Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canibus, Big Pun, DMX, Mos Def, Mic Geronimo, John Forte

I'm sorry, but you're a fag for saying that is wack production.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I don't agree with you. It's his fault that his rap career is wack. He shouldn't have worked with Wyclef in the first place for beats because Wyclef isn't a underground dude. I don't even consider The Fugees rappers anyway. All of Canibus's albums suck. I only liked 2 songs on his first album which was Get Retarded and 2nd Round Knockout. Canibus has himself to blame for his albums being wack because he obviously likes getting beats from wack producers. He might as well make acapella albums from now on hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Lol u hate the production on rip the jacker? wtf is wrong with u and 2000 bc had pretty good production, i dont no wut u expect production wise but he doesnt have that many bad beats as people say, i listened to his first album in its entirety and beat wise its a 6 or 7 out of 10 lyrically he was on point id give him a 9, bucckingham palace was a sick beat, perfect for him, "these niggas so chickin they should come with a large soda and a biscuit". I guess he chose wycleff cuz he thot he could sell a few records, but oviously wycleff fucked up immensely. If you think all his albums suck i dont think u should be listenin to him.

I thought rip the jacker was ok but canibus shoulda went a different route with his music.

pun clearly ate too much food..lol

FRESH FISH

this meeting is phenomenal. happened so long ago.
    Max Prime -Tranquility !OUT NOW!
    List to sample songs at http://maxprime.ca/?page_id=144
    or purchase a copy here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maxprime1

Here's the roundtable discussion and cypher consolidated into one single video. The uploader neglected to include Mic Geronimo and John Forte in the title, though.

Mic Geronimo bodied this cypher, freestyled off the head. Severely underrated MC. It's a shame to see how his career crashed and burned after the Puffy single on Vendetta- which was an ill album aside from that joint, imo.

Last edited by Dark Matter; 04-09-2019 at 09:22 AM.