Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: pork.........

Default Re: pork.........

pig are not blessed to eat
    pigs are dirty
    which is why some religions dont eat pork
    heard it makes you smell
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by 444trumpets
    pig is not blessed to eat
    pigs are dirty
    which is why some religions dont eat pork
    heard it makes you smell
    lol smell??? dats a new one

pork fried rice

Some cats need to ge their facts straight. Just because we call ourselves omnivores and choose to eat meat does not mean that we were built to be omnivores. Compare yourself antomocially to a carnivore. You are the exact opposite my friend. From the length of your intestine to the shape of your teeth & nails to the acids produced in your stomach and the way you ingest your food. When was the last time you saw a lion stop and say, "lemme go ahead and spark up this log up so I can cook my meat. You gotta kill them germs!" That doesn't happen. They have the necessary tools within their body where they can just rip (claws and REAL k-9 teeth) the meat that they need and swallow without being infected by "germs". Plus, meat rots pretty quick, so their short intestines (compared to ours) allows less time for meat to hang around inside their bodies and rot. Bringing up the issue about acids produced again, our stomach doesn't produce those same acids. So our stomach has to over work itself to digest the meat. Our long intestines count for allowing the neccisary time for our body to get out all the nutrients out of things like vegetables and fruit. And also. Not all vegetarians are skinny. lol. Just because a person doesn't have meat in their diet, does not mean they won't have meat on their bones. There are more factors that come into play when talking about how big someone is.

Pigs are dirty (by our standards of what clean is, of course) as someone has already said, they are scavangers. They eat garbage. Back when there wasn't a "garbage pick up day" ( early America, think of the movie "Gangs of New York", there's actually a pig in the beginning eating), pigs were let loose on the town as garbage disposals. And then you want to cook and eat that? Wow... I also read somewhere that biologically they are very similar to humans. So eating a pig would also be one of the closest things you can get to cannibalism. <-- on that I have to check my sources. I couldn't tell you how close we are to the pig, but the main point that I did get from what I read was that it's almost like cannibalism. But with that said, you got stuff like mad cow and all these kinds of mental diseases and such. Sure, you can eat a little and not be infected, we have anti-bodies. But that's also short-term. You have to think about the long-run as well.

I haven't even talked about religous/moral beliefes. This is science. Seriously, look up the anatomy of an herbivore and compare it to yourself. Look at the shape of your teeth and the two sets of canines we have and look at the teeth of a dog. Look at your nails man. We couldn't rip meat off an animal. We had to make UTINSELS to eat meat.

Oh yeah, the pig also has something called a Tichnia (sp?) worm. Even cooking the meat it's still hard to kill. But look up the effects on what that does to your body. I believe it's a type of tapeworm.

But don't dismiss something as just "religion" and it's beliefs just because you have 85ers who don't even read the texts and interpret it for themselves or do and interpret it in a way the is beneficial only to their cause. Then let anything that may even remotely fall into the category of religion and just scream BLASPHMEMY! There's mad wisdom in those books and it's not just a bunch of carzy man jibberish.

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    the fact u said the best choice is beef suggests that,
    there are different meats with different levels of usefulness and if there is a best as u said.. there can be a worst...
    beef contains less fat and more proteins. it's best from a point of view of a bodybuilder.

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

Ishmaelic

...is really good. Eat it. Don't listen to some of these nutbags. We're bound to get that "120 God Degree" speech at some point. Some people must believe that Moses had a nutritionist, electron microscope, and a scientific lab.
    The Church of Ishmael

Ishmaelic

Opps, my mistake, it looks like we already got part of the speech from EyeHyeAm.
    The Church of Ishmael

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by EyeHyeAm
    Some cats need to ge their facts straight. Just because we call ourselves omnivores and choose to eat meat does not mean that we were built to be omnivores. Compare yourself antomocially to a carnivore. You are the exact opposite my friend. From the length of your intestine to the shape of your teeth & nails to the acids produced in your stomach and the way you ingest your food. When was the last time you saw a lion stop and say, "lemme go ahead and spark up this log up so I can cook my meat. You gotta kill them germs!" That doesn't happen. They have the necessary tools within their body where they can just rip (claws and REAL k-9 teeth) the meat that they need and swallow without being infected by "germs". Plus, meat rots pretty quick, so their short intestines (compared to ours) allows less time for meat to hang around inside their bodies and rot. Bringing up the issue about acids produced again, our stomach doesn't produce those same acids. So our stomach has to over work itself to digest the meat. Our long intestines count for allowing the neccisary time for our body to get out all the nutrients out of things like vegetables and fruit. And also. Not all vegetarians are skinny. lol. Just because a person doesn't have meat in their diet, does not mean they won't have meat on their bones. There are more factors that come into play when talking about how big someone is.

