Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: pork.........

PreDestinatioN

Default Re: pork.........

peace.

eyehyeam...is actually on point.
    But yall can believe what you wish..., you do ya own thing nahmean.

for all the 5% slander (not stating I am 1 or not), but Biblically speaking... anyone following the Bible wasn't allowed to consume pork. Peep ya Old Testament.

no.2- the word you're looking for EYEhyeAm is TRICHINA (trichnella spiralis). I've seen it in a lab, and we actually got it from a pig. The end result is Trichnosis. And for all the famous musician fanatics....beehtoven, brahms, 1 of em...died as a result of trichina.....basically eating under cooked pork and meat in general. This is nothing new.

no.3- regardless..you can heat pork up....microwave it...etc....several thousands of degrees....and the parasites still linger.

no.4- pigs have 2 stomachs..(cows have 5 stomachs..and are vegetarian...therefore they digest food better...and easier), and their..PIGS.. digestive systems are HORRIBLE..and they digest food quickly...the whole process is an hour or 2 at most. Anything that is not digested obviously goes where.....into the rest of your body...muscles especially (the fav place of where trichinae love to set up shot). So pigs...eating everything and under the sun...including each other..and their own shit.....literally....., they eat all of it...and at the most...digest a 1/5th of it only..which is why they have been historically and scientifically linked to disease. There are stories..on farms..where pigs have been another domestic animal..and killed it as a result of the bite. I had a great great great relative suffer a bite and die.

no.5- no one gives a damn if you eat pig or not. That's on you. But if you are not taking care of yourself...like 8 out of 10 americans who will have 5 MILLION AND 1 VASCULAR RELATED problems here in about 10 years or less...., you might wanna switch up diets.

no. 6- cooking anything increases the presence of carcinogens pointblank.

Regardless.,

peace.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

There's some good material in here, aside from the ignorance and fear. To touch on an ecological issue:

Hypothetically speaking;

There are two men that live in the country and possess the same amount of land. One man decided to grow a garden and the other man decided to use his land as a cow pasture. Although there was ample land for the vegetation to grow there was only limited ground for the cows to graze. The cows had to graze on half a plot of land at a time to prevent from over grazing, so the “rancher” could never maximize his land usage at any given time.

Harvest time comes for the farmer and “butcher” time comes for the rancher. Both receive complementary and near the same wages. The rancher manages to sell fewer consumable products according to the amount that can be turned into consumable products from the garden. So in essence the rancher used the same amount of land as the farmer while producing less consumable products then the farmer. Ecologically this is a waste of land resources. Not to mention the horror show that goes on at the killing fields.

This isn’t set to scale and is only a hypothetical, but I think I’m making my point clear. If we were to increase vegetable and fruit farms it will benefit our overall health and the environment as a whole. We will live longer and healthier lives all while being more prudent users of our land. This is my opinion mixed with my dampened rehashing of acquired facts. Think about it for a minute. What we eat not only effects how we live but it also affects the world that we live in. I can add more, but I leave it at this.

Thanks for reading my views, now lets continue with some more intellectual conversations.

Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Ishmaelic

Over 50% of our food is made in factory farms. It's takes an incredibally small amount of space to raise a chicken or cow, or any other animal on a factory farm. By incredibally small, I mean just the size of their bodies. That's how its done. Fruit and vegtables would actually require more room, more care, and would produce less.
    The Church of Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Identity
    Let's see. Why would you possibly be talking about pork...hmmm, let me think for a second. Is it because it's the worst food on the planet? No. Is it because it isn't worse than any other food? No....hmmmm. Is it because it only has four letters? No....hmmmm. Oh! I know it's because religion, particularlly Islam forbid pork. But wait, is that the only reason....Hmmmm. No! Because it's what those nutbag 120 God degree Earth and Gods, Nation of Islam retarded nutbags talk about all the time.

"Porks forbidden because Muhammed had an electron miscroscope and saw all the toxins."
    "See Islam, and by derivative the Nation of Islam, is based on science!!!"
    "See how smart we are!"
    "It's because pigs eat anything in their path, and Muhammed knew how terrible it was for your health because he had the latest edition of an Advanced Chemistry textbook at his disposal!!!"
    "See how smart we are!!!"

Oh wait...but this can't be the only reasons, although they're certainly important ones. What was that I read once....

