Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Cam'ron. Crime Pays. Apr 2009. da Thread.

there was only o9ne track I felt he coulda left off.Its the one right after that chick calls up and tells him she gon take her lipstick and draw all over his garage door.

"g'head....they watchn' ...."

hahaha

Album is still gettin play from me even though I vowed to put it away yesterday.

Right now though (right now right now) I'm bumpin Jay Dee Welcome to Detroit

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah that shit is wack. "Never Ever", "You Know What's Up", "Spend The Night", "Woo Hoo" could've been replaced with Come See Killa (I'm mad as fuck that's not on here)....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I ended up being a big fan of woo hoo like 2 days ago. That come see killa is a ill joint though and I cant see why it got skipped up.

overall though I cant complain. This is that Cam album. This is the album I'll bump whenever its time for some killa.Before this album I only liked certain songs but couldnt sit through a whole album. I been listening to Cam since Waaaay back with Confessions of Fire. I didnt know about COC back then. I alwasy been thinking Cam was wack when it came to whole albums.

This that shit though.

cam outsold jim jones first week lol

thank god for that. I seen snippets of Jones' shit on mtv and the shit was wack.I never liked Jim jones.not ever.

jim jones was ill when he was talkin about hood shit and politics ala pac and when he had dope heat maker beatz then he got pop and all gay and started rapping on too many south tracks.

then he betrayed killa and that was the end of him for me.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"