Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: It's 2009 and racism with whites and black is worse than ever

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Why Were The Jews On The List Of People Who Weren't Aryan Aka White? Because Of Their History.......this Is Why People Need To Know And Understand What Black Is And What It Is To Be White.

Signmund Freud Was On The Run Because He's A Jew....einstein, Same Situation...another Jew.

What Are Jews Again? Oh Yeah, They're A Semitic People. What Does That Mean? Basically It Means They're Black, But Some Might Call Them Half Original Or A Mulatto.

The 85% Take Things On Face Value.

Tru.

Semite means mixed.

Considering where the djoos come from (a piece of land between africa and europe) one can understand who they are mixed with!

honestly, if you're sick of racism, come to canada. especially toronto, things are good.

now it's not completely free of racism (nowhere is), but no one gives a fuck what skin color you are because EVERYONE lives here. tamil people, spanish people, black people, asian people, native people, oh yeah white people.

america is very intense on the race side, there's still a lot of segregation to this day, in canada everyone is everywhere.

if i play soccer in the summer, i'm with browns, asians, whites, blacks, no one giving a fuck because this is how we grew up.

so when i'm on KTL, i see why race is such an issue because in america, things are pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    I am not following you. The Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans destroyed other cultures and all recollections of their history.
    Yeah, thats why I added "the last few hundred years".

I didn't say that there are no white supremacists and that white racism is not a problem. Are you implying that hte majority of white people are white supremacists?

Do you think that the majority of white people in America today look down on interracial relationships, which are "destroying the white 'race'" ?
    Nope, if anything I'm implying that some are, but that "some" is still a large number and its brutal/entertaining to read their thoughts. Basically I was just showing evidence of a sample of VERY racist white people and that online forum was bigger than I thought one would be.

I said that the problem is diminishing and that I don't believe that racism is the entire foundation of western culture, although I acknowledge it has played a part.
    I know, but still some like to push on that idea for a variety of reasons.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

i love black people
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

I love cool people

Support the Real. Click HERE

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    it is ridiculous to say that racism is getting worse.

but it is undeniable that it is getting better

where you live bro but not where i live at, shit's like the fucking sixties around here! white people have their way with everything man!
    And i still say the majority of white americans are racist(and most of them hide it)

Where do you live im curious?

I live in Portland, Oregon which is one of the whitest citys in america, yet its very liberal, and open minded.. Growing up it seemed like being black would have its advantages here..In school if you were black knowbody would mess with you..even if you were ugly girls would want you..and they always made the sports teams even if they weren't very good at sports.....

Btw thats not cool if some of your white friends were dropping N bombs..but on the other hand do white people get mad when blacks call them "white boys" or "crackers"? If a white man called someone a "black boy" they'd get the shit kicked out of them..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    If that's the case, how about Mexicans? I'm upset at the fact that you listed blacks to be the most hated thing in America. And how is it funny?
    Why are you upset that Black people are said to be the most hated thing in America?

Classifying a person as Mexican (another aspect of racism) doesn't say who that person is relative to the subject matter at hand, it only shows what part of a divided earth they identify with (nationality). There are indigineous people who are Mexican and they're classified as non-white and there are Mexicans who are classified as white. The mexicans who are classified as non-white (black) are also subjected to racism thus we can know and understand why the behave in the way that they do in certain areas of peoples activities.

For the most part, the ruling class in Mexico classify themselves as white. They're the ones who have their origins with Spain/Portugal.

I don't say that Blacks are the most hated because there's only two groups of people especially under the world global system of white supremacy/racism and that's white and non-white. The people who are typically identified as Black in America are the most FEARED because they have the greatest potential to genetically destroy the people who classify themselves as white. The Darker the complexion, the greater the threat to white anniliation.

This is one reason why the people who classify themselves as white seperate and divide the people because globally they are a minority, along with other major factors.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    honestly, if you're sick of racism, come to canada. especially toronto, things are good.

now it's not completely free of racism (nowhere is), but no one gives a fuck what skin color you are because EVERYONE lives here. tamil people, spanish people, black people, asian people, native people, oh yeah white people.

america is very intense on the race side, there's still a lot of segregation to this day, in canada everyone is everywhere.

if i play soccer in the summer, i'm with browns, asians, whites, blacks, no one giving a fuck because this is how we grew up.

so when i'm on KTL, i see why race is such an issue because in america, things are pretty fucked up.
    Racism/White Supremacy is a global institute and is not centrally located in one particular place. Racism/White Supremacy effects every aspect of peoples activities.

Because racism is praticed in Canada, there's people who care about skin color whether it's conciously or unconcioulsy, that's part of racism/white supremacy.

In America, everyone lives here too, and everyone is everywhere.

