Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The black ppl on wucorp

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao @ this thread and ppl taking this seriously

tsa is a house nigga. his faggot ass beleives hes white "inside"

he is a sambo to the highest degree

this overireds his african background.

therefore, his opinions on this situation is void.

up in this piece, yo...
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Thanks. Lol.

It's stupid for TSA to hate his own people and himself. Maybe because he's dark skin. If you feel that bad about your skin tone, do what most dark skin brothas do: buy a bunch of material shit for acceptance and up your game. Spend MORE money on yourself so you can boost your self-esteem. I know a dark skin guy and when he receives his student loan check, he buys shoes and clothes. He's a great guy but damn! He brought eight pairs of shoes last year, lots of name brand clothes and stuff...and talks shit about black people. Self hate?

I'm sorry that you were born an African-American male, TSA. I'm serious. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that people are judging you due to your race. I'm sorry that African-American women are stereotyping you, probably saying that you're just another nigga and you probably can't read, not thug enough, etc. I'm sorry that white women stereotype you, thinking that you're only good for a one night stand and physical strength. I'm sorry that African-American men say that you're soft because you don't behave like a thug. I'm sorry that other African-Americans constantly judge you, by passing you off as another stupid black male, asking a white male for help rather than asking you. I'm sorry that..........you're black.

I'm black and I don't HATE myself. I have my times but not like you. AND I'VE BEEN THROUGH WORST SHIT THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE!!! So, why are you bitching?
    TSA probably has never experience any horrible events that occur daily in the black ghettos across America.

I'm offended, TSA. You're saying that I'm white because I don't have anything to do with blacks? Dude, I live in one of Detroit hashish hoods while attending college (where I'm a senior majoring in Geology). I've been through more painful shit than you, and that's a fact! The problem is.....forget it. I'm finished, TSA. Stop hating yourself because you're an African-American male. DAMN!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman i don't think TSA is black. He's white LOL.
    How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.
    I have Michael Caine in my signature. Does that mean I'm white? No. Plus, TSA has posted several pictures of himself. I think he's reached the point of frustration with African-Americans and why couldn't have been born white.
    Oh ok. My bad. I didn't know he posted pictures of himself. I've never seen his pictures. Why do you have a picture of Michael Caine in your sig?
    AHAHAHAHAH!!
    AHAHAHAHHA
    !HAHAHhah
    \1!HAHahahah
    !HAhahhaha

aAHAHHHH!1

Im amped to see what page 2 has in story for us.

never mind. that was a weak 2nd.

uh yeah. Like i said these ppl have nothing to do with black ppl

they're going to start saying I have never seen black ppl although i've lived in africa and have seen more black ppl in a day then you see mixed ppl that pass as black in the US in your whole life.

i mean, i hate to get into i've seen more negroid men then you contest but..is that REALLY the line of blows against an african?

Im also the only person on here that speaks a black language, follows black traditional customs, has been to a black country, wears traditional black clothing and has 100% black in him. So idk, the whole 'white' insult is really...dumb.

i mean, if from a place where wearing jeans and speaking english is acting white.
    but lets say im whitey white bread, you guys still have nothing to do with black ppl whatsoever and are white and/or scared.

there's nothing black about you guys, you probably feel uncomfortable around other black ppl, i've seen your type in real life.

Af. Americans are ridiculous sometimes in that they define the things they do by their skin tone and those that don't do it, regardless of whatever, aren't black.

you've never seen owu, eleke, mmawu, you have no titles, have never heard ogene, couldn't understand ogene, don't eat a single food native to africa except okra, have white first and last names, can't pronounce the letters Kpo Gbo Mm and Nn, only speak white ppl languages, and live in a white country wearing white attire. idk. really? I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I would like to throw my hat in the ring and say that, as a white Jewish man, I have hung out with more black people than any of the black people on this website, except for TSA, because he is from Africa.

Black people obviously have a different culture, but, people of all colors, creeds, and races, are essentially the same and have the same needs and desires of self-actualization.

Any reasonable black man would clown the fuck out of anybody talking about Yakub, conspiracies, and the other gay shit you faggots talk about.

But then, so would any reasonable white man.

Stupidity knows no color, and people on this website, black and white, are, for the most part, dumb as shit.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lmao @ this thread and ppl taking this seriously

tsa is a house nigga. his faggot ass beleives hes white "inside"

he is a sambo to the highest degree

this overireds his african background.

therefore, his opinions on this situation is void.

up in this piece, yo...

I've never understood how someone who considers himself "pro-black" could call someone a "house nigga" or "sambo" for disagreeing.

You are saying that all black people should be the same and have the same agenda, instead of being individuals.

It promotes hatred, when the fact is that, presently, black-on-black crime is much greater of a problem than anything white people are doing.

Not to mention, you, food for thought, attend a college that is 80% white and have nothing but nerdy white friends.

Im just saying.
    --youreallfags.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

a house nigga is not the same as a sambo lol

I dont know any black men call other black men sambo's, maybe im wrong though, i dont live in america.

I was talking about on wu-corp.

American people on wu-corp are not representative of americans in general.

90% of Americans aren't stupid racist faggots.

Sure, some of them are, but it isn't as bad as wu-corp would lead you to believe.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    90% of Americans aren't stupid racist faggots.

Sure, some of them are, but it isn't as bad as wu-corp would lead you to believe.
    Thank God for that.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Af. Americans are ridiculous sometimes in that they define the things they do by their skin tone and those that don't do it, regardless of whatever, aren't black.

you've never seen owu, eleke, mmawu, you have no titles, have never heard ogene, couldn't understand ogene, don't eat a single food native to africa except okra, have white first and last names, can't pronounce the letters Kpo Gbo Mm and Nn, only speak white ppl languages, and live in a white country wearing white attire. idk. really? I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.
    all my somali friends have the same last name,abdi,their family changes their age&name when they enter a country as refugees most of them dont even know their real age lmao

they always get a good laugh when i tell them about the american 5%ers and all those crazy theories,black aliens and shit lol

i think i'm high

are white. I just want everyone to know that. They have nothing to do with real black ppl and nobody black talks about melanin, metu enerutop, yacub, and other wierd stuff like that.

across the globe.

so yeah, i just dont want anyone thinking these emotionally scared catholics, fats, and school drop outs have anything to do with black ppl cause i can put money that they were rejected by black ppl as well.

uwa wu pwa pwa.
    you don't have any family in the hood TSA?...

Realness

Banned

I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.
    thats a good point. African AMericans give the black people of the world a bad name. Rap and hip hop has increased the bad reputation.

There is a huge difference between afr. americans and africans. Africans are usually normal functioning people who aren't caught up in their own narcissistic rage because of the past that can't be changed.

we had a couple Africans at school, and they were all alot cooler than their lighter american counterparts.
    The afr. americans actually used to treat the africans like shit and always try to dog them for BEING AFRICAN.
    it was the most ludicrous thing i've ever seen.
    Here are these sensitive bitches (especially during February) who wanna celebrate blackness, and there doggin this kid cuz he's got some african clothing or a necklace or whateve.

Randy Tolo was the kids name....nice kid.

Is this a conversation about being in the hood or being around black people?
    That's whats wrong with you people.
    Real black people live in poverty, yup.