Pigs are dirty (by our standards of what clean is, of course) as someone has already said, they are scavangers. They eat garbage. Back when there wasn't a "garbage pick up day" ( early America, think of the movie "Gangs of New York", there's actually a pig in the beginning eating), pigs were let loose on the town as garbage disposals. And then you want to cook and eat that? Wow... I also read somewhere that biologically they are very similar to humans. So eating a pig would also be one of the closest things you can get to cannibalism. <-- on that I have to check my sources. I couldn't tell you how close we are to the pig, but the main point that I did get from what I read was that it's almost like cannibalism. But with that said, you got stuff like mad cow and all these kinds of mental diseases and such. Sure, you can eat a little and not be infected, we have anti-bodies. But that's also short-term. You have to think about the long-run as well.

I haven't even talked about religous/moral beliefes. This is science. Seriously, look up the anatomy of an herbivore and compare it to yourself. Look at the shape of your teeth and the two sets of canines we have and look at the teeth of a dog. Look at your nails man. We couldn't rip meat off an animal. We had to make UTINSELS to eat meat.

Oh yeah, the pig also has something called a Tichnia (sp?) worm. Even cooking the meat it's still hard to kill. But look up the effects on what that does to your body. I believe it's a type of tapeworm.

But don't dismiss something as just "religion" and it's beliefs just because you have 85ers who don't even read the texts and interpret it for themselves or do and interpret it in a way the is beneficial only to their cause. Then let anything that may even remotely fall into the category of religion and just scream BLASPHMEMY! There's mad wisdom in those books and it's not just a bunch of carzy man jibberish.
    peace n welcome

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by MantiZ
    beef contains less fat and more proteins. it's best from a point of view of a bodybuilder.
    well chicken is actually better than beef for bodybuilders and i know this cos i go 2 a gym.. not bragging or sumin, just sayn dat to show whats fact here..

but this again proves that different meats has different properties which affect man woman and child in different ways

peace n blessingz

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Identity
    Opps, my mistake, it looks like we already got part of the speech from EyeHyeAm.
    its know the ledge... lets see what people have to say in a discussion of diversity and complexities..

peace identity

PHI.1.618

Claiming that pork is bad for us because pigs are scavengers is a moronic statement. It's not like we picking wild pigs out of the bushes to eat them. That's like me saying that chicken's bad for us because there's wild chickens out there that eat their own shit etc. IMO the whole pork is bad for you shit is nothing more then a stupid religious belief.

yeah

pork is known to have more 'toxins' in it than other meats

but remember - the pig has a body designed for handling these toxins

so your body consumes the toxicity as well as the element which balances the toxicity

over consumption of meat is bad because it is so dense in protein it will weigh you down

that is over consumption

other than that - amino acids are necessary for developing and maintaining a healthy body

it is likely that the ratio of meat in the typical diet these days is generally not good

a good place to start is to consume a little less meat and more vegetable if you are concerned about anything

PECEA
    all the points have been made

I got this from the book Natural Cures...

"Do not eat pork. Remember you are what you eat. Pork is a highly diseased food. A pig eats anything in its path, including its own feces. Whatever it eats turns to meat on its bones in a few hours. All pork products are laced with disease and viruses. It is toxic and unhealthy. Massive amounts of blood and energy go to the stomach and intestines to help breakdown and digest this toxic material. Pork is never fully digested in the human body; however, the human digestive system works nonstop to neutralize and digest pork. If you didn't eat pork for thirty days and then had some, there is an excellent chance you would be violently ill. Eliminating pork, or at least reducing it dramatically, can have a profound impact on your health and well-being."

I stopped eating pork because of this, and all other meats as a matter of fact. However, pork is by far the worst. It's generally loaded up with massive amounts of monosodium glutamate (MSG) and sodium nitrate, both of which are carcinogens and are physically addicting. Pork doesn't affect the body instantaneously, it comes out in various forms that we may not necessarily attribute to the food we eat: heartburn, nausea, cancer later on in life, depression, etc....

Peace!

chicken and fish are o k to eat
    beef can mess with your colon
    to much beef is not good
    in america we are taught for pork to be good
    stop eating that pork for gods sake

peace 4.4.4 trumpets
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Ishmaelic

Prince: its know the ledge... lets see what people have to say in a discussion of diversity and complexities..
    Let's see. Why would you possibly be talking about pork...hmmm, let me think for a second. Is it because it's the worst food on the planet? No. Is it because it isn't worse than any other food? No....hmmmm. Is it because it only has four letters? No....hmmmm. Oh! I know it's because religion, particularlly Islam forbid pork. But wait, is that the only reason....Hmmmm. No! Because it's what those nutbag 120 God degree Earth and Gods, Nation of Islam retarded nutbags talk about all the time.

"Porks forbidden because Muhammed had an electron miscroscope and saw all the toxins."
    "See Islam, and by derivative the Nation of Islam, is based on science!!!"
    "See how smart we are!"
    "It's because pigs eat anything in their path, and Muhammed knew how terrible it was for your health because he had the latest edition of an Advanced Chemistry textbook at his disposal!!!"
    "See how smart we are!!!"

Oh wait...but this can't be the only reasons, although they're certainly important ones. What was that I read once....

Oh yeah. White people are the devil and pigs!!!

That's it! I knew I would remember it!!!

Oh yeah, by the way, the spaceships coming tommorow at 2:00PM. Bring the Kool Aid.
    The Church of Ishmael