Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The black ppl on wucorp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
    Is this a conversation about being in the hood or being around black people?
    That's whats wrong with you people.
    Real black people live in poverty, yup.
    you 14 and your brain is obviously not developed enough nor experienced enough to effectively discuss this topic.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

This thread is funny. Why does anyone give two fucks about what that tree-climbing nigga has to say? In his 20 years on this planet he's learned a lot about nothing.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    you 14 and your brain is obviously not developed enough nor experienced enough to effectively discuss this topic.
    Quite a big statement to make when you don't have a single clue of who I am, eh?
    Funny how that's irrelevant to the subject at hand.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    I've never understood how someone who considers himself "pro-black" could call someone a "house nigga" or "sambo" for disagreeing.

You are saying that all black people should be the same and have the same agenda, instead of being individuals.

It promotes hatred, when the fact is that, presently, black-on-black crime is much greater of a problem than anything white people are doing.

Not to mention, you, food for thought, attend a college that is 80% white and have nothing but nerdy white friends.

Im just saying.
    llcooldan. whats up dude?

i dont care if people agree with me or not, dude. ok, bro? its not about that, bro.

i called him house nigga cause he is always talkin some dumb ass shit about black ppl with random europeans and suspect whites who laugh with him and applaud his hating his own people and himself. i called him sambo cause he entertains them while clowning himself and his people. ok, bro?

u understand? are u happy i finally broke it down for you?

i know black people who i disagree with, and i dont call them sambos ok, bro?

stupid.

and dont act like your too stupid to know why black people kill each other, ok? u know its not about different ideologies. and dont come at me talking about bloods/crips have diff ideologies. slap yourself.

and LMAO @ u constantly tryin to let us know how u had black friends once upon a time, like somebody gives a fuck. LOL !!!!

and your final statement ofcourse was nonsense.

in my college the minority is the majority bitch LOL !!!!! whites aint even 50% let alone 80%.

do the research hoe. u sonned yourself on that one hoe

and i got plenty of niggaz and some of them are white i dont give a fuck about that hoe. grow the fuck up

its a shame i had to elaborate on these topics.
    We do it for the people.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    llcooldan. whats up dude?

i dont care if people agree with me or not, dude. ok, bro? its not about that, bro.

i called him house nigga cause he is always talkin some dumb ass shit about black ppl with random europeans and suspect whites who laugh with him and applaud his hating his own people and himself. i called him sambo cause he entertains them while clowning himself and his people. ok, bro?

u understand? are u happy i finally broke it down for you?

i know black people who i disagree with, and i dont call them sambos ok, bro?

stupid.

and dont act like your too stupid to know why black people kill each other, ok? u know its not about different ideologies. and dont come at me talking about bloods/crips have diff ideologies. slap yourself.

and LMAO @ u constantly tryin to let us know how u had black friends once upon a time, like somebody gives a fuck. LOL !!!!

and your final statement ofcourse was nonsense.

in my college the minority is the majority bitch LOL !!!!! whites aint even 50% let alone 80%.

do the research hoe. u sonned yourself on that one hoe

and i got plenty of niggaz and some of them are white i dont give a fuck about that hoe. grow the fuck up

its a shame i had to elaborate on these topics.

ahahahahah

DOn't be mad because your people like me more than you.

I can't help that people of all colors love me. i have a magnetic personaliy and appealing facial symmetry, which is why you look up to me and manifest your self-hate into LadiesLoveCoolDan internet-hate.

All Im saying is that you are a fake little bitch.

You don't have any black friends.

You MAYBE have like 2 dorky white friends, at most, who thought it was "hip-hop" to hang out with a black dude before they figured out you were a tool. Now they always cancel plans to meet you in front of the quad before the free concert at the student center and you show up by yourself, and you see them there and there is an awkward science and they say they tried to call you but their phones weren't working....

Now, I am going to go out to dinner, and when I come back, you better have some sort of entertaining response ready for me.

Don't let me down.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

smh thats all u got to say huh?

get the fuck outa here with your lame ass shit

im done.

another bashing over the head with a sonnage.

lol
    We do it for the people.

ahahahahah

I can't help that people of all colors love me. i have a magnetic personaliy and appealing facial symmetry, which is why you look up to me and manifest your self-hate into LadiesLoveCoolDan internet-hate.

You MAYBE have like 2 dorky white friends, at most, who thought it was "hip-hop" to hang out with a black dude before they figured out you were a tool. Now they always cancel plans to meet you in front of the quad before the free concert at the student center and you show up by yourself, and you see them there and there is an awkward science and they say they tried to call you but their phones weren't working....

Now, I am going to go out to dinner, and when I come back, you better have some sort of entertaining response ready for me.

Don't let me down.

^ hahahah word
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    all my somali friends have the same last name,abdi,their family changes their age&name when they enter a country as refugees most of them dont even know their real age lmao

they always get a good laugh when i tell them about the american 5%ers and all those crazy theories,black aliens and shit lol
    most africans dont keep track of their age lol
    my dad said its like asking some their blood type. why the fuck you do wanna know? lol

but they exaggerate and say they're older then they really are.

idk about somalians though

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    you don't have any family in the hood TSA?...
    I have family members how have had to eat boiled wood due to one of the most catastrophic military blockades in human history.

let me guess, you know ppl who can't pay the phone bill for sprint.

I would say i win the black off! YAYYY!@@@ YAAYY!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL Well I'm not mad, this thread doesn't apply to me in anyway. I'm actually popular in Philly, we actually have the number one party song in Philly that we recorded. It's called Gimmie a Wally, look it up mad views!!!! Pussy everyday off one track!!!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    I have family members how have had to eat boiled wood ...

LMBAO!!!

lol
    We do it for the people.

why would you go to war with an afro?
    that's just not practical at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman i don't think TSA is black. He's white LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I only say he never saw other black people because whenever he talks about black folk he always puts them into really small boxes.

Like all black men are the same, act the same, and speak about the same things.

In reality, its not like that.
    Everyone here does that lol

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    a house nigga is not the same as a sambo lol

I dont know any black men call other black men sambo's, maybe im wrong though, i dont live in america.
    And you know why... because food for though is white...

Why he is bandying around these terms, and acting like an authority on the subject, is beyond me.

ahahahahah

Don't let me down.
    What the fuck, food for thought has said before that he is white.

He's not actually saying he's black now, is he?