Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The black ppl on wucorp

Default The black ppl on wucorp

are white. I just want everyone to know that. They have nothing to do with real black ppl and nobody black talks about melanin, metu enerutop, yacub, and other wierd stuff like that.

across the globe.

so yeah, i just dont want anyone thinking these emotionally scared catholics, fats, and school drop outs have anything to do with black ppl cause i can put money that they were rejected by black ppl as well.

uwa wu pwa pwa.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Wise words from a black man from Nebraska, who has probably never met another black man in his life.

Nigga, you were thin red scarves over blue polo's, and youre tawkin bout being not accepted by other black fowk?

From what I know of TSA, i would guarenTEE if he went to live in an innner city, he would be shitted on endlessly.

And actually, i can promose you that there are always SOME pseodo intellectuals in black communities that harp about black religions and melanin occasionally.

But you would never know that.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Wise words from a black man from Nebraska, who has probably never met another black man in his life.

Nigga, you were thin red scarves over blue polo's, and youre tawkin bout being not accepted by other black fowk?

From what I know of TSA, i would guarenTEE if he went to live in an innner city, he would be shitted on endlessly.

And actually, i can promose you that there are always SOME pseodo intellectuals in black communities that harp about black religions and melanin occasionally.

and what about you ? your europeen ass would be accepted in the hood ? i bet you a have an eastern europeen broken english. Everyone knows your 22 and you still live with your parents working at a minimum wage job with no friends and gf and that you spend your lifetime on the internet making researches about the roots of rap and the black american lifestyle wishing your life was different.

just go outside and live your life, stop wasting your time here, you already spent 22 years doing nothing.

Actually old kainry, as you seem to be so interested in me personally, I have travelled all around world by the time i was 21, visited roughly 20 different countries lived for extended times in more than 3. I am training to be a teacher, and I have a small group of very close friends, and a very large group of people I know. I also enjoy playing alot of sport. I also just recently came back from a long road trip thru France, with my closest friend, and currently have no money. I also came through schooling with high grades, and I spent some time in football acedemies. I also work in a lively bar (although i am currently not due to studying), surrounded by pussy daily.

So without knowing YOU, but juding from your often bitter sounding posts, I would bet a small amount that thats a better prospect than your current life?

Correct?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

shock thread

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

TSA probably has never experience any horrible events that occur daily in the black ghettos across America.

I'm offended, TSA. You're saying that I'm white because I don't have anything to do with blacks? Dude, I live in one of Detroit hashish hoods while attending college (where I'm a senior majoring in Geology). I've been through more painful shit than you, and that's a fact! The problem is.....forget it. I'm finished, TSA. Stop hating yourself because you're an African-American male. DAMN!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Ok.

Saying that TSA has probably never seen another black person is weird considering he's from Africa, unlike the majority of people here...

Ironman, you're a great dude.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Ok.

Saying that TSA has probably never seen another black person is weird considering he's from Africa, unlike the majority of people here...

Ironman, you're a great dude.
    Thanks. Lol.

It's stupid for TSA to hate his own people and himself. Maybe because he's dark skin. If you feel that bad about your skin tone, do what most dark skin brothas do: buy a bunch of material shit for acceptance and up your game. Spend MORE money on yourself so you can boost your self-esteem. I know a dark skin guy and when he receives his student loan check, he buys shoes and clothes. He's a great guy but damn! He brought eight pairs of shoes last year, lots of name brand clothes and stuff...and talks shit about black people. Self hate?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 05-08-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: I was a bit harsh. There was no need for that.

-

Ironman i don't think TSA is black. He's white LOL.

I only say he never saw other black people because whenever he talks about black folk he always puts them into really small boxes.

Like all black men are the same, act the same, and speak about the same things.

In reality, its not like that.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman i don't think TSA is black. He's white LOL.
    He's black. I have reason to believe that TSA wants to be white. I understand.

-

How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.

How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.
    AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA!!!!! !

Pure CJ crack right there

{>____<}

I have Michael Caine in my signature. Does that mean I'm white? No. Plus, TSA has posted several pictures of himself. I think he's reached the point of frustration with African-Americans and why couldn't have been born white.

-

Oh ok. My bad. I didn't know he posted pictures of himself. I've never seen his pictures. Why do you have a picture of Michael Caine in your sig?