Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter IV

Hate Tekken. All it is now is launch juggle floor bounce jungle for half life, then repeat. Virtua Fighter is superior in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    Hate Tekken. All it is now is launch juggle floor bounce jungle for half life, then repeat. Virtua Fighter is superior in every aspect.
    Seth...thats all i got to say about that

HOLY HELL ARE YOU HIGH???

i owned seth on hardest with gief no continues

zangief is starting to become my main

because hes a fuckin cheese character bro, i did the same thing. But i cant beat the fuckin shit on easy with Vega.

his second form isnt as bad as doa4 kasumi clone. now thats a boss who was just cheap

are most of you guys playing online encountering shotos only?
    Last edited by KZA; 02-22-2009 at 03:18 AM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

C.Viper is my character for now....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I am very pissed at some of the directions for the D-Pad. You have to do all these zig zags for certain moves and its almost like trial and error. Its so fucking annoying!! Like its really hard to do Zangiefs ultra and thats my boy!! lol. I am feeling a lot of this game, but the controls do annoy me with some of the characters.

So far I have gotten real good with Chun Li and Blanka. I am working on mastering Vega because I use to be a beast with him back in the days. He has some good moves but he is not as fast as I expected him to be in this game... El Fuerte is by far the fasted cat in the game. Ryu and Ken are very pleasent to play with because the controls for their moves are so classic and simple, and the ultras are also simple. Sagat is also beast in this game. As far as new characters... C.Viper is very impressive and so is Abel. I just started playing yesterday so I havent unlocked anybody yet, and I also dont have a lot of time to play becasue of other crap going on in my life.

So far the game is almost flawless... and I glad they kept the classic fighting style you know that face to face shit. Its almost like playing SNES but just with 100x better graphics.

^^agree, right now im just trying to perfect my skill with Ken. That new character Abel is pretty good, im going to try to master him too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    his second form isnt as bad as doa4 kasumi clone. now thats a boss who was just cheap

are most of you guys playing online encountering shotos only?
    WTF? eloels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Seth...thats all i got to say about that

HOLY HELL ARE YOU HIGH???
    Seth doesn't floor bounce.

Tekken 6:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9HYO16JyM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbUg-SEQ-3c
    Strength boost in T6 for near death is worse than Ultra

VF5R:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMV4qyFwXww
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyfkXBkMIQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZrjFeuGmE

Customization is better in VF5R too. Tekken's only thing going for it is it's huge roster. And VF has the best Bruce Lee character with Jacky.

Yeah, these D-Pad controls kill me at times. I'm getting better, I got my Tag Team of C.Viper and Fei Long...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

still disagree, and i kno Seth doesnt floor bounce, but he might as fuckin well.

Is there any specific way you can time the combos, in the trail mode? I can connect two hits then it stops...

Some of the trials have you do links, which are moves that combo into each other while the other guy is in hitstun. They have tight timing windows and I just got through it by mashing the next button hoping it connects in time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kalelulen4
    He has all the trials done. Use it to see what it should look like and try to copy it.

combos are near impossible.... fuck!