Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: pork.........

the invisible imaginary one
    all the points have been made

pork

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    There are many illnesses that it leads to, but primarily hypertension.

take it easy

Homie You Get Hypertension From Red Meats Stuff That Causes High Blood Pressure

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    Homie You Get Hypertension From Red Meats Stuff That Causes High Blood Pressure

???
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-12-2007 at 11:27 PM.

I intercept weed dealers. JKDRevolutionary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EyeHyeAm View Post
    Some cats need to ge their facts straight. Just because we call ourselves omnivores and choose to eat meat does not mean that we were built to be omnivores. Compare yourself antomocially to a carnivore. You are the exact opposite my friend. From the length of your intestine to the shape of your teeth & nails to the acids produced in your stomach and the way you ingest your food. When was the last time you saw a lion stop and say, "lemme go ahead and spark up this log up so I can cook my meat. You gotta kill them germs!" That doesn't happen. They have the necessary tools within their body where they can just rip (claws and REAL k-9 teeth) the meat that they need and swallow without being infected by "germs". Plus, meat rots pretty quick, so their short intestines (compared to ours) allows less time for meat to hang around inside their bodies and rot. Bringing up the issue about acids produced again, our stomach doesn't produce those same acids. So our stomach has to over work itself to digest the meat. Our long intestines count for allowing the neccisary time for our body to get out all the nutrients out of things like vegetables and fruit. And also. Not all vegetarians are skinny. lol. Just because a person doesn't have meat in their diet, does not mean they won't have meat on their bones. There are more factors that come into play when talking about how big someone is.

I haven't even talked about religous/moral beliefes. This is science. Seriously, look up the anatomy of an herbivore and compare it to yourself. Look at the shape of your teeth and the two sets of canines we have and look at the teeth of a dog. Look at your nails man. We couldn't rip meat off an animal. We had to make UTINSELS to eat meat.
    Not to be an ass but we are anatomically omnivores. Our hands and nails are designed to pick fruit and veggies, and you are right about the intestinal tract, but Humans are hunters. We have eyes on the front of our heads because we need to see our prey, in contrast to herbivores who usually need to see what's chasing them, hence eyes on the side of the head.

The reason a lion's teeth is not like ours is because it only eats meat which is the same reason a giraffe's teeth isnt, it only eats plants...our teeth are simply a compromise between the two, i.e. sharp teeth in front for tearing flesh, broad molars in back for mashing plant material.

you also forget that the human hunter's biggest asset is his brain. thats why we made the utensils.

the lion is too dumb so naturally he is born with what he needs...humans can create tools so of course we aren't gonna be born with claws and razor teeth
    Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.

fo sho..,