Oh yeah. White people are the devil and pigs!!!

That's it! I knew I would remember it!!!

Oh yeah, by the way, the spaceships coming tommorow at 2:00PM. Bring the Kool Aid.
    You seem to be on a ever increasing anti-anything thats islam trip but the funny thing is one of the oldest sources you'll find for not eating pork comes from the KJV of the old testament. It was a hebrew custom to not eat any animal that did not have a cloven foot and did not eat cud(as a sole means of diet). And as you're most probably of the belief that the people of those stories and times were white, you can take your ignorance and biases elswhere.

Peace

Ishmaelic

"You seem to be on a ever increasing anti-anything thats islam trip but the funny thing is one of the oldest sources you'll find for not eating pork comes from the KJV of the old testament. It was a hebrew custom to not eat any animal that did not have a cloven foot and did not eat cud(as a sole means of diet). And as you're most probably of the belief that the people of those stories and times were white, you can take your ignorance and biases elswhere."

Well seeing that I'm learning Biblical Hebrew, my family is Christian, and I live in America, I'd have to be a real big dumbass not to know that wouldn't I? But I don't see any Jews running around claiming Moses had a microscope, or that there was some scientific reason they don't eat pork. It's a religious reason and decision. It has nothing to do with science. Which is what the nutbags are saying, amongest other things that nutbags tend to say.
    The Church of Ishmael

Over 50% of our food is made in factory farms. It's takes an incredibally small amount of space to raise a chicken or cow, or any other animal on a factory farm. By incredibally small, I mean just the size of their bodies. That's how its done. Fruit and vegtables would actually require more room, more care, and would produce less.
    Noted:

And this condensed environment decreases the overall health and nurishment of our meat producing food.

I was raised in the country.

Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Well seeing that I'm learning Biblical Hebrew, my family is Christian, and I live in America, I'd have to be a real big dumbass not to know that wouldn't I? But I don't see any Jews running around claiming Moses had a microscope, or that there was some scientific reason they don't eat pork. It's a religious reason and decision. It has nothing to do with science. Which is what the nutbags are saying, amongest other things that nutbags tend to say.
    Moses had Kemetic Mystery Knowledge, not a microscope.

The ancients overstood much more than us "Americans" simply due to their day to day activities.

Take it easy

Ishmaelic

"Moses had Kemetic Mystery Knowledge, not a microscope.

The ancients overstood much more than us "Americans" simply due to their day to day activities.

Take it easy"

This is where I'm afraid we part ways. That's a bunch of nonsense. Let's just agree to disagree.
    The Church of Ishmael

you dont need a microscope to note that spoiled meat isnt good for you.

"Moses had Kemetic Mystery Knowledge, not a microscope.

Take it easy"

This is where I'm afraid we part ways. That's a bunch of nonsense. Let's just agree to disagree.
    Why do I have to agree to disagree whewn I'm not trying to prove anything to you. You're obviously set in your ways.

Take it easy

Ishmaelic

"Take it easy"

You too.
    The Church of Ishmael

PreDestinatioN

peace.

Moses..really known as Musa, Mu=river Sa=son..in the original coptic language (speaking of Coptic..the closest thing to Jesus' teachings are in the Coptic Church in Ethiopia), didn't have no mystery knowledge..he had knowledge. He grew up around Pyramid Builders. And as shocking as it seems...the biblical God..made Musa a god. I mean no disrespect, but it seems the trend lately is to call the universities in Khemet and other parts of "Africa" the Mystery Schools...and what the people..including greeks (i.e. Pythagoras) learned...is Mystery Knowledge. Perhaps I could break down some of this in another thread...

Anyways,
    peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

Ishmaelic

Well as a student of Biblical Hebrew and a religious studies major, I can tell you Moses was never known as Musa.
    The Church of Ishmael

Ishmaelic

Sounds like some "tricknowlogy" to me.
    The Church of Ishmael

peace n welcome
    Thank you, glad to be here.

no.2- the word you're looking for EYEhyeAm is TRICHINA (trichnella spiralis).
    Thank you as well for the correction. l'd like to know more about this Mystery Knowledge. I've heard about it, but don't know exactly what they were dealing with. I believe I read it in Behold a Pale Horse, not too sure, but I never knew that cats actually knew what people did at these schools.