described, but today, at least, they are the minority of white people.
    YOU DID A CENSUS? LOL. SPEAKING ON THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ISN'T WISDOM.

Banned

I am not following you. The Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans destroyed other cultures and all recollections of their history.
    Mongols.

this whole argument is shit tho. a bunch of biased opinion with absolutely no factual basis.

Accusations and generalizations followed by justifications because of said generalizations.

basically, these type of 'woe is me' people who wallow in self pity and their own misery probably live an awful, miserable existence.

Well, go on X-box live or youtube and make a comment someone doesnt like.

Then, Without knowing who you are, You will INSTANTLY be a ''Nigger'' or ''monkey'' or anything. Im telling you, Its bad

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    YOU DID A CENSUS? LOL. SPEAKING ON THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ISN'T WISDOM.
    See, this is why I can't discuss anything in KTL. You start talking about archaeological evidence that doesn't exist. and crazy ass theories with no factual basis.

You are blaming your failures on people who are different.

I am guessing you dropped out of "the white man's high school".
    --youreallfags.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

knowledge.
    FOR THOSE WITH THE RIGHT SIGHT CAN SEE WHATS COMING TO THE SURFACE.

AGAIN, ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T KNOW.....ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND LACKS BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE DIDN'T START CAUSING TROUBLE AMONG WHITES....THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED. IT WAS BLACK WHO CIVILIZED THOSE WHITES AND AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD (KNOWLEDGE THE IMPACT OF PLATO AND HOW HE WENT AGAINST THE PREVIOUS MASTERS BECAUSE HE SIMPLY DIDN'T SEE THE TRUE AND LIVING FOR HIMSELF).

ALL A PERSON HAS TO DO IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IS STUDY THE HISTORY THOSE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THEMSELVES AND WHAT IT IS THEY'RE TRYING TO DO.

ALSO, WHITE PEOPLE (THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS) KNOW THEY'RE ON BORROWED TIME....THEY WERE GIVEN THE POWER TO RULE, IT DIDN'T COME NATURALLY.

BESIDES ALL THAT....JUST DO THE KNOWLEDGE TO REPLY AND YOU CAN SEE (UNDERSTAND) WHAT IT IS......AND EVERY PERSON WHO CLASSIFIES THEMSELVES AS WHITE IS EITHER CONCIOUSLY OR SUBCONCIOUSLY PARTICIPATING IN RACISM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    FOR THOSE WITH THE RIGHT SIGHT CAN SEE WHATS COMING TO THE SURFACE.

AGAIN, ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T KNOW.....ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND LACKS BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE DIDN'T START CAUSING TROUBLE AMONG WHITES....THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED. IT WAS BLACK WHO CIVILIZED THOSE WHITES AND AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD (KNOWLEDGE THE IMPACT OF PLATO AND HOW HE WENT AGAINST THE PREVIOUS MASTERS BECAUSE HE SIMPLY DIDN'T SEE THE TRUE AND LIVING FOR HIMSELF).

ALL A PERSON HAS TO DO IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IS STUDY THE HISTORY THOSE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THEMSELVES AND WHAT IT IS THEY'RE TRYING TO DO.

ALSO, WHITE PEOPLE (THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS) KNOW THEY'RE ON BORROWED TIME....THEY WERE GIVEN THE POWER TO RULE, IT DIDN'T COME NATURALLY.
    You don't possess a rational brain. YOur so angry that your people have been shitted on by everyone in the world that its manifesting in this false righteousness.

but i dont care, whine all you want, you'll live a lifetime of beign below whites. Now im going to go to watch LeBron dominate because I'm not racist and it doesnt bother me to root for blacks.

So, just so I understand, all evil people are "white". That is the gist of it, correct?
    --youreallfags.