If you think America has it bad, then you really need to study other lands because a place like India, when dealing with racism/white supremacy it's worst as far as the direct actions against those people classified as non-white by the people who classify themselves as white.

Also, racism/white supremacy is NOT based on hate....it's based on white genetic survival. This is also why women are oppressed in western societies.....

A lot of people misread xenophobia and classicism as racism.

Neither are any better than the other of course.

But yeah, there are a lot of poorly educated people out there who harbour racial prejudice.

And a smaller percentage of well educated people who have such feelings.

Racism/White Supremacy is a global institute and is not centrally located in one particular place. Racism/White Supremacy effects every aspect of peoples activities.

Because racism is praticed in Canada, there's people who care about skin color whether it's conciously or unconcioulsy, that's part of racism/white supremacy.

In America, everyone lives here too, and everyone is everywhere.

If you think America has it bad, then you really need to study other lands because a place like India, when dealing with racism/white supremacy it's worst as far as the direct actions against those people classified as non-white by the people who classify themselves as white.

Also, racism/white supremacy is NOT based on hate....it's based on white genetic survival. This is also why women are oppressed in western societies.....
    Why are you using these two terms as if they mean the same thing, you fucking idiot?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Black man stays using his melanin tinted glasses.

Why are you upset that Black people are said to be the most hated thing in America?

Classifying a person as Mexican (another aspect of racism) doesn't say who that person is relative to the subject matter at hand, it only shows what part of a divided earth they identify with (nationality). There are indigineous people who are Mexican and they're classified as non-white and there are Mexicans who are classified as white. The mexicans who are classified as non-white (black) are also subjected to racism thus we can know and understand why the behave in the way that they do in certain areas of peoples activities.

For the most part, the ruling class in Mexico classify themselves as white. They're the ones who have their origins with Spain/Portugal.

I don't say that Blacks are the most hated because there's only two groups of people especially under the world global system of white supremacy/racism and that's white and non-white. The people who are typically identified as Black in America are the most FEARED because they have the greatest potential to genetically destroy the people who classify themselves as white. The Darker the complexion, the greater the threat to white anniliation.

This is one reason why the people who classify themselves as white seperate and divide the people because globally they are a minority, along with other major factors.
    It's quite amusing that your definition of 'racism' is based solely on the Ras Kass Nature of The Threat definition of racism.

Your entire post is equally amusing in it's irony, as you constantly classify people as white.

Actually, hold that thought, adding to the irony is that fact, that you are...

A FUCKING PASTY WHITE MAN.

xenophobia, classism, and racism are all indicative of ignorance and a lack of education.

well educated people and people who live in diversely populated areas are less likely to be prejudiced on the basis of race than poor people living in trailer parks/ghettos/appalachian mountains/swamps, etc.

regardless of your background, if you still buy into this race fallacy shit in the 21st century, you're a fool.

skin color is an adaptation to climate, perpetuated through reproduction and culture is an invention of man based on geographical location, and makeup of population, perpetuated through ideological conditioning.

'anything else is uncivilized'

at the risk of sounding like i have my head up my ass, the only race is human. if we were all really different races, would miscegenation even be possible?

But, Black Man is right, historically the concept of race was invented by Europeans to sustain and perepetuate their hegemony. But hate for hate won't accomplish shit.

Nice post.

Unfortunately, many of the people who classify themselves as part of a race which is discriminated against here, additionally have a belief system which embraces the fallacy of race.

Even more ridiculously, they engage in racism also.

You might assume they would know better, but as you said, a lack of education (and possibly a history of victimisation) breeds these kinds of beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Nice post.

Unfortunately, many of the people who classify themselves as part of a race which is discriminated against here, additionally have a belief system which embraces the fallacy of race.

Even more ridiculously, they engage in racism also.

You might assume they would know better, but as you said, a lack of education (and possibly a history of victimisation) breeds these kinds of beliefs.
    Well, I'm 'black' (actually black/indian/white/filipino, so I've had ingorant shit said to me and in my prescence by people of all ethnicities) so I can sympthisize with the history of persecution thing, I just think it's counterproductive to react to that with an irrational loathing of 'the white man'. By supporting that kind of division you're just making it easier for the 'white supremacist system' to thrive and continue. Like I said, regardless, if you buy into this 'you're different/inferior or act and think a certain way because your (X) race', you're an idiot. Black people aren't a monolithic subculture where people all think/dress/act/talk alike, neither are white people, spanish people, asian, arab, etc. Which even that concept is stupid since black encompasses americans, africans, jamaicans, and so on which are different culturally. white encompasses americans, germans, irishman, etc, which are different culturally...you see where I'm going with this? We're all individuals which are more or less unique, and the sooner we stop buying into this strategy of categorizing and compartmentalizing, and dividing, the sooner we'll stop having irrational conflicts whether it's on a message board, or slinging ICBMS at each other.