Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter IV

Well, rank battles are full of Kens and Akumas with the occasional Ryu. It was fun fighting the few Blankas and Goukens on there though. And I got that 10 ranked wins in a row achievement. Aww yeah.

X i had the homies over gettin waxed in SF4 so my bad about today.

dusk or x

care to add me and lets session it?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah, same here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

hollow your improving.. but just be more aggressive keep on being aggressive

just learn to block my ultras lol

love the fei long and chun li battles its like our rivalry right there

I know lol, I need to block more and also, I've noticed I tend to button mash in the heat of the moment, i need more control....lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i see you with your fei long just pressing lp im like wtf are you doing.. haha

you really didnt have to hit me when i was doing dans special taunt lol

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    i see you with your fei long just pressing lp im like wtf are you doing.. haha

you really didnt have to hit me when i was doing dans special taunt lol
    hahahaha awesome

my psn is X_the_Genius, but I'm not sure if I'll be on today or tomorrow, gotta read a few chapters for an exam and get some homework out the way so my weekend is freed up to study for another exam next week.

Fucking school ruining my SF time...
    Last edited by Mr. X; 02-25-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Damn, my boy is over here killing me with Blanka, but he's not really doing combos, he's just on the ground hitting me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    hahahaha awesome

my psn is X_the_Genius, but I'm not sure if I'll be on today or tomorrow, gotta read a few chapters for an exam and get some homework out the way so my weekend is freed up to study for another exam next week.

Fucking school ruining my SF time...

alright. i just added you

Me too

you know what pisses me off about rankings besides the kens.. is when losers dc after your about to beat them.. i saw a thread on SRK how people take pics of it..

LOL. KZA if you are available... What time are you trying to go to war tonight? I'm eastern time....

im west coast. if you want send me a challenge.. im on a 3 game winning streak in rankings but its 2 because of that little bitch for dc'ing it. i had another dc earlier but i didnt take a pic of it

Ok, well it's 10:32 over here, I'mma hit you up at 